Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126658 times)
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:03:07 AM

It is not too late to buy bitcoin, because there are still many people who have not heard it yet. When it's been activated for years.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:22:42 AM

It is not too late to buy bitcoin, because there are still many people who have not heard it yet. When it's been activated for years.

The price is still good for buying because it is still not yet reaching back where it landed before like $2900 and $3000. And if you want to earn good amount you have to be good while you collecting or buying bitcoins. If the price decreases again, take the chance and time to buy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:45:09 AM

The price is still good for buying because it is still not yet reaching back where it landed before like $2900 and $3000. And if you want to earn good amount you have to be good while you collecting or buying bitcoins. If the price decreases again, take the chance and time to buy.

Price can go even lower in coming days so it would be good to wait for some more time and see where price goes and if it goes down then that would be a good time to buy bitcoins so I would recommend to wait if you are looking to buy bitcoins.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
johndec

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:24:07 AM

Always right time to invest or buy Bitcoin. The usage of Bitcoin and digital money is very low in the some of the markets as some of the people not aware of this technology. Just a few years back, Bitcoin has ben introduced and its technology is spreading around the world. Research about Bitcoin value on the internet and increase the knowledge to invest. My suggestion is you have to wait for August 1.
Bagaji (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

Always right time to invest or buy Bitcoin. The usage of Bitcoin and digital money is very low in the some of the markets as some of the people not aware of this technology. Just a few years back, Bitcoin has ben introduced and its technology is spreading around the world. Research about Bitcoin value on the internet and increase the knowledge to invest. My suggestion is you have to wait for August 1.
Apart from the recent decline in the market value of Bitcoin and some other crypto currency as a result of the fear of 1st August meeting would there be further decline in the market value of Bitcoin or crypto currency in general? I believe bitcoin price might not decline to the level it was in some days back. Although one cannot completely rule out the possibility of further decline. But It seems to me the panic is over.
TuckJeezyKEK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:03:57 AM

I believe the time to reenter BTC was when it hit 1800 I still think BTC could dip again before Segwit
aRTyMK4

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:12:35 AM

I think the sweet-spot for buying is under the $ 2000 mark. Due to current unstability because of August 1st, although this is also a big opportunity for buying cheaper, I would deposit fiat to exchange and then wait for August 1st. If the price drops to $ 1500 or so, buy it straight away. If not, wait a week after Aug 1st and then when BTC stabilizes, go buy.

I HAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ONLY BECAUSE I AM SELLING/BUYING BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS. PLEASE CHECK MY FEEDBACK, I NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE.
My feedback on Bitify escrow: https://bitify.com/user/artymk4/feedback/
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:19:07 AM

Going up now and maybe in one week time we will be at the $3000 level again. I just recently bought new bitcoin and i will hold it until I can.
You have made a good choice and I think more newbie traders who have sold their bitcoins cheap being panic will buy back bitcoin in much higher price.  Grin

Like predicted price have recovered quicker than how it was dumped few days ago.

I'm scared of buying it now when it's $2300 again, I was waiting and hoping that it will drop more than the $1900 as it was a couple of days ago, but now I don't know if I should buy before or after August 1st.... :|

That is how it works. People were selling hoping it will go lower. It was falling so long time by now, that it would probably fall even more. When the price stagnates now they are buying out because they are sure now it will not fall down now because it is not falling. That is when the second phase of dump occurs. Im not saying it will. But dumping most of the time comes in pairs.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:26:17 AM

Going up now and maybe in one week time we will be at the $3000 level again. I just recently bought new bitcoin and i will hold it until I can.
You have made a good choice and I think more newbie traders who have sold their bitcoins cheap being panic will buy back bitcoin in much higher price.  Grin

Like predicted price have recovered quicker than how it was dumped few days ago.

I'm scared of buying it now when it's $2300 again, I was waiting and hoping that it will drop more than the $1900 as it was a couple of days ago, but now I don't know if I should buy before or after August 1st.... :|

Well if you think that a price drop will no longer be happening before August 1 then think twice. Before August 1 the big whales are going to manipulate the market again so that bitcoin holders will panic and sell their bitcoin at a lower value thus making them more richer. Just get ready and prepare your dollars this month and probably you can buy more bitcoins at a lower value. I am doing the same right now.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:30:46 AM

I think the sweet-spot for buying is under the $ 2000 mark. Due to current unstability because of August 1st, although this is also a big opportunity for buying cheaper, I would deposit fiat to exchange and then wait for August 1st. If the price drops to $ 1500 or so, buy it straight away. If not, wait a week after Aug 1st and then when BTC stabilizes, go buy.

We have  touched ~$1900 a few days ago so I hope you did buy some. Bitcoin has recovered so its getting expensive again. Currently it stands at $2300++ so for me its not a good thing to buy and wait till a few days before Aug 1 because I'm expecting the price to dip again to ~$1800 before buying it. Let's just hope that post Aug 1, the price will gradually increase so that buying at low price will really give us good dividends in the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

If you're in for the long hold, speaking about several years, it's probably never too late buying Bitcoin.
In terms of short term investing/trading you always should look out to buy when the price dips or in a bottom of a bear market of course.
For instance right now in the actual situation of SegWit getting activated or not, hardfork or not, chainsplit or not, lots of fear is getting spread.For newbies it's extremely hard to see what's going on here and all the experienced guys and sharks in the trading pond of course take advantage of all that stuff.But most of announcements and word by several miners and companies is bluffing and game theory. Therefore the guys who bought in around $1800-$1850 made a perfect catch.
Cryptocoinsmania.com

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 08:48:35 AM

If you are going to hodl the coins then price now is not too big. However, if you want to buy them for short term or trading you can try to wait.
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 09:04:23 AM

It was not late.People works many types. If people work on Bitcoin indrusty from now on they can succeed.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:04:33 AM

tell me do you think it's the right time to buy a bit of bitcoin? Because look closer to 1 August, will there be a drastic price reduction on August 1st ?

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:33:41 AM

i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensive
I don't think is late. Because when bitcoin price is 4$ in the year 2011 you also can not know in advance the price of bitcoin will increase as the current. As well as now you buy it, you also can't know the price of it in the future.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:17:01 AM

I think it is still not too late to invest bitcoin at the moment. Maybe later will benefit for the long term. You do not need to work to make a profit. It's just that currently bitcoin is at a high price. If you have money maybe you can buy some bitcoin. Do not be afraid because segwit issue in august
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

Today bitcoin prices are starting to rise again after a few days earlier dropped dramatically, but there is still a chance to buy bitcoin as an investment for the long term.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:45:10 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I think the last week was the perfect time to buy the Bitcoin , because most of the newbie were in the fear to loss btc in the experiment but when they comes to know about the no risk over the Bitcoin that they have then they stopped buying more btc and now due to this reason the price is going increasing speedily .
And here I don't think that you can made any big mistake of not buy btc at very low price , but I think it may be better still , if you can make buy at good price .
Here today I bought about 0.8btc at 2200$/btc and j am 100% sure that it will increase , and why not I made about 80$ profit today with increase in the price .
So always look at the better timing to buy the Bitcoin , instead to get into fear , make analyse and think what are chances to increase more .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
nhd2604

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:53:29 AM

Oh No, Bitcoin is Crashing Down this is the best time to buy some bitcoins and wait when the rate is increases Cheesy
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:58:53 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
You could have already bought it when bitcoin's price was around $1850.Now its almost $2356.But still its not late.If you make delay in buying bitcoin,its price would soon cross $3000 and you would have to regret for it.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: