Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:55:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126658 times)
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:49:36 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I think it’s not too late to buy bitcoin and many people buy bitcoin for their future. In addition to that, as of now the numbers of people who buy it or have it become million and I think they will hold it for a long time because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the near future.

Recent surge in price of Bitcoin and other crytocurrency only proves that the World is really beggining to understand what lies ahead in the future, and it is irreversible. Buy now, before its too late.
harjas2517

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

It's never late to buy bitcoin but becareful this time atleast till 1st of August after that plan according to the price. you must know bitcoin will be the best future currency. Its already booming & If you want to buy Btc now plan it for longterm atleast hold it for 5-10 years it will definately give you good return & make you financially sound.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:44:15 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I think it’s not too late to buy bitcoin and many people buy bitcoin for their future. In addition to that, as of now the numbers of people who buy it or have it become million and I think they will hold it for a long time because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the near future.

Recent surge in price of Bitcoin and other crytocurrency only proves that the World is really beggining to understand what lies ahead in the future, and it is irreversible. Buy now, before its too late.

Correct, a lot of people are asking this kind of stuffs as always, they are just wasting their time instead of buying bitcoin on its Price drop and then they are going to complain that they are too late on buying because the price is too high, but, if they are going to think about it, they could still make some profits on the long run since bitcoin's price is going to continue to rise everyday.

There are too many people right now supporting bitcoin, even other Countries already doing that, that is why we can assure ourselves that bitcoin is a really good investment in the long run.
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:56:22 AM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin. It just takes a lot of money to buy bitcoin. The price is now quite high. And you will continue to be high. If you want to buy bitcoin wait after 1 august. Maybe after that bitcoin prices will go down and back up.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
spaceinvader10

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:59:42 AM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin. It just takes a lot of money to buy bitcoin. The price is now quite high. And you will continue to be high. If you want to buy bitcoin wait after 1 august. Maybe after that bitcoin prices will go down and back up.

I agree with this. Probably best to wait until after the August 1-4 then go on buying some.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:13:58 AM

Try to wait 1st aug first.  Wink
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:17:23 AM

It is not, sure the price of bitcoin today is way higher compared from the previous year but that's just like in stock market if you bought say a share from amazon or apple way back when it started ipo then you are now a millionaire but if you're just starting out you can still purchase a share when the price is low and sell it when it is high. Same thing with bitcoin if you started bitcoin back when it was on its first year where most people are skeptical about it then you could have bought it ultra low and if you held on that bitcoin until now you could be a millionaire or maybe a billionaire. Now we just have to play it buy low and sell high.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:23:36 AM

The main problem is actually not too late or not to buy bitcoin, but depends on the need as well, with this week's circumstances we know, bitcoin is hard to predict for the price, it takes patience and proper calculation so as not to get stuck with the loss.
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:31:54 AM

I think it's never too late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin itself has a long-lasting nature. Recently there has been a drastic price reduction due to bitcoin split.
The impact of all of that determines the price of bitcoin so that demand continues to decline, but in the near future the bitcoin price is slowly increasing again.
Therefore it is not too late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin values ​​are highly volatile.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:06:57 AM

I think this is still the beginning of bitcoin, believe me there is still a price opportunity to skyrocket, I predict next year the price will reach $ 5000 and 3 more years will reach $ 20,000, so this is the right time to invest and not too late.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 08:36:54 AM

Price is now close to $3000. Is this high for you? Compare it to the $50,000 price in the future.

That is how I see it from my point of view. That is why I keep on buying bitcoin whenever i have funds. This is my investment and i will stick to it.

To the moon guys.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:19:44 AM

Price is now close to $3000. Is this high for you? Compare it to the $50,000 price in the future.

That is how I see it from my point of view. That is why I keep on buying bitcoin whenever i have funds. This is my investment and i will stick to it.

To the moon guys.
Compared to the future price what we have at present is affordable. This makes the buying possible for even the common man at present, same after years when price increases to the peak goes not affordable for common man. So as the above mate stated, right now its not too late to be the part of the growing network as well not too late to buy and hold for future profiting.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

If some of the community saying that its too late to buy bitcoin, well that's not true. Why? because as long as you believed that bitcoin will become 10,000$ or more its not too late to invest unto it. And the question is does anyone know who is the person who started to spread this nonsense humors? there is no basis, and if ever it has it is still not true.
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:24:30 AM

Not too late but cultivated to be careful in choosing a good moment to buy bitcoin. We should be able to predict bitcoin prices and try to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices go down so we have a profit.

Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:47:23 AM

Actually you are not too late if you want to invest bitcoin. It's just that bitcoin prices currently reach 3000 $ if you have money with that amount maybe you can buy bitcoin. My advice if you want to buy bitcoin wait after the 1st of august .. because in feared the bitcoin system changed
bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin because only we can wait for the bitcoin price to go down maybe that's where we buy and can taste the bitcoin results if we invest long-term and take advantage of some of the bitcoin, Smiley
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:10:43 PM

In my opinion, it is not too late to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is still promising for investment and I am sure and there is no harm in investing in Bitcoin. But my investment is not only in bitcoin but I also invest in ethereum
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin because only we can wait for the bitcoin price to go down maybe that's where we buy and can taste the bitcoin results if we invest long-term and take advantage of some of the bitcoin, Smiley
i think everytime is a good time to buy bitcoin since it is hard to determine now when the price to lower rhough even it didn't lower , we should buy knowing the value can rise anytime.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

Some will say it is always good time to buy other will you should done it when it was 5 100 or 1000 dollars, but reality is completely different. We all see bitcoin as saving fund or retirement fund, and we all store it more rather then spend it. Spending is limitless due to very low for now retailers list of stores that accept btc as payment. So buy btc while you still can cuz when list of stores that accept btc increase so will be with btc price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

It never too late to do some quick buy of bitcoin because halving is  around the corner which mean the price per bitcoin maybe 2x. Therefore, you need to watch the price closely because some dumps will happen pretty soon before or after Aug 1st.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: