Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126655 times)
cowboyme

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

I would like to add some more when the price comes down a little bit... long term investment..
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:39:07 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

I think it is never too late for you to invest in Bitcoin, there are always opportunities for you, you have to grasp the opportunity, that is you. After the August 1 event there will be hundreds of other events going on, so it's never too late

Agree so it's never too late while you want to try it will feel cheap but it depends on yourself Wink
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:49:28 AM

I think it is never too late. Bitcoin always has an exciting journey ahead of it and is always growing. Just look South Korea just legalised it formally today. Very big news. Bitcoin still had a very long way up!  
Agree! It's never too late to buy Bitcoins. If you buy today or at current price($2700), After few years(When price soars to $10k+) you'll be happy that you bought Bitcoins.

If that happens, which I believe it will. But we can never be so sure there may be some crazy legislation that ruins the coin. There is always a chance.

Government has the power to completely shut down cryptocurrencies if it wants. Simply taking down and/or blocking the largest exchanges would have a devastating effect on the global crypto markets. Of course, I am referring to the US gov.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Zinkin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:52:48 AM

I think it is never too late. Bitcoin always has an exciting journey ahead of it and is always growing. Just look South Korea just legalised it formally today. Very big news. Bitcoin still had a very long way up! 
Agree! It's never too late to buy Bitcoins. If you buy today or at current price($2700), After few years(When price soars to $10k+) you'll be happy that you bought Bitcoins.

If that happens, which I believe it will. But we can never be so sure there may be some crazy legislation that ruins the coin. There is always a chance.
Well let's not consider that there are still of those few people who are technically broke, and don't have the that kind of money to buy Bitcoin at all. And considering this as a hindrance for them or a handicap for those who are old in this industry they are just relying on Signature Camps and Bounties in order for them to earn Bitcoin little by little.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:55:49 AM

I think it is never too late to buy bitcoin. It just it depends on ourselves when to buy a bitcoin. First thing first is when you have enough money in buying a bitcoin. And if you are knowledgeable enough in buying bitcoin. If you want to invest now then go for a long term investment. Bitcoin is very unpredictable. Surely the prices of it may increases but we do not know when. It is just taking a risk in buying bitcoin. And also if you are a good risk taker and accept what will or might happen. I think it is never too late to buy bitcoin.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:30:56 AM

I don't think it is too late to buy. I bought a bit under $2000, and now I am over $500 in profit.

And even you'll buy now at $2,700 as speculators are saying that bitcoin is about to reach $4,000.

You already have $1,300 profit for buying at "currently expensive" price of bitcoin.

It's not that late to buy bitcoins.

It's never too late to buy and so whether it's being speculated to reach $4000 or not you can just buy and expect good returns in the long term. It could even happen that after buying at today's price it will depreciate for a while before rising again so just don't look out for a favorable time, just buy now.

A newbie still got plenty of time to buy bitcoins as many as he can. And while the price of bitcoin is still not that high.

I suggest that buying now or you will be feeling sorry for yourself for not availing while we can still buy one.

But I would advice that buy after August 1 so that everything will be fine.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

I don't think it is too late to buy. I bought a bit under $2000, and now I am over $500 in profit.

And even you'll buy now at $2,700 as speculators are saying that bitcoin is about to reach $4,000.

You already have $1,300 profit for buying at "currently expensive" price of bitcoin.

It's not that late to buy bitcoins.

It's never too late to buy and so whether it's being speculated to reach $4000 or not you can just buy and expect good returns in the long term. It could even happen that after buying at today's price it will depreciate for a while before rising again so just don't look out for a favorable time, just buy now.

A newbie still got plenty of time to buy bitcoins as many as he can. And while the price of bitcoin is still not that high.

I suggest that buying now or you will be feeling sorry for yourself for not availing while we can still buy one.

But I would advice that buy after August 1 so that everything will be fine.

Yeah. Good advice. Don't make that buying thing right now. It is too scary.  Grin
After that there will be a never late buyer again. Maybe it will become a buying spree too and we should be ready to avoid losing the chance of having a bitcoin that might increase a huge amount in price if ever demands came.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:46:35 AM

I think bitcoin prices are now expensive if we compare the price of bitcoin now with bitcoin prices last year has gone up 100 x.
Yes you are right, because of the bitcoin's price now expensive doesn't mean buy bitcoins right now is late
because bitcoin's price will be more expensive in the future, the reason is will many people adopt, use bitcoins
we are in first step on revolution of digital currencies, but we are not really use bitcoins on daily transactions.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:19:47 AM

It is not too late to buy bitcoin because there are people who haven't heard a thing about bitcoin. Bitcoin exchange is inevitable so you can't totally say thay bitcoin will decrease or increase. So I suggest that don't hesitate on buying bitcoin now even it is risky because you won't see the outcome if you didn't try.

bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin because why and maybe if we buy more bitcoin the more our profit on bitcoin then it's never too late
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:53:57 AM

Well i'm not really sure whether bitcoin price will drop or what on August 1 but i think it's not late if you want to buy bitcoin.
Well, so far, bitcoin price always increases. And many people sure that it'll keep being like that in the future.
So, you can take a risk and invest your money in bitcoin. If the value really go up, you'll gain many profits! Goodluck.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
olliejjc16

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:05:43 AM

This is a question that has been asked since bitcoin was 1 dollar and everytime there has a price increase. Right now its not too late to buy bitcoin and it will not be too late to buy bitcoin for a long time to come.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:30:32 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
Its not too late to buy bitcoins since bitcoin price has to go more high in the future.It would had been a better decision if you had bought bitcoins when its price was just $1850 last week.After august 1,it is expected to increase more high.So buy it now itself.

googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:11:07 AM

I think it's never too late if we buy some bitcoin and maybe if we buy at the right time that's where we earn some of the bitcoin we invested then it's never too late to buy bitcoin, Smiley
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

They said there will be a new drop in bitcoin price and it will be at $1850 - 1900 level once it lost its support at $2500 level.

Good option to buy new bitcoin again. Lets buy everytime it drops but never sell.
cipotok

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

not yet
Because the opportunity to buy bitcoin will always be there ... because the development of bitcoin diera is increasingly sophisticated will give developments and the effects for bitcoin will be more advanced ...
So it's never too late to start and buy bitcoin ......
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:52:54 PM

I think if you are not patience it is best not to invest in Bitcoin as it will not help you get rich. Investing in Bitcoin is a risky affair. If you are a forex marketer you will probably have more experience.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:57:44 PM

They said there will be a new drop in bitcoin price and it will be at $1850 - 1900 level once it lost its support at $2500 level.

Good option to buy new bitcoin again. Lets buy everytime it drops but never sell.
It's just they opinion and speculation, though it's hard to go back to $1850 since Bitcoin getting stronger after BIP 91 yesterday. For those who bought at lowest price few days ago might get instant profit today. Just believe it, Bitcoin could reach $3000 later.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:37:12 PM

not late, if you buy bitcoin when the price drop. before buy it you must see bitcoin market price, its drop or rise.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
bcsuisse

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:29:33 PM

not late, if you buy bitcoin when the price drop. before buy it you must see bitcoin market price, its drop or rise.

I dont want to give advise but it might be smart if you hold fiat and want to buy btc to set your buy price around 1500usd. with the fear of a fork ith might go there very briefly

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: