Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:23:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126658 times)
criptobonds

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:01:37 AM

No, I do not think that it is too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is still an evolving currency and there will be many price increases for the future years to come. More and more people will be looking at getting into using bitcoin and this will drastically bump up the price, even though it has already increased drastically in the past few months.
You are in right direction. I think it too much early to take benefit from bitcoin. Bitcoin has been introduced yet in 2009 and it is 2017 so how can we say that in 8 years of life bitcoin is near to die. It is the 1st cryptocurrency of the world and now understand and getting interest in it. Mostly people are unaware of bitcoin when it became in his use across world then the price of bitcoin will go very high and I think it will be 2050.

Arthur Hayes, founder of crypto derivatives trading platform BitMEX, for example, noted that "theoretically" the launch of Bitcoin Cash should cause bitcoin's price to drop. Still, he questions whether this indeed will happen given that, historically, traders have not been kind to assets that have attempted to fork away from bitcoin.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:13:29 AM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin,the price keeps increasing and with August 1 being tomorrow,we will know its fate.Even if the price falls after tomorrow its will definitely increase. I have a feeling the price of bitcoin would reach 50k one day so buying bitcoin now "will" be of profit to you in the future. let's wait and see what August 1 brings though

Yes I agree there is no time for buying bitcoin as long as you have money to buy and invest it.  But of course it is advantage if you buy bitcoin or own bitcoins before it become a huge success.  Bitcoin as you said its price continue to goes up thus, buying or owning one would be a good investment.  Maybe if you have money then you can start buying now.  I wish I could buy some after the split of bitcoins for I know that bitcoin is a good investment.

The right decision you made. Wait until this split happen after that there is a chance to go down in Bitcoin price. If this happens, then it is the good time to buy bitcoins. Now we already missed the right opportunity, when the price was $1800 that is the time to buy bitcoins, but I don't know how many of you bought. But if you wait some more days you may get one more chance to buy bitcoins at a low price.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:16:43 AM

Its never to late to buy bitcoin!

Campaign Manager (2018)
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Why should there be a word late, bitoin has a long-term prospect, so it would not hurt to invest in bitcoin. Because many are looking for it as well as prices that remain stable so it will be beneficial for many transactions.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

Very expensive bitcoin ... you can not buy much already
Better time 2011 - missed
johnextman852

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:26:30 AM

Imagine in the next 10 years. What if the value of 1 BTC is now 50,000$???

today the value of 1btc is 2500$ something.

the value of bitcoin is growing >>>>>>> and I think it is the future currency that will be use in all people across the globe.

jimhash

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:27:05 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 03:02:20 AM by jimhash

This Aug 1st event sounds very much like an "optional stock spinoff" in the traditional equity stock market world where shareholder options post Aug 1st might include:

• Take the parent security (BTC).
  • Take the child security (BCH).
  • Take both

As far as BCH futures market price, seems like it should exceed the premium of bulk offerings at The BTCC Mint.
The BCH "entitlement", would be based on your settled position sometime on or after 12:20 UTC Aug 1st.

For more info (and citation), please refer to my reply on Thread Re: Are You Nervous About - August 1 is D-day!.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:20:24 AM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin, and I'm sure we'll be sorry if we keep waiting to act, the ever-increasing price fluctuations keep businesses running fast every day. Don't wait for bitcoin prices to drop unless we are an active daily trader, we just have to keep collecting them constantly.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:27:51 AM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin, and I'm sure we'll be sorry if we keep waiting to act, the ever-increasing price fluctuations keep businesses running fast every day. Don't wait for bitcoin prices to drop unless we are an active daily trader, we just have to keep collecting them constantly.
I believe in bitcoin ability and like you I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin also, their price in the market is fair. So in my opinion this is the right time to funding our wallet because I think in that after segwit bitcoin value is rapidly raising up and maybe the other altcoins too.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

Why should there be a word late, bitoin has a long-term prospect, so it would not hurt to invest in bitcoin. Because many are looking for it as well as prices that remain stable so it will be beneficial for many transactions.

Yes bitcoin is for long term so there is no such thing as late when it comes to someone who wants to hold bitcoin for how many years. But if you want as small profit and convert your bitcoin to fiat when you see a little profit then its kinda late now.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

Maybe it is late to buy bitcoin for a low price and get a profit like x10 and x100. But it is not to late to buy it, if you wish to receive some small proits. Bitcoin is quiet stable and incresing always, not so fast as previously, but still Smiley
in my opinion there is no word too late to buy a or some bitcoin when if we could use it properly because maybe we are just waiting for sensible prices or low price in order to make a profit we want. so we will not throw too much waste of money as well as in terms of buying a bitcoin we should be patient and do not rush in a hurry to act because if we will only get a small advantage.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

Yes bitcoin is for long term so there is no such thing as late when it comes to someone who wants to hold bitcoin for how many years. But if you want as small profit and convert your bitcoin to fiat when you see a little profit then its kinda late now.
Yesh better to wait to bitcoin dumps a lot. On what happened in the last super dump in bitcoin i think it decrease $1000 from $2800 to $1800. But it go back inti a healthy prices now. I'm so luckily that i buyed bitcoin in time of it's super dump hehe

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:12:09 PM

I heard this from this asian conspiracy theorist from many years ago like 2011, he said in the future there WILL be a one universal currency. Which he meant every where in the world will use that currency and other currencies will disappear. But this universal currency where will it come from? bitcoin or from the fed? I think in the future there will be 2 universal currencies, that 1 is the bitcoin and the other will be from the fed. So what do you think will happen if most of the world jump onto bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
well I don’t think so bitcoin can ever go down or it is going to be late ever to buy bitcoins as we know the price has decline and now it is the good time to buy bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin will surely start going high in next week I think after august first but you should not wait too longer because the price will start increasing soon price is going to increase after august first.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:29:51 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
No! its not too late to buy more of bitcoin now, particularly if you believe that bitcoin will become more than 13,000$ by next year in the month of march 2018, base on the bitcoin experts. You must buy a huge of it if you are able to buy a huge amount.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:30:02 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin now then its too late for now. You need to wait after August 1 haha

I challenge you to buy now if you will.
bcsuisse

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:53:00 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin now then its too late for now. You need to wait after August 1 haha

I challenge you to buy now if you will.

prices are going up. I just sent 50% of my btc to exchanges. realized that I won't be able to trade it fast enough once the BCC is deposited. It does not help having them locally , because the confirmation might take a long time

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:37:29 PM

Maybe it is late to buy bitcoin for a low price and get a profit like x10 and x100. But it is not to late to buy it, if you wish to receive some small proits. Bitcoin is quiet stable and incresing always, not so fast as previously, but still Smiley
in my opinion there is no word too late to buy a or some bitcoin when if we could use it properly because maybe we are just waiting for sensible prices or low price in order to make a profit we want. so we will not throw too much waste of money as well as in terms of buying a bitcoin we should be patient and do not rush in a hurry to act because if we will only get a small advantage.
If one aspires to buy bitcoins in 2.7k dollars range, it is the right time. Soon the prices are going to pump and it will cost much to buy bitcoins. But as far as buying is concerned, it’s never late to start investing in bitcoins but investment should be done at the right time.
bcsuisse

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:29:48 AM

If one aspires to buy bitcoins in 2.7k dollars range, it is the right time. Soon the prices are going to pump and it will cost much to buy bitcoins. But as far as buying is concerned, it’s never late to start investing in bitcoins but investment should be done at the right time.

bitcoin will go up to 500K in the long run. so even if you bought at 3K USD, you will have a killer return in the next 10years. that's if btc is not killed today....

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

You're definitely right about waiting patiently in order to have a maximum advantage of buying low and selling high. But the thing most people are greedy this days when it come to trading of bitcoin because during the Aug 1 forks the price of bitcoin was at $2500 range and yesterday was at $2774 and now at $2700. Can you see there is a chance of making some few trade?

dimadimaivchenko

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:07:31 PM

it is always not too late to buy it!!! of course this will not be the case when u make from 6$ - 1000$ but u could gain on fluctuations. u just must be careful and choose the best moment with the lowest price! Good luck!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: