Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126664 times)
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 12:02:57 AM

I regret of not buying a lot when the price deeps to $1800 a few weeks ago. Sad

Its Good that price is going up but better if we already build up our position for a long term investment. Now im thinking if i should buy at this level already or should i still wait if ever there will be a pull back in price. Maybe i need to wait for everything is expensive now. And I follow my simple rule of buy low and sell high. Now all rates are high so i should not buy at the moment. When price goes down after this level then i will buy.
Bagaji (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:10:56 AM

Its Good that price is going up but better if we already build up our position for a long term investment. Now im thinking if i should buy at this level already or should i still wait if ever there will be a pull back in price. Maybe i need to wait for everything is expensive now. And I follow my simple rule of buy low and sell high. Now all rates are high so i should not buy at the moment. When price goes down after this level then i will buy.
I believe that it is better to buy even at the current market value because, time will come when bitcoin market value will reach  $5000 to  $10,000 and "had I know" I would have bought bitcoin when the market value was around  $3400 would be the song in the mouth of people. Am already counting my profit since I listen to the advise of some people at the beginning of this topic and bought bitcoin at $2450.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:07:02 AM

Still it is not too late to buy bitcoin because it is not about keeping it in the vault as a soveigner but it's all about how u will make it grow more and more thru investment and trading. Even if the bitcoin is just a penny before but you dont know how to make it grow then it is totaly useless for you.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:12:21 AM

Its not to late to buy !! Many people regret when the price if BTC sky rocketing in to 400$ each (2015). But what happen now? Bitcoins almost 4000$ and maybe they will become 10,000$$ by the end of the year. So its not to late I know its very risky if you buy now cause any time they will dump. But bitcoins is a very decentralize no one can manipulate this.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:21:42 AM

Still it is not too late to buy bitcoin because it is not about keeping it in the vault as a soveigner but it's all about how u will make it grow more and more thru investment and trading. Even if the bitcoin is just a penny before but you dont know how to make it grow then it is totaly useless for you.

If we are thinking of buying the end of bitcoin at the moment, we are always not interested in buying when bitcoin faces problems like late last month, so our mindset should be familiar with bitcoin prices now and buy whenever we have the capital. This is true because the bitcoin fluctuations will never have the lowest price or upper limit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
seraph_the_wise

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:59:12 AM

I don't believe that its too late even at this stage (mid 2017).
Just think of it as a long-term investment (10 year+). Allocate some fraction of your portfolio to it, keep your keys cold and safe and forget about it till it passes the limit you set for your ROI. Keep yr head cool and resist any temptation to withdraw bcs of fear.
With all the instability going on in the world, and the future systemic failure of many banks due to uncollectible loans, crypto prices are only going up.
You may call me crazy, but I only intend to sell at 50,000 at the very least.  Wink
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:04:19 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

dont buy bitcoin, but search it. because its easy to searching bitcoin.
except you want to be trader, you must have some bitcoin to start it.
and if you want to buy, buy when the price down, and its not to late

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
matthona

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

Are you trying to say that earn bitcoins instead of buying it? And if yes then I agree with you as there are many ways to earn bitcoins and if you can earn them then you don't have to invest your real money in it and by working you can earn good amount of bitcoins.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
the.scientist

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:06:55 AM

Make decisions based on your own research, but I see Bitcoin as a very undervalued asset. Something capable of revolutionizing the world economy as we know it, more than Bitcoin is capable of, is yet to be created.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:49:27 AM

Are you trying to say that earn bitcoins instead of buying it? And if yes then I agree with you as there are many ways to earn bitcoins and if you can earn them then you don't have to invest your real money in it and by working you can earn good amount of bitcoins.
Right.I agree too.I think it's much better to earn bitcoins rather than buying it because it really demands a big capital especially now that the price is too high.Try to join in signature campaigns wherein you can earn bitcoins without investment,and it really pays well.But if you really want to join trading,i suggest to wait for some other time until the price will drop.It's not too late to buy bitcoin now if you really prepare a big capital for it.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

It's never too late to start bitcoins. The goal of any investment is the income. Yes, the price of bitcoin is now on top, but next year it will be even higher. What is the difference initial price? Better than investing in bitcoin currently nothing. Think.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:08:27 AM

If we are thinking of buying the end of bitcoin at the moment, we are always not interested in buying when bitcoin faces problems like late last month, so our mindset should be familiar with bitcoin prices now and buy whenever we have the capital. This is true because the bitcoin fluctuations will never have the lowest price or upper limit.

I wouldn't really consider it a "problem". It's only normal for bitcoin users to be afraid of a phenomenon and thus sell some of their bitcoins just to be sure. It's also normal that the miners would want to try and upgrade the system. We can achieve SegWit but at the same time, if things go wrong, we can get something that we don't really want which is the bitcoin split. Luckily, we got the former and not the latter.

I think someone who's about to buy bitcoins can either buy right away or buy when the price goes down. I would choose to buy right away because you might just end up buying for an even higher price if you choose to wait.

daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:11:30 AM

It's never too late to start bitcoins. The goal of any investment is the income. Yes, the price of bitcoin is now on top, but next year it will be even higher. What is the difference initial price? Better than investing in bitcoin currently nothing. Think.

Yes price of bitcoins will be much higher in next few years and if we don't invest in it now then we will be disappointed when we will see higher price in next year and will regret for not buying bitcoins at a right time so its good to buy bitcoins even now.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

Even 10 years later you are still not late because I know in the future bitcoin will grow even further.
I think 10 years is too much, but I'm sure everyone here will expect like that, hopefully bitcoin prices will continue to climb and Bitcoin will always be on top with a solid.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:28:17 AM

It will always be not too late. Bitcoin will increase no mater what. Most specially when you look at it at a bigger picture. The amount of bitcoin is continuously  increasing more people are being aware and the supply is only limited. It will be lucky thing to be aware in bitcoin in it's earlier stage but as we can it is still on it's developing stage. So if we invest today it will never be too late.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:33:03 PM

Even 10 years later you are still not late because I know in the future bitcoin will grow even further.
I think 10 years is too much, but I'm sure everyone here will expect like that, hopefully bitcoin prices will continue to climb and Bitcoin will always be on top with a solid.

No one knows how long bitcoin will survive and if it survives for next 10 years then it will be holding huge value and as a user of bitcoins we should be positive about it and believe that bitcoin will surely reach to the moon one day.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

I do not think it's too late to buy bitcoin, buy bitcoin will benefit when the end of the purchase. Is it possible you are late to hear this bitcoin, maybe there is another chance for you.
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:56:50 PM

I think it is still valid to buy bitcoins. All analyzes show a great future currency growth. Many are afraid to get into something that has already had a big increase, but I recommend.

matthona

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:06:39 PM

I think that its bit late to buy bitcoins now as price is already above $3k so not all can afford to buy at this price so if you want to buy then better to wait for some more days and see if price falls and if it goes below $3k then that can be a good price to buy bitcoins.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jhkmjnhamster

Activity: 116
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:12:53 PM

It will be late when the price hits 1 million dollars
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: