Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices may hit $1 billion - Fox Business Speculates  (Read 1669 times)
branchun77

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:48:15 PM

Bitcoin has more chance of going to zero than a billion.

no it doesn't!
the chances of hitting zero or ever going low to a small price is so small that it is nearly zero.

And you base this on what exactly? Bitcoin could easily fall by the wayside if a better functioning currency begins to dominate and that has way more likelihood of happening than going to a billion. There's no reason why it couldn't disappear like many failed at coins have so if there's no demand and a better alternative is available that could easily happen. You're a fool if you think bitcoin is indestructible or has little to no chance of becoming worthless. Even if bitcoin gained mainstream adoption worldwide and you could spend it practically anywhere you'd be lucky to get anywhere near 1 million never mind a billion.
We can never preclude the certainty from securing bitcoin achieving one million. Plainly it is conceivable and going to happen, might be not quick as we have quite recently come to $2600 at this point yet it will achieve greater costs like 1 million in the end. The main way that bitcoin will fall in cost is that, somebody presents a superior working cash however at this point appears to be unthinkable. The usefulness of bitcoin as of now characterizes the mandates for any new digital money to rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:53:24 PM

Bitcoin prices may hit $1 billion - Fox Business Speculates
Yes, you are reading it right, it is not million.
Very interesting, while reading it I just recalled what some folk said when PayPal directors speculated for $1 million.

Like me, you also will love to read this twice : https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/fox-business-speculates-bitcoin-price-reach-1-billion

This is an old article.

I don really believe anyone sane expect Bitcoin be $1 Billion without USD totally inflate.   One million BTC will most likely happen and way faster as I expected a year ago.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: