Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you invest $100?  (Read 4577 times)
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:00:43 PM

For me, I will try to invest in stock exchanges like (e-toro).
Where you can buy stocks or parts of stocks of famous company where win is guaranteed like Facebook, Google ...
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:49:42 PM

It is a good start to invest $100. My suggestion will be Sia coin, ETC, golem and NEM. All the best to you.
I also much prefer to invest on altcoins like Sia coin, ETH and many more. For me these coin is best in terms of investment because it has a high volume, i believe that the more volume the altcoin is the demand it has and it means you'll get a high profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

Hi.
I've got a hundred USD which I wanna invest in some altcoin. I know this amount is nothing, but since I'm a complete noob at cryptocurrensies, I decided to begin with the small amount. So, I want to try out how everything works, at the same time I want to keep my investment safe and sound. That's why  I'm looking for some underappreciated altcoin with the bright future which will graciously accept my modest investment and bring me it back with some profit Wink
Have you heard anything about this kind of coin?
Invest your $100 in the trading world. Even if its a small amount of money you can have a big amount of profit. Nowadays many altcoins are have a potential it is effective if you invest your money to the altcoins.
Indeed, $100 is appropriate to invest in world of trading. However, you must have enough skills, experience and knowledge inorder to handle this thing. You must be wise on what altcoin will you choose. My suggestion is to choose the altcoin with high volume.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:15:38 PM

There are many forks to choose from, but I would recommend to invest in Etherium or Xem. The first one is quite popular right now and will get you money with 80%. The second one is underevaluated cryptocurrency that may give you about 300% in future.

Indeed your prediction well enough and it might just happen. Because it is now becoming one of the ethereum digital currency that is favored by the majority of users of the cryptocurrency, so this could have happened. However it all takes time and if we don't have the patience and the analysis is good then everything will end up at a huge disadvantage. For the price of cryptocurrency is very volatile and if we can't play well so this is a mistake

User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

If you are new to this I would invest into education first, buy some economy books, learn about currencies, conventional trading,..
Then you can look into trading with cryptocoins, if you don't do this you might have luck sometimes but in the long term you will loose against people who are experienced and well educated traders.

[could be your ad]
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:34:17 PM

if you means investing in alt, so eth and sia is good option for now.
i would not say that other else not good to invest, but seems you looking for profit not ready to losing.
rajsimran

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:36:17 PM

I would like to invest in antshare. because antshare have a good future. many investor also love this coin. and chinies people think that it will be the second ETH in crypto world
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:34:18 PM

if you means investing in alt, so eth and sia is good option for now.
i would not say that other else not good to invest, but seems you looking for profit not ready to losing.
Yes many miners also seeking to mine sia coin. I think it will grow so fast, so all people showing interest to invest on sia coin. And also you can invest in litecoin this is also good coin to invest. I heard the news after this segwit Bitcoin and litecoin both prices are going to increase. So litecoin, Sia and ETH if you invest in these coins the profit will be high.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

If you talk about the essence of where you can invest 100 bucks, then really today on the exchange you can buy very promising altcoyins. If you take for example only such a mobile go or patient, then at today's cheap price you can buy a good amount and already later have a huge profit in a couple of months.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:01:20 PM

If tou have 100 dollars I suggest to invest your moneh in waves because the price aa of now is good and thats good investment because they have possible waves reach 100 dollars and i fyou but this coin you can earn a lot of profit in the next few months or maybe next year. But it depends to you if you buy or not. But i believe it will good invest if you have only 100 dollars in your pocket.
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:31:29 PM

Hi.
I've got a hundred USD which I wanna invest in some altcoin. I know this amount is nothing, but since I'm a complete noob at cryptocurrensies, I decided to begin with the small amount. So, I want to try out how everything works, at the same time I want to keep my investment safe and sound. That's why  I'm looking for some underappreciated altcoin with the bright future which will graciously accept my modest investment and bring me it back with some profit Wink

If I had 100$ I would modestly invest it onto ethereum and I recommend you to buy it as well. I have personally made good profits by trading ethereum and I believe this all due to the ICO hype and developments taking place. I suggest you to buy it when the next dip is going to happen though.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:47:24 AM

Hi.
I don't know it's very hard to see a potential altcoin maybe you can see altcoin with using eth platform, and for eth itself not included from your criteria because very appreciated, I advise you to invest more in ico project
I will disagree with you. Ico projects are not that profitable. The best option is to invest in bitcoins. It is the perfect time to get into bitcoin trading because after August 1st prices are going to take a huge jump, rewarding the true bitcoin lovers and supporters. Since prices are low now, it would be one of the wisest decisions to invest now. Good luck!

Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:14:31 AM

I would like to invest $100 on bitcoin..
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:23:51 AM

You're right. I have it setup to purchase $100 worth of BTC every month. I've been doing this for the past year. It's awesome!
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:51:16 PM

You're right. I have it setup to purchase $100 worth of BTC every month. I've been doing this for the past year. It's awesome!
Such a solid plan, you should be steadily doing that because you might be rich in the future, bitcoin made it's success so much after breaking the ATH and I think this is the beginning where the price will rise to the moon as they say. To many FUD along the way but don't get affected with that, stand on what you believe because weak hands will never succeed and smart people will always benefit on weak hands wrong actions.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:32:58 PM

It's not that awesome. Bitcoin price is more likely ti be stable in these weeks/months. I think it would be more awesome if we will tend to invest in ICO since they are in demand investment in online as far as I can see.
Yutikas_11920

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

You can buy anything that is in top 10 place in coinmarketcap.com because almost all alts are in correction phase right now so a pump after this correction is quite guaranteed.

My choices for you are etc, xem, eth
that was very good decission and i do agree with you that top 10 positions on coinmarketcap is pretty safe to buy even right now is good time for buy when the majority of altcoin has been dropped however beside the coins which is you mentioned above i think Ltc is good to be considering as the investment too

Well indeed essentially in the coinmarketcap have a few considerations that are very good to do. Because in addition to we can get greater advantage of investment money, we are also much safer. Because coinmarketcap seeing all things appropriately and carefully, we just had to fight to determine the right choice. Because in coinmarketcap have lots of investment, but the place is indeed the 10 top positions is one good place. But it's all I think less challenging because we can get a lot bigger

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

Hi.

I suggest you buy monero and ripple, other coins not recommended. Make time to see price action history and volume both coins so you have faith to invest. Depend my experience, monero has price action and stable volume. Buy with 40% your money and don't sell it before the price rise up. Today ripple has lower price ( buy area ), just buy with 20% your money and leave it until next month. Read some books about trade and join some altcoin group is worth. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5942

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

Hi.

I'd say, learn. Read up, keep an open mind and learn. Look at most of the altcoins that you can find and compare them. List the pro's and con's of each and every one. Having someone over a forum dictate and tell you where to put your money is a terrible idea. Especially if you consider it a small amount. Have fun with it and gain some knowledge and experience through it. You'll get rewarded no matter what.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:44:40 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 03:33:44 PM by el kaka22

Such a solid plan, you should be steadily doing that because you might be rich in the future, bitcoin made it's success so much after breaking the ATH and I think this is the beginning where the price will rise to the moon as they say. To many FUD along the way but don't get affected with that, stand on what you believe because weak hands will never succeed and smart people will always benefit on weak hands wrong actions.
I will suggest you the same. We can invest our money into bitcoins now to enjoy huge profit within few weeks. Currently, bitcoins are recovering their value. As far as bitcoin is concerned, that’s a good choice. Those who held it in its bad times are enjoying big profit now. There are so many options but I will suggest doing analysis yourself before taking any step.

Having someone over a forum dictate and tell you where to put your money is a terrible idea. Especially if you consider it a small amount.
No, there are a lot of good hearted members here who will be taking time to help you for finding good opportunity for your capital. Never underestimate this forum. You may get/find any help from here regarding bitcoin related stuff.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: