Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you invest $100?  (Read 4577 times)
Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:41:33 AM

Hi.
I've got a hundred USD which I wanna invest in some altcoin. I know this amount is nothing, but since I'm a complete noob at cryptocurrensies, I decided to begin with the small amount. So, I want to try out how everything works, at the same time I want to keep my investment safe and sound. That's why  I'm looking for some underappreciated altcoin with the bright future which will graciously accept my modest investment and bring me it back with some profit Wink
Have you heard anything about this kind of coin?
No coin can guarantee you a profit in altcoin market. It is really very unpredictable and volatile. One coin which worked for someone once wouldn't guarantee you the profit. The thing is most of the people make loss in altcoin trading but they diversify their investment and hence cut the loss and can make overall profit. Betting on one altcoin will most probably rob you of your money. So, invest wisely. Try to read market yourself. There aren't many factors which drive altcoin market which make it more unpredictable. At present stay in Bitcoin. I think you might not be ready to make your $100 into $50 which is most likely the case. Then learn trading yourself and then invest. If you listen to others and make loss, you can't blame anyone.

very good point. I have same amount as the TS,. and I really need to research more. to be honest, this will be my first time to try with bitcoin or other altcoins.
azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

It's good to buy bitcoins now and that $100 will matter now. It can be doubled or tripled after August 1. Don't look for some other alt coins but there is a chance that alt coin price can go up 10x too. But I will suggest that just go and stay with bitcoin for now, buy while you can now. The price is cheaper.
Correct right on the off chance that we purchase bitcoin now with $100. So we will get more bitcoin on $100 which will give us an ideal outcome after 1 august so in this way I am concur with you our $100 will be twice or trice in the event that we put resources into bitcoin and different altcoins. So in these suppositions I am concur with you that you are correct. That going for bitcoin is a useful to put $100 in bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:56:08 AM

Hi.
I've got a hundred USD which I wanna invest in some altcoin. I know this amount is nothing, but since I'm a complete noob at cryptocurrensies, I decided to begin with the small amount. So, I want to try out how everything works, at the same time I want to keep my investment safe and sound. That's why  I'm looking for some underappreciated altcoin with the bright future which will graciously accept my modest investment and bring me it back with some profit Wink
Have you heard anything about this kind of coin?
theres alot of coins that will fit your desires but whats
important is your own research in regards to the said coins and
thats the hardest part of trading choosing what is good and better,
maybe you should try SHIFT for that amount. Wish you luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: