Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TribeToken - A Decentralized Charity Platform - ICO July 24  (Read 11603 times)
laurynasc111

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:57:50 AM

We are currently working on improving the platform. Feel free to chat with us if you have any questions Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steamon (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:37:06 AM

We have updated our slack API someone tried to do an attack on our slack through it just when the ICO started. We disabled that attack straight away and noticed that sign ups were not working after it. So we needed to change the API completely. He could not post any false addresses. Now you can sign up again under: http://slack.tribetoken.org/ The old slack address still works and redirects to the new one.

For the concept demo, we are gonna open up user registrations this week where users can create their own charity projects. This way people can test out and get a feeling of how the charity platform will work and as before the smart contract at this stages will not require actual tokens for you to test it.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:45:18 AM

No ico was organized for charity, i suppose. There was Unicefcoin in the past. They used to say that they are supported by Unicef. I recalled it. I have been thinking will there be pump / dump as it is for charity nowadays.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

Is your soft cap target only 500 eth/usd100.000? I think this is appropriate for a charity project, ico is still running for the next 20 days, I think the team should provide the latest update about progress of this project.

Yes, I confirm here that the soft cap target is 500 ETH / 100 000 USD. We calculated that this is the absolute minimum where we want to create our platform with. Let's see what happens. Today we kinda focused on the ICO. Tomorrow we will start working on improvements again. We are planning to expand the concept demo in the coming weeks and using our experience there in the final product.
I think yes that is clear that that is their soft cap or their minimum investment to spread and upgrade and build their platform as one of the member of board said,the team will clearly provide all update soon and we will see their improvement and movement from time to time

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
ManagerVirta

Activity: 1148
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:24:12 PM

It's strange that investors avoid this project.
In fact, a very worthy idea.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:33:34 PM

It's not so strange, all what they want is hype, people talking about benefice... Charity doesn't have this point.

It would be fun if without a month 2 or 3 big investors would get in, so every one wanted to get is TribeTokens.

I didn't give money cause I don't have but I did translation and whitepaper for free, I hope my karma will be better :)
steamon (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

No ico was organized for charity, i suppose. There was Unicefcoin in the past. They used to say that they are supported by Unicef. I recalled it. I have been thinking will there be pump / dump as it is for charity nowadays.

Yea it's true that's why I thought this idea. I was thinking like no charity token with a platform? That has never been done before so I wanted to be the first and create a great platform for charity. Investors seem to think otherwise??

It's not so strange, all what they want is hype, people talking about benefice... Charity doesn't have this point.

It would be fun if without a month 2 or 3 big investors would get in, so every one wanted to get is TribeTokens.

I didn't give money cause I don't have but I did translation and whitepaper for free, I hope my karma will be better Smiley

To give an answer on both. I have really no idea why it was ignored so heavily on the first day. It seems investors only care about buzz projects or projects that want to make it easier to make smart contracts while it's already not that hard to create them anyway if you are a programmer.

A token for charity like this has not been done before simple as that. I have talked to a lot of people that really like this idea even some people wanted to advertise for me for free. So we hope the ICO picks up the pace in the next few days.

We worked out this idea for 3 months. Meanwhile more and more icos are coming out and its harder to be unique. A charity token is unique. A token that wants to make it easier to make smart contracts or reinventing the financial structure 10 times is not unique those already exist in the dozens now.

Stop being greedy and start thinking about how this token can help the world about charity. We can help everyone everywhere in undeveloped countries. Be generous for ones.

The good thing is this project only need a few major investors to get it going so we still have hope that some people will invest into it.
ManagerVirta

Activity: 1148
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:47:00 PM

Yea it's true that's why I thought this idea. I was thinking like no charity token with a platform? That has never been done before so I wanted to be the first and create a great platform for charity. Investors seem to think otherwise??

I didn't give money cause I don't have but I did translation and whitepaper for free, I hope my karma will be better Smiley

To give an answer on both. I have really no idea why it was ignored so heavily on the first day. It seems investors only care about buzz projects or projects that want to make it easier to make smart contracts while it's already not that hard to create them anyway if you are a programmer.

A token for charity like this has not been done before simple as that. I have talked to a lot of people that really like this idea even some people wanted to advertise for me for free. So we hope the ICO picks up the pace in the next few days.

We worked out this idea for 3 months. Meanwhile more and more icos are coming out and its harder to be unique. A charity token is unique. A token that wants to make it easier to make smart contracts or reinventing the financial structure 10 times is not unique those already exist in the dozens now.

Stop being greedy and start thinking about how this token can help the world about charity. We can help everyone everywhere in undeveloped countries. Be generous for ones.

The good thing is this project only need a few major investors to get it going so we still have hope that some people will invest into it.

I believe in you and your idea! Against the background of other projects, you look pretty decent. I will recommend you to all my friends. Grin
People just are blind and do not see real prospects.
steamon (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:08:20 PM

I believe in you and your idea! Against the background of other projects, you look pretty decent. I will recommend you to all my friends. Grin
People just are blind and do not see real prospects.

Thanks for believing in us. Time will learn where this project will go. 500 ETH is not much at all if 500 people participate with 1 ETH we are funded already. Spread this ICO to your cryptocurrency friends and we promise to create this into a cool charity platform.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:09:29 AM

Despite of being young you already wanted to help other people by doing this and giving money to the charity. That was a great idea that you're not only helping yourself but helping the others to. I hope many investors will invest here because I can't see anything wrong within.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:13:40 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 05:05:34 AM by mprep

ATTENTION: Due to the bounty incentivising posting on the ANN thread (which is an on-forum altcoin giveaway in any and all definitions), this thread is locked. There is zero tolerance for those blatantly breaking the "no on-forum altcoin giveaways" rule.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: