Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin in Paris, or a wet chicken and chicken coop  (Read 309 times)
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:47:54 PM

Following Makron and Trump, speaking in Poland, he called Russia an aggressive country, accusing her of attacking Poland together with Germany. Is it possible that Putin will also silently show off his cheeks when he meets with Trump in Hamburg. In general, it may happen that in Hamburg at the G-20 Summit, Putin will get a kick in the ass, as happened in Australia.

Alik Bakhshi
 Putin in Paris, or a wet chicken and chicken coop

Putin after Russia is exposed from the G8 is experiencing a certain political hunger, no one is calling a liar.  Obama, who introduced anti-Russian economic sanctions due to the annexation of the Crimea and the invasion of Ukraine, and did not want to see him.  The situation was aggravated by the cheeky attempts of the Chekist to influence the presidential elections in America and France.  However, if such an action was managed secretly in Ukraine, Russia's brazen interference in the political life of the West triggered a wave of protest and a corresponding negative reaction.  Putin had high hopes for a meeting with the new president of America in April, but already May passed, and Trump does not seem to be looking for a meeting with him.  And, in fact, what new can Putin offer?  Moreover, Trump still added sanctions, effectively equating Russia to North Korea.
Putin, it was, asked for Macron to visit, so to speak, on the occasion of his election as president of France and enjoyed the full program. Macron, unlike the formless Oland, did not stand on ceremony with a liar, telling Putin in person at a press conference that the Russian media "Russia Today" and "Sputnik" were denied accreditation at his election headquarters because they spread lies and propaganda.  The view at that time of the main Russian liar was quite beaten and, usually responding to the reproach, Putin swallowed his lying language, realizing that Macron could add a lot more "flattering" in the same spirit.  The wolf looked like a wet chicken before the young president of France.

Just a few days before the talks between Putin and Macron, quite by accident, I was at the Palace of Versailles.  I must say, the palace made a depressing impression on me.  Once a brilliant, suburban residence of French kings had a pretty shabby look of a trampled chicken coop.  After the revolutionary pogrom, the palace never acquired its former splendor.  In this regard, I had a question why Macron did not accept Putin in the luxurious The Elysee Palace - the residence of French presidents, the symbol of the highest state power in France.  Associatively flashed the idea of the alleged connection in words of a wet chicken and chicken coop.
 06/03/17

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:53:17 AM

Perhaps Putin got you so that you don't love him? I also do not like him, but I think that it is more similar than the rat. The West drove him into a corner and he doesn't know what to do. Russian always understand only brute force and failed to assess threats from "soft" pressure of the West. Funny, but Russians still think that their fear and respect.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:14:14 AM

Perhaps Putin got you so that you don't love him? I also do not like him, but I think that it is more similar than the rat. The West drove him into a corner and he doesn't know what to do. Russian always understand only brute force and failed to assess threats from "soft" pressure of the West. Funny, but Russians still think that their fear and respect.

Putin brings Russia closer to the conditions when the USSR collapsed. Excessive ambitions will ruin the state. The second stage of the collapse of the empire is coming.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:05:51 AM

Putin brings Russia closer to the conditions when the USSR collapsed. Excessive ambitions will ruin the state. The second stage of the collapse of the empire is coming.
Very it is sorry that majority of it is not understood. But, I think that yet not late that - to change that. Situation not critical. However if Putin will continue so itself to conduct and farther, then a crash is inevitable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
pranaja

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:45:38 AM

Moscow denies intervention in French elections
But during the French campaign, the Russian leader was widely seen as a supporter of Macron's rival, right-wing Marine Le Pen leader.
There are also allegations that Russian hackers have tried to interfere in the election process through a dirty campaign against Macron. Moscow rejects all allegations of interference
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: