Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the longest you've been awake?  (Read 679 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 11:30:27 PM

What's the longest you've been awake?

My company had a contract in Eastern Canada - worked 22 hours straight then had to take three flights to get home.

I've now been awake since 1am Wednesday, or about 40 hours.   Shocked

Have to order pizza because I am starving and I am too tired to drive.  Trying so stay awake until normal sleep time, but it is hard!

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:24:13 AM

Don't fight it, buddy.  Just give in and crash

Believe in the Shield!
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:28:55 AM

I tried.  I had four hours after my work before I had to sleep at the airport - couldn't sleep.

I tried to sleep on the four hour flight from Toronto - Edmonton - couldn't sleep.

Arrived home around noon today and tried to sleep - couldn't.

I just went and bought a bottle of vodka, and ordered some fettuccine alfredo.  Hopefully that will do the trick!   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:21:12 AM

I tried.  I had four hours after my work before I had to sleep at the airport - couldn't sleep.

I tried to sleep on the four hour flight from Toronto - Edmonton - couldn't sleep.

Arrived home around noon today and tried to sleep - couldn't.

I just went and bought a bottle of vodka, and ordered some fettuccine alfredo.  Hopefully that will do the trick!   Undecided

Why don't you try a cup of warm milk? Smiley
Mastrubating might also help  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
x2666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:27:03 AM

After probably 36-48 hours I hit a wall.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:16:07 AM

The longest that i've been awake is 20 hours because of the school project that i procrastinated on. It was due the day after and i havent had any progress on it that's why i stayed up all night just to finish the project . I slept all through class after that. Apparently my body cant handle the work with just little sleep.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
B E T E T

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:29:32 AM

Yes, I am always used to always awake and can not sleep ..
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:36:52 AM

30 Hours, worked for a lady form U.S.A to help him regarding some issue with bitcoin blockchain wallet.
Ahasan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:06:45 AM

My highest awaken was about 37 hours. The whole time I spend in my room for exam study.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:49:48 AM

What's the longest you've been awake?

My company had a contract in Eastern Canada - worked 22 hours straight then had to take three flights to get home.

I've now been awake since 1am Wednesday, or about 40 hours.   Shocked

Have to order pizza because I am starving and I am too tired to drive.  Trying so stay awake until normal sleep time, but it is hard!

I didn't try to be awake for 40hrs. I think I cannot do wjat you have done. I just want to sleep as soon as I go home after dinner. I really love to take a nap. But eating a lot may also help you to get energize and to take a cup of coffee or tea.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

Once one day I had a celebration at home so I could not sleep and after I finished wanting to sleep long enough but can not, I still wake up in that morning may be just more afternoon

dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

I believe it is somewhere between 24 to 48 hours a couple of years ago. Had to put in an overnight shift, where I was from. Everybody had to do it from time to time. It is quite tiring, but the good thing is we'd have the entire day off after that.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:15:05 AM

I had to drink black coffee to stay up all night to finish my school project. I just need to sleep atleast an hour to awake my system before going to school.

senyap101

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:20:59 AM

The longest ive been awake is like 2 days... No more than that because i can't stand the tiredness and i look like a zombie... You can try taking sleeping pills to help you go to sleep
shelly154

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

For 23 hours Long I was Awake... Thanks To coffee my Love Kiss
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:01:31 PM

Well, I finally fell asleep last night around 10pm - meaning I was awake for 46 hours!

Never want to do that again lol

Vodka did the trick!   Cheesy

MOBSSTER

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:01:49 PM

With a foolish shift at work I didn't sleep like 32 hours, or slept like 4 hours before work. Both are very bad for health =(
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 02:11:15 PM

3 days straight.  Crazy times...
Compradora

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

It's 40 hours in a row during one of my business trips.
Kulang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

It's 40 hours in a row during one of my business trips.
The longest time I have been awake is 36 hours, when we shoot for our film and we have to finish it right away since the dedine is coming and there is still post production process.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: