Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profitable Business Plan For Sale  (Read 1166 times)
CampReal (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:17:55 AM

BUSINESS PLAN SUMMARY

- I have a profitable business plan that can generate at least $100,000 in revenue Weekly at about $4k - $5k in Weekly profit all Guaranteed. This figures can be achieved after the business has been launched within 2 weeks.

- Business has no risk what’s so ever, processes payment purely around Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin / Altcoins)

- Can be easily expanded

- Perfect domain for the business already registered

- Business plan needs at least $50,000 to start (not a must, but for my estimated weekly revenue and profit to work, minimum of $50k need to be invested before start up)

- Business model already exist in batches, but there is no Business in the World that offers the combination of services

-  There are about 4 features, no business in the world currently offers 1 out of the 4 features, and it’s the most profitable of all features

- Less expensive to maintain: With less than $2k Monthly the business can be fully managed as it does not require huge inhouse workers

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

1) How can you sell an idea you just imagined?
Ans: No not imaginations, It’s years of research with detailed prove on a step by step documentation. All features has its perfect structure on an almost ready viewable scale perfectly on how they work. And the figures in the business plan are figures you can sit back and calculate yourself if they are realistic or not.  

2) Why don't you start this business since it's very profitable?

Ans: The required start up is $50k, and i don't have such to start up the business

3) Why don't you look for an investor?

Ans: Investors mostly will like to see something you have on ground, existing revenue and most investors will only like to partner with already existing businesses already generating Revenue. Most start up investors will just rip you off since they made the Business live

4) Why not try Indiegogo or start up an ICO?
Ans: Am more keen about selling this idea to someone who i know has the ability to manage this business even better then i can. Someone who can get the best team and raise more than $20M via ICO. I don't think i can raise more than $20k via an ICO cos i lack the skills and ability to raise funds publicly.

5) How will the sale and transfer of business idea be done?

Ans: Currently there is no special law or any physical document to be signed. First, you indicate your interest here, then you send me a PM for us to chat further. You must be ready to tell me your Full names, and show me your Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin profile, or any 3 major social media you use. (I could request for further info about you) This is to make sure that, even after the idea is disclosed you don’t implement without fulfilling the transfer agreement  

PUBLIC AND OPEN AGREEMENT
1)  What happens when someone is not interested after getting the business plan?
Ans: Nothing so special, the user simply agrees that the idea will not be implemented or sold to any third party for implementation. If noticed, the person will be sued for a breach of contract publicly declared here and liable for a fine of $2M or 80% of the current Company worth.

2) What happens if the business owner invests over $50k and the business doesn’t generate up to $100k weekly as the plan claimed?
Ans; The documentation is a perfect calculation on how much can be made using real and actual facts, after the business plan has been given to you, you are thereby advised to study carefully as I will not be liable for any future loss that might occur during and after implementation

3) If a user is interested, when is the payment suppose to be made for the Business plan?
Ans: The buyer is given a period grace of 72 hours to pay the required amount in BTC, failure to do this might result into making the business plan available for any other person who shows interest

COST AND INTEREST
Well, it’s not all about the money, but seeing the idea work and being proud to be associated with a successful Company. This is flexible and it depends on who is negotiating. I could decide to collect only cash, or cash and little equity if I think the cash offered is not worth it, I could also decide to go for only equity. Normally on a normal case, if cash is worth it, equity should not be more than 5%, else equity might be raised to up to 25%. If buyer offers to pay me off completely then the cash must worth it. Cash to be paid is totally left for the buyer to decide what he/she can afford to pay for the business plan else we cancel deal

Conclusion
I know some people will want to outsmart, well there is no Problem about that, it’s only normal about life. If you do, it’s a fight you can never win, please do not. Just one post about you and your brand on BitcoinTalk after you have launched is enough to tell the world who you are, please it’s not worth it.

There is no point killing a very good idea when you have the chance of giving it to someone who will make it better; this is my believe and the major reason why I want to sell this idea. Please do not Contact me if you are not ready, please, please, please.
Am very sure that any Serious Investor who wants to start a new business who also has little budget of up to 50k will be interested, that am pretty sure of So, incase I decide not to disclose business plan to you, please forgive me, it’s my idea with lots of research and I cherish it so much

Please don’t forget, first leave a note here showing your interest before sending me a PM. Also don’t forget the part that says ‘You must be ready to tell me your Full names, and show me your Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin profile, or any 3 major social media you use(I could request for further info about you). This is to make sure that, even after the idea is disclosed, you don’t implement without fulfilling the transfer agreement’
Please these points are very important, please read properly and ask question here in the open before contacting me.

Thanks.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:01:24 AM

Well if it's a great idea and can make such amount why not take a loan from a bank or somewhere?
ranreichman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snip CEO

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 05:44:25 AM

Ideas and business plans have no real meaning, execution is everything. Excellent quote from Paul Graham (http://paulgraham.com/ideas.html):

Actually, startup ideas are not million dollar ideas, and here's an experiment you can try to prove it: just try to sell one. Nothing evolves faster than markets. The fact that there's no market for startup ideas suggests there's no demand. Which means, in the narrow sense of the word, that startup ideas are worthless.

CampReal (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:10:05 AM

Well if it's a great idea and can make such amount why not take a loan from a bank or somewhere?
Am not able to apply for a loan, thanks.
CampReal (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:30:38 AM

Ideas and business plans have no real meaning, execution is everything. Excellent quote from Paul Graham (http://paulgraham.com/ideas.html):

When you start a new business without a business plan i wonder how that business will succeed. A business plan explains how a business can be implemented and a guide towards achieving success, setting up a business plan is the first thing you do before getting involved in any business. So i wonder where this quote is coming from. I totally disagree with you.

Actually, startup ideas are not million dollar ideas

I didn't say i was selling for a million  Smiley

The fact that there's no market for startup ideas suggests there's no demand. Which means, in the narrow sense of the word, that startup ideas are worthless.

No you got it all wrong. When you invest in a new business via an ICO that has never been launched is a simple way of investing in an idea! immaginary ideas are worthless but an idea documented into a real business plan with proven and calculated success is not worthless!
Most people see only the White Paper of a business and they are able to identify if the business will be profitable or not.

Why conclude so fast Sad

GRR

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:12:22 AM

Because it's a scam like everything else. Don't be a retard and give money to random unknown idiots on the forum.

You will regret it.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:16:11 AM

How can you guarantee that this business plan will be profitable and especially with those specific numbers?
A business in only profitable if it brings in more money than the costs it faces. A plan is just a plan and nothing more. You can't guarantee that this business will be profitable unless you start the business yourself and then sell it when your balance sheet shows that it is indeed turning a profit. Until then it's just an idea. One that can fail just as easily and if not more than it will succeed.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:43:49 PM

I lol'd after reading the entire post.
This dude hasn't dug the river yet and is already selling the imaginary fishes,more likely selling fishing rights to the fishermen.
Tell you what : Your idea doesn't mean shit.Those numbers are bullcrap.You're lost in your imaginary world.There's a reason you are not able to find investors or no one is willing to work on it because it's unrealistic.
CampReal (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

Its an open forum so i don't expect less.

Any serious individual who is ready to learn more should PM me please.

Thanks
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:19:31 AM

too much internet for today !

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:22:04 AM

Its an open forum so i don't expect less.

Any serious individual who is ready to learn more should PM me please.

Thanks
I will say that no one would really be interested on this plan and if you see this is a profitable business plan then you will surely do your best in able to build it no matter how hard it is and as been said above this is just an unrealistic plan after all even myself didn't even been convinced on this kind of plan. I really feel only that this is just an another scam attempt. No hurt feelings but its true.
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:35:04 PM

BUSINESS PLAN SUMMARY

- I have a profitable business plan that can generate at least $100,000 in revenue Weekly at about $4k - $5k in Weekly profit all Guaranteed. This figures can be achieved after the business has been launched within 2 weeks.

How can you guarantee this when you do not have any envidence for your method?
CampReal (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:32:56 PM

Am not sure many people commenting here went to school, just saying Wink

How can you conclude without reading a business plan? Is your common sense not able to detect a profitable business plan? HA!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

How can you guarantee that this business plan will be profitable and especially with those specific numbers?
A business in only profitable if it brings in more money than the costs it faces. A plan is just a plan and nothing more. You can't guarantee that this business will be profitable unless you start the business yourself and then sell it when your balance sheet shows that it is indeed turning a profit. Until then it's just an idea. One that can fail just as easily and if not more than it will succeed.

I lol'd after reading the entire post.
This dude hasn't dug the river yet and is already selling the imaginary fishes,more likely selling fishing rights to the fishermen.
Tell you what : Your idea doesn't mean shit.Those numbers are bullcrap.You're lost in your imaginary world.There's a reason you are not able to find investors or no one is willing to work on it because it's unrealistic.

So much has been said by the persons above.
So this post might be -

Because it's a scam like everything else. Don't be a retard and give money to random unknown idiots on the forum.

You will regret it.

Just be very careful for someone who's promising you the moon, not even knowing how a rocket is built.
If this one is really viable, he already found someone to contact to, even not a direct investor but a person that will connect him to the right individuals that can help him.
Beware of scammers,  they really know how to sell themselves. And the info that you will give to unknown alien, secure your details first.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:57:34 PM

So much negative comments.
He said there will be a talk.
He is also looking for social media accounts for proof. So you will know who this person is too and get to know him by talking to him.
And maybe if he is around the vicinity he can also talk to you physically.
Patience my brother and you might get your investor.
What if this is real? You haven't even tried it yet. Give the brother a chance.
CampReal (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:59:36 PM

So much negative comments.
He said there will be a talk.
He is also looking for social media accounts for proof. So you will know who this person is too and get to know him by talking to him.
And maybe if he is around the vicinity he can also talk to you physically.
Patience my brother and you might get your investor.
What if this is real? You haven't even tried it yet. Give the brother a chance.

Thank you. The only most reasonable comment on this thread.

Currently am already in talk with someone on investing.

Thanks
icoprimers

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:34:16 PM

Actually, startup ideas are not million dollar ideas, and here's an experiment you can try to prove it: just try to sell one. Nothing evolves faster than markets. The fact that there's no market for startup ideas suggests there's no demand. Which means, in the narrow sense of the word, that startup ideas are worthless.

Right in the balls man no mercy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: