Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chineese Translator needed  (Read 248 times)
CasioK (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:43:03 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 04:59:49 AM by CasioK

Any Chinese translation guy available please ? Need english to Chinese and the work is quite a lot.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8266

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:51:37 AM

Any Chineese translation guy available please ? Need english to Chineese and the work is quite a lot.

I'm available to proof-read your English before it gets translated to Chineese.  Free sample of my work:

It's spelled C-h-i-n-e-s-e

I charge USD$140 per hour and I get two 10 minute breaks every 20 minutes. Deal?

CasioK (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:59:37 AM

Any Chineese translation guy available please ? Need english to Chineese and the work is quite a lot.

I'm available to proof-read your English before it gets translated to Chineese.  Free sample of my work:

I charge USD$140 per hour and I get two 10 minute breaks every 20 minutes. Deal?

Haha well good joke and have you not made a single typo in your life ? Well if not then you deserve lifetime award !

Anyways jokes apart anyone who can do English to Chinese please message me and I will guide further.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
hohuan101

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:05:43 AM

Tell me details. maybe I can help you. And your deal
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:27:15 AM

I can help you, depending on the type of work needed to be done and the rate that you're willing to be paid.

I've done 1 translation before, by no means am i a professional so if the workload is too big i'll probably decline the offer because I do have a day job and all that, and translating can get really tiring. Let me know via PM what you need done though and give me an estimate on the word count and the amount you're willing to pay for it.

Cheers

I'm available to proof-read your English before it gets translated to Chineese.  Free sample of my work:

You made my day sir!!
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8266

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:49:18 PM

Any Chinese translation guy available please ? Need english to Chinese and the work is quite a lot.

Found a guy for you if you're still looking.   
It's posted in English in the Local Chinese forum - weird that they do that since probably only Chinese people frequent that section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976553.20

FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:04:30 PM

I recommend this guy for your Chinese translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=409267
He is a professional translator.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: