Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-07-06] Banker: ‘I am Scared for the Banking Industry…Bitcoin could Knock B  (Read 3243 times)
ivanpoldark (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

Banker: ‘I am Scared for the Banking Industry…Bitcoin could Knock Banks out of the Game’

Bankers and industry leaders in the Texas panhandle have recently been discussing what to do about blockchain technology and bitcoin. They are curious how they can get banks involved in leveraging cryptocurrencies, because they do not want to be left in the dust. However, some of them are also scared for the banking industry. In their eyes, bitcoin has the power to undermine the banking system and reshape the financial landscape. 

Bankers and industry leaders in the Texas panhandle have recently been discussing what to do about blockchain technology and bitcoin. They are curious how they can get banks involved in leveraging cryptocurrencies, because they do not want to be left in the dust. However, some of them are also scared for the banking industry. In their eyes, bitcoin has the power to undermine the banking system and reshape the financial landscape. 

"t’s a really right-minded concept if you think about it — it’s international currency,” There are no borders and it’s not controlled by anyone, which is neat too. I’m a fan and hopefully we can find a way to get involved."

Read more
https://news.bitcoin.com/banker-i-am-scared-for-the-banking-industry-bitcoin-could-knock-banks-out-of-the-game/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: