Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to install an avatar on the forum?  (Read 1392 times)
coolprofit (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:49:00 AM

How to install an avatar on the forum?  Wink
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:53:09 AM

Go to your profile then click your Forum Profile Information which can be found in the left side along with the other settings. You can found Avatar right away there then you can select a picture to upload and if somehow you want to remove it then all you need to do is click the upload button without selecting any picture to upload.

Oh I forgot to mention:

How to install an avatar on the forum?  Wink

Once you are a FULL MEMBER Rank you can start using avatar feature of the forum.

So easier said, you can't access this feature since it is not available base on your rank.
ranreichman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snip CEO

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 05:56:24 AM

Go to your profile then click your Forum Profile Information which can be found in the left side along with the other settings. You can found Avatar right away there then you can select a picture to upload and if somehow you want to remove it then all you need to do is click the upload button without selecting any picture to upload.
Exactly that but you're too junior to install an avatar, you'll have to wait until you're a senior member

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:57:29 AM

Once you are a FULL MEMBER Rank you can start using avatar feature of the forum.
coolprofit (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:07:00 AM

Oh I forgot to mention:

How to install an avatar on the forum?  Wink

So easier said, you can't access this feature since it is not available base on your rank.

Thank you all! And how much does Activity need for FULL MEMBER??  Wink
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:11:50 AM

Thank you! And how many Activity do you need before FULL MEMBER? Wink

For full member, its 120 activity. In case you don't know how activity works you might want to check this out.
coolprofit (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:13:36 AM

Thank you! And how many Activity do you need before FULL MEMBER? Wink

For full member, its 120 activity. And I think you know how activity works but if not you can visit this.

Thank you! Wink
sacombank

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:45:56 PM

Full Member:   Activity: 120, gets 3 gold coins under his name. 
hope you  are Full member soon

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
shashko

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:42:52 PM

activity mean posts right? If yes thanks if no can you explain me then how do i get activity

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:43:46 PM

activity mean posts right? If yes thanks if no can you explain me then how do i get activity

By posting messages...
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:19:27 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 11:37:40 PM by LTU_btc

hope you  are Full member soon
No. Everything is explained here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
You need to make posts and at the end of activity round, you will get activity points. You can get maximum 14 activity every 2 weeks.

BMCHAIN

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:59:33 AM

You need to make posts and at the end of activity round, you will get activity points. You can get maximum 14 activity every 2 weeks.
Hi, thank you for the link and explanation!
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:40:39 PM

As a lot of posters have explained above, you need to wait for around 80 more days (2.5 months), provided that you post regularly. You will get the permission to use an avatar, once your rank is upgraded to Sr.Member.
paddyd

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:36:25 PM

Thanks  Smiley
bitKaBoom

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:51:48 PM

Thanks  Smiley
Just communicate and share your thoughts and you will get your avatar soon enough, dude Smiley
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:54:08 AM

Thanks for clarifying this for our fellow noob.

When I first became a Jr. Member long ago, I also thought avatars would be allowed. It saddened me when I found out that not only would I have to wait, but all the way to Full Member too.

And just look at me now, a Sr. Member with no avatar. Cheesy
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:52:56 AM

By posting messages...

By posting messages over time. Remember that the activity is updated every 14 days
Imran1271

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

As a lot of posters have explained above, you need to wait for around 80 more days (2.5 months), provided that you post regularly. You will get the permission to use an avatar, once your rank is upgraded to Sr.Member.
Well, thanks to your cooperative suggestion & I appreciate your positive attitude. I will go ahead toward the same track.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:00:54 PM

This is a great help to beginners like me. This thread will continue to be discussed to Those who want to learn to put an avatar.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:18:47 PM

Just upload a 60x60 pixel picture but you must be Full Member or above to do that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=507008;sa=forumProfile

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: