Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you bullish or bearish about bitcoin price during Segwit activation? Why?  (Voting closed: August 06, 2017, 07:06:37 AM)
Bullish - 3 (60%)
Bearish - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ago 1st bearish or bullish ?  (Read 330 times)
Andre_Goldman (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:06:37 AM

I would like to ask ... what will be your position during segwit activation ? and why (opcional) ?

poll options
(3 votes per user, run poll for 30 days, allow user to change vote, Only show the results after someone has voted.)

From the book "Trading for a Living" by Alexander Elder

Chapter 2
Mass Psychology

What Is Price?
Traders can be divided into three groups: buyers, sellers, and undecided. Buyers
want to pay as little as possible, and sellers want to charge as much as possible.
Their permanent conflict is reflected in bid-ask spreads.

A trade occurs when there is a momentary meeting of two minds: an eager bull
agrees to a seller’s terms and pays up, or an eager bear agrees to a buyer’s terms and
sells a little cheaper.

The presence of undecided traders puts pressure on bulls and bears. Buyers and
sellers move fast because they know that they’re surrounded by a crowd of undecided traders who may step in and snatch away their deal at any moment.
The buyer knows that if he thinks too long, another trader can step in and buy
ahead of him. A seller knows that if he tries to hold out for a higher price, another
trader may step in and sell at a lower price. The crowd of undecided traders makes
buyers and sellers more willing to deal with their opponents. A trade occurs when
there is a meeting of two minds.

Patent1number: ****-****
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:21:56 AM

I hope that bitcoin coin market would go bullish after august 1 while some say that bitcoin would go bearish.They even say that bitcoin price would completely crash.It is due to FUD spread by big whales to buy bitcoins at cheap price.But we could see bitcoin price recovering and it seems some newbies have started to realize that bitcoin price may go high after segwit 1.
EthBooksPro

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:24:43 AM

There are many bullish signs after Aug 1st. The FUD being spread is meant to crash the price for some to get in cheaply as the poster above has mentioned.  We can never be too certain but from our analysis, bitcoin's price will only increase.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:38:50 AM

I hope that bitcoin coin market would go bullish after august 1 while some say that bitcoin would go bearish.They even say that bitcoin price would completely crash.It is due to FUD spread by big whales to buy bitcoins at cheap price.But we could see bitcoin price recovering and it seems some newbies have started to realize that bitcoin price may go high after segwit 1.
Yes the FUD is over and now whales and some investors of bitcoin are accumulating cheap bitcoins as much as they can knowing that the possible price movement after august 1 would really be on bullish which means its an advantage for them and would really make money if prices would go on that way but still we cant be sure on what would happen on that particular days since no one could able to know the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
anga3636

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:02:33 PM

I would like to ask ... what will be your position during segwit activation ? and why (opcional) ?

poll options
(3 votes per user, run poll for 30 days, allow user to change vote, Only show the results after someone has voted.)

From the book "Trading for a Living" by Alexander Elder

Chapter 2
Mass Psychology

What Is Price?
Traders can be divided into three groups: buyers, sellers, and undecided. Buyers
want to pay as little as possible, and sellers want to charge as much as possible.
Their permanent conflict is reflected in bid-ask spreads.

A trade occurs when there is a momentary meeting of two minds: an eager bull
agrees to a seller’s terms and pays up, or an eager bear agrees to a buyer’s terms and
sells a little cheaper.

The presence of undecided traders puts pressure on bulls and bears. Buyers and
sellers move fast because they know that they’re surrounded by a crowd of undecided traders who may step in and snatch away their deal at any moment.
The buyer knows that if he thinks too long, another trader can step in and buy
ahead of him. A seller knows that if he tries to hold out for a higher price, another
trader may step in and sell at a lower price. The crowd of undecided traders makes
buyers and sellers more willing to deal with their opponents. A trade occurs when
there is a meeting of two minds.

Segwit isn't a major thing to stress over. Individuals are as yet putting a ton of cash in bitcoins to get great benefit out of them and everyone now gradually is understanding that Segwit wouldn't do anything terrible to bitcoin. Segwit and August 1 are clarified by many individuals who have a little information about bitcoin as the fates day of bitcoin. That isn't the situation, these things ought to be displayed as enhancements to bitcoin which they really are and ought not be depicted as a risk.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:25:53 PM

Wow guys, sorry for revive this thread, but this is amazing and makes me think about those old times.

I remember when everybody was saying that bitcoin was going to go down by more than 50% because of the fork, and it did not even happened.

The price came from $2000 to more than $3100 in just three days, it was one of the biggest increases that bitcoin had during this year talking about percentages.

Now i really regret about not selling my house and putting all my life savings into bitcoin when it was less than $2000, i could be almost millionaire right now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: