Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much EOS do you hold?  (Read 2627 times)
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

EOS is a marketing oriented project. I'm not sure that he will grow to Ethereum. Everything is too foggy. I do not invest in this project because I consider it very risky. There are many more serious projects. But this is just my opinion.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

Bluntly speaking EOS is one of my favorite Altcoin which draw my attention over these years and i have hold some reasonable numbers of the coin. The prospect of EOS is transparent and has capacity to fight it ways through other coin on the coinmarketcap. Currently i hold upto 8,000 worth of EOS and intend to buy more for hold, Buy EOS today!!!.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

At the moment I have only a hundred coins EOS, but I bought them at a price of 5.5 dollars, so I'll just wait and see what happens to this coin will happen next, because I believe that the EOS is a promising coin, but time will tell.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

I don't have any EOS holdings and I don't plan on holding any. I personally don't like to hold coins that already have a large market cap because I feel they cannot really moon anymore, I prefer to hold upcoming altcoins that are very promising.

MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

Although I know that EOS is a good cryptocurrency but I found out that it's really difficult to use EOS wallet. Beside as I know EOS holder or user often have to buy more RAM for their wallets, it's very inconvenient so I decided to hold another cryptocurrencies but EOS because there are few other better cryptocurrencies than EOS
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

I did not hold much, and sold it at the time, at the moment I do not hold, but how will the free money think about buying, in General in the long term is a promising token, especially if the progers will remove all errors and bugs, then the project for the future in General is very huge prospects and opportunities,and
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

When I found out about this coin and studied it, I really liked the project, but unfortunately I did not have free funds to invest in it. And then, as it should be for the majority, I just forgot about it and did not buy it, which I regret very much now.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

EOS might be a good coin, but i do not think that all your funds should be in that coin.

I prefer Ethereum, to be honest, it has many more functions and it is wisely adapted.

Anyway, both coins are good, but when you talk to someone about cryptocurrencies, they will probably know better the word "Ethereum" instead of "Eos". Just simple terms.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
criptoman83

Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

100 EOS for me. Enough for now . Without an official wallet somehow uncomfortable. I'm waiting for the December dump, when the EOS will drop to 2-3 bucks and maybe I buy more . And someone bought on 22 in April. Haha. Lips sealed

JuanPaulo

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

Previously, I did not believe in the EOS, but as time went on, I began to like it more and more. I would like to buy more of these coins, I hope over time I will be able to buy a lot of coins.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

Better to hold more eos because that is good to hold and invest your money now because that token will become very high the value and you will be able to earn more money once the price become very high and high chance to become rich.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

At present, EOS is one of the potential coin and attract the attention of investors. I'm also researching and can put some of my capital on EOS.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

for now I think it's better to hold USD than coin or token, the market continues to deteriorate to anticipate I hold USD. but when the market moves again maybe I just started buying EOS for now I'm not interested in buying or holding EOS just wait and see.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

EOS might be a good coin, but i do not think that all your funds should be in that coin.

I prefer Ethereum, to be honest, it has many more functions and it is wisely adapted.

Anyway, both coins are good, but when you talk to someone about cryptocurrencies, they will probably know better the word "Ethereum" instead of "Eos". Just simple terms.

EOS just for alternate altcoin holding beside Holding Ethereum, but like as you i'm prefer to Hold Ethereum, when we can hold more altcoin why not to trying investing in new altcoin project like EOS

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

At present, EOS is one of the potential coin and attract the attention of investors. I'm also researching and can put some of my capital on EOS.
EOS is the one of Ethereu competitor beside Waves, Achain, Ardor, Komodo, Stellar.
when i see many project launch using EOS platform for build their project, that's why eos is potential and big competitor for Ethereum

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

The brightest minds in Blockchain technology backed by over $4 billion is going to be a hard act to follow. So far they're doing what they promised. EOS could be the next Windows. EOS is going to change everything.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

I have not yet gotten EOS for holding, the ones i got i sold off to fund an ICO I have interest on, but till today, the ICO have not distributed or list their token, I will get EOS when I recover my funds from some ICO's.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

At first time I was very interested in cryptocurrencies and EOS especially. But after some close looks, I use crypto coins that are at the very top rating. I don't think that it has any sense to waste your time on anything other
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

I fortunately sold EOS before the recent drop in Bitcoin and now I'm going to open a position again.
This fall gave me a chance to buy 400 more coins.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Well at this moments don't hold it , I sold it back in March and still waiting for the moment of entry , I think it will be around 3 dollars , and I think it will be around 5,000 coins somewhere to go!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: