Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much EOS do you hold?  (Read 2627 times)
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

It pains me that up till this very moment I dont have any eos. And don't even come talking about its the best time to buy thing because I am aware it is the best time to buy. I don't just understand why I am a bit slighted about the EOS coin and its blockchain. I will have to look into it a little deeper

I think there are many people like you, including me, However I think EOS will recover soon
I lot of the EOS holding the equivalent of 0.003 Bitcoin. I was able to hold more EOS to make even more profits.
because I was very confident with the development of the EOS is capable of escalating much better again and profitable.

I regularly monitor and update activities from the EOS, I have to recognize them as professional projects and regularly organize contests to find new talent for their team. It is the prediction of a project of high potential success
Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

Do you really think that EOS will cost $ 10,000 !? This is the same capitalization that a coin should have in order to set such a price for 1 unit.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

Not so long ago, I learned that the EOS project does not have its own blockchain, or rather, there is some kind of similarity, but you understand that this is only a similarity, I think that this scandal is not just like that, therefore it is better to just get rid of it.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

I keep about 1000 EOS . For me it's enough coins, especially if you take into account the fact that the majority bought.
DertyPig823

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

I kept a lot of EOS, because I was advised to buy it. Then I read bad reviews about them and had to sell. I sold for $ 1, and now I have to buy even more. But at EOS, I really believe
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:18:27 AM

I did not buy this coin, and did not participate in the distribution. Mens has 0 EOS Grin. But this coin looks promising.
garochessoi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

I lost a lot on altcoins this year
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

If only I got the chance to buy this coin while its price is still cheap. But at that time I have no funds left. But for me, I just hold 1000 EOS. Because too late already to buy more, it is very expensive coin. I can hold this long term and lets just see what this coin can do now and in the future.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

Are you in the 3 year EOS holder club?

10,000 for me.

Secure your private keys and enjoy the ride Smiley
Well i don't have any EOS, to be honest  i think EOS isn't so interesting of a coin, it also a bit complicated when creating a new wallet where we have to pay just to create a wallet.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

EOS is good coin and i am already buying some. I think EOS market cap will growing more bigger than before because its already popular and used by many token
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

I currently have 1000 EOS and maybe before the end of the year I will buy back. I see eos has a brighter future than ethereum. so there is no one holding EOS for the next few years

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

I am holding hundred EOS indefinitely until it reaches two hundred to four hundred,  I am not likely to sell.  EOS in my opinion is another Ethereum in the making. The ideas on EOS are very promising and important if they become developed!

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

It pains me that up till this very moment I dont have any eos. And don't even come talking about its the best time to buy thing because I am aware it is the best time to buy. I don't just understand why I am a bit slighted about the EOS coin and its blockchain. I will have to look into it a little deeper

I think there are many people like you, including me, However I think EOS will recover soon
I lot of the EOS holding the equivalent of 0.003 Bitcoin. I was able to hold more EOS to make even more profits.
because I was very confident with the development of the EOS is capable of escalating much better again and profitable.

I regularly monitor and update activities from the EOS, I have to recognize them as professional projects and regularly organize contests to find new talent for their team. It is the prediction of a project of high potential success
I am trying to hold ESO as much as possible. EOS being the coins with the growing ability to be very good with holding it. holding was able to increase the development of EOS and making it so expensive in the future. so I seek for holding more of the EOS.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

No, comrade.  This coin is very expensive now, in my opinion overvalued several times.  In addition, its recent changes in several months are not comforting

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

not at all. I believe that ethereum is a much more attractive project, therefore, I convert my money to it

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

not at all. I believe that ethereum is a much more attractive project, therefore, I convert my money to it

A little less than nothing. At first, this project looked quite attractive, but then I saw only promises to do something really cool.
But this doesnt mean that investment in EOS will not make money. Therefore, I wouldnt sell everything, I would leave some (if I had EOS)
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:30:40 PM

Yeah I'm holding Eos for long term, it is very good project and I'm expecting very big profit from it, still waiting and I will hodl minimum one years roughly, I recommend to research about it.
My wallet have 511 EOS.
I am holding.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

So, you're so lucky and very patient member. Many people should be like you and don't regret about any fall or rise different coins.

futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

The EOS will not take the place of the Etherium for the next 2-3 years. But this does not mean that investing better in the Etherium. The rate of growth will certainly be higher in the EOS, at least until the end of 2019.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

At the moment I have only a hundred coins EOS, but I bought them at a price of 5.5 dollars, so I'll just wait and see what happens to this coin will happen next, because I believe that the EOS is a promising coin, but time will tell.

Yeah that's true this EOS is a promising coin that can become huge in the future. Just enjoy the ride and hold until it reach higher. The price today is much cheaper and it's undervalue due to bearish market.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: