Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: aadje93 scamming/ignores me over $3 btc  (Read 762 times)
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:18:07 AM

User: aadje93
Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2007504.new#new

How it went down:
  • I was buying a .edu email from him and he stated that I will be getting a random email.
  • When I paid he then says that it will take 30 minutes to make which he said above that its random accounts already made http://prntscr.com/fsp64u
  • After 30 minutes he ends up ignoring me. I wait a bit
  • I felt like I was scammed so I posted a update on his thread
  • He starts insulting me claiming he had the email ready and that he doesn't want to give it to me. Now he wants to refund me http://prntscr.com/fsp6ss
  • After giving him my wallet he ignores me for 10 minutes
  • Makes up an excuse that he has to go http://prntscr.com/fsp759

http://prntscr.com/fsp7ad
http://prntscr.com/fsp7g2

Kind of scummy for 3 bucks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:11:07 AM

It's really weird indeed, he is part of the bitmixer signature campaign which has one of the highest rates. I don't understand why he would scam for such a small amount. And from the look of it (from the thread you posted), he simply added you to his ignore list without refunding.

This happened a few hours ago so you might want to wait a bit more and see what he has to say about this (If he sees this thread), but I'm going to guess that he will refund you after you opened this scam accusation against him.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:24:41 AM

I don't think that he is trying to scam you. As omegaStarScream said there is just far too much at stake for him to scam you for $3, which is probably going to go towards paying the transaction fee that will incur due to the fact that he received this dust amount.

He was only 5 minutes before you posted this thread it seems. So he probably haven't even gotten the chance of reading this thread yet. Give him some more time mate, it is definitely shady behaviour from him that cannot be condoned but he'll probably pay you back eventually.

$3 in bitcoin is just too little...
aadje93

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

Is this topic for real or just a joke?

Ok so here is my side of the story:

I said to the users that he need to wait around 30 minutes to get his account, soon after 5 minutes he is flooding me by skype and private messages on the forum, i i can read skype check my messages and doing his account at the same time?

I do not scam him and i have no intention to scam him neither.

His tx took 59 minutes to confirm so even if i would like to refund he have to wait and i have told him this in skype messages.

Included In Blocks    474608 ( 2017-07-07 08:30:48 + 58 minutes )

If he removes his false feedback and post his wallet here he will get his 3$ so he can stop to cry and make a drama for this.

Makes up an excuse that he has to go http://prntscr.com/fsp759 <-- I do have a real life and a JOB not like you who need to scam amazon and refund orders.

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:14:15 PM

It seems the two of you had a misunderstanding aadje93 it's better to make the first move
to resolve this issue since you have a reputation to protect, Premgen has nothing to lose
other than his $3. he also has a negative feedback from a high trusting member of this
forum.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
DATUC

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

Hi
i also paid produc from this guy last week and never bin deliver for around she provided me at the begigning with some working product and wen a place a big orther i was totaly scammed
aadje93

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

It seems the two of you had a misunderstanding aadje93 it's better to make the first move
to resolve this issue since you have a reputation to protect, Premgen has nothing to lose
other than his $3. he also has a negative feedback from a high trusting member of this
forum.

Yes i will of course refund him when he post his wallet, i was about to go and not got the time yet

DATUC

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

forum.
Hi
i also paid produc from this guy aadje93 last week and never bin deliver for around she provided me at the begigning with some working product and wen a place a big orther i was totaly scammed
[/quote] last time i contacted this guy this is the message she send me bac: Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: DATUC on: July 04, 2017, 11:21:25 AM » No sprry i bought this account a week ago.
So personaly for me this is a scammer
aadje93

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:35:24 PM

User: aadje93
Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2007504.new#new

How it went down:
  • I was buying a .edu email from him and he stated that I will be getting a random email.
  • When I paid he then says that it will take 30 minutes to make which he said above that its random accounts already made http://prntscr.com/fsp64u
  • After 30 minutes he ends up ignoring me. I wait a bit
  • I felt like I was scammed so I posted a update on his thread
  • He starts insulting me claiming he had the email ready and that he doesn't want to give it to me. Now he wants to refund me http://prntscr.com/fsp6ss
  • After giving him my wallet he ignores me for 10 minutes
  • Makes up an excuse that he has to go http://prntscr.com/fsp759

http://prntscr.com/fsp7ad
http://prntscr.com/fsp7g2

Kind of scummy for 3 bucks

Refund please post your wallet please!

EierKrauler

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

forum.
Hi
i also paid produc from this guy aadje93 last week and never bin deliver for around she provided me at the begigning with some working product and wen a place a big orther i was totaly scammed
last time i contacted this guy this is the message she send me bac: Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: DATUC on: July 04, 2017, 11:21:25 AM » No sprry i bought this account a week ago.
[/quote]

DATUC where are my msdn keys you sold never got can you now clear this you back online just noticed
aadje93

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

forum.
Hi
last time i contacted this guy this is the message she send me bac: Re: (No subject)
[/quote]

Yes i bought a few edu mails why is this forbiden?

OP did you got my request to post wallet.?

DATUC

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

forum.
Hi

DATUC where are my msdn keys you sold never got can you now clear this you back online just noticed
[/quote]
ooooooo guy i nevver have never sold MSDN or anything ells on the forum brose all the forum and prov it to us stop disturbing
EierKrauler

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:00:44 PM

forum.
Hi

ooooooo guy i nevver have never sold MSDN or anything ells on the forum brose all the forum and prov it to us stop disturbing
[/quote]

vous you stolen me le 155$ in aur deal for my kays in microsoft office now you no reply DATUC please fix issue pas de deragements?
aadje93

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

forum.
Hi

vous you stolen me le 155$ in aur deal for my kays in microsoft office now you no reply DATUC please fix issue pas de deragements?
[/quote]

Guys stop this go open your own topic about your problems!

OP i have send now the edu info via pm, let me know if you take it or like to have a refund!

Again sorry for the delay i was busy and got someting more important do to it not excuse my delay but still hope you accept it.

howardmrhodes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:18:12 PM

I had a successful deal with this guy recently, and bought for $40 which went smoothly..so I don't think he will scam you for $3 or so

Buy/Sell Xbox/PSN/Skype gift cards/subscription codes
Add me on skype - live:howardmrhodes OR
howardmrhodes@gmail.com
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:27:08 PM

forum.
Hi

Guys stop this go open your own topic about your problems!

OP i have send now the edu info via pm, let me know if you take it or like to have a refund!

Again sorry for the delay i was busy and got someting more important do to it not excuse my delay but still hope you accept it.
[/quote]

I posted my wallet on skype lol...read the chat
aadje93

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:12:09 PM

You need money for medicine??

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:19:53 PM

Now you are just stalling...I msged u on skype and again no reply
aadje93

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:23:10 PM

You will not get a penny back till you remove the lies and the fact you flooding my skype

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:26:24 PM

You will not get a penny back till you remove the lies and the fact you flooding my skype

Ok so you are a scammer / blackmailer

This report will stay open until I get my mail. I already paid and now ur just making excuses. Bad way to ruin your rep

btw this guy us lying.. He calls this spamming?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: