Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best places in SE Asia to spend Bitcoin?  (Read 1050 times)
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:26:12 AM

Based on what I read, I think its best if you travel to Vietnam and spend your bitcoin there. Or if you want to travel to another country near Vietnam you could convert your BTC to the country's currency and spend it there, Thailand would be a great place to travel I mean that's one place I'd want to visit someday.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:22:56 PM

I wanna make a short trip to a SE Asian country, and would love to spend Bitcoin in hotels, bars and shops etc.

My current choice of places is:

Hong Kong
Singapore
Malaysia
Thailand
Indonesia
Phillipines

Myanmar or Cambodia (I don't think I'll be able to spend many bitcoins in these two places)

It would be especially great if I could pay for the whole trip with Bitcoin, including flights/hotel/bar/restaurants...

Where would be the best place to go?
my choice is singa pore Malaysia and Pakistan 
Reasons
Due to china Pakistan economic corridor peace will follow here which will make pakistan more prosperous and economically rich
Gawadar port will make a lot of attraction for foreign companies and businesses to be established in Pakistan
These are the reasons which creates a good opportunity for the future investment of bit coin
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:41:57 PM

Through our forum understood that many people from Philippines is using bitcoin as well the acceptance is increasing gradually. I haven't come across many news regarding the same from the other countries. Based on that I believe Philippines will be good to spend in an easy way.
Philippines is a good country to visit whether you use bitcoin or not, it is a beautiful country and if your first language is English you will have no problem communicating in the country since English is one of the official languages in the country so I suppose it is widely used and you could communicate with the locals without too much of a trouble.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:33:08 AM

Through our forum understood that many people from the Philippines is using Bitcoin as well the acceptance is increasing gradually. I haven't come across many news regarding the same from the other countries. Based on that I believe the Philippines will be good to spend in an easy way.
Philippines is a good country to visit whether you use Bitcoin or not, it is a beautiful country and if your first language is English you will have no problem communicating in the country since English is one of the official languages in the country so I suppose it is widely used and you could communicate with the locals without too much of a trouble.

Yeah! When in the Philippines try to visit Palawan...don't just go straight to Puerto Princesa City, instead take a ship or fly to Coron, Palawan (lots of beautiful places to visit) as your starting point. From there if the weather's permitting I suggest you hire a boat going to El Nido, Palawan (you'll enjoy this place, it's where the real BEACH from the movie THE BEACH starred by Leonardo DiCaprio), then a van to San Vicente, Palawan to see the Long Beach, then from San Vicente you can take a boat to Port Barton, a nice haven for tourists. From Fort Barton, San Vicente you can rent a car or van going to the world famous Underground River in Sabang, Puerto Princesa City...Don't stay overnight in Sabang after you've finished your Underground River tour (where it usually takes around an hour), there's no fun or night-life there. So, from there you can take a taxi, passenger van (Lexxus), bus and/or jeepney bound for Puerto Princesa City proper where you may want to take a City Tour. I'm from Palawan. Smiley

This is only an example, https://slovenianstravel.com/2016/06/01/palawan-the-real-beach-from-the-movie-the-beach/

You'll find plenty just Google, Palawan, El Nido, Coron, Tubbataha, Fort Barton, Underground River

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:50:00 AM

Just recently, Bitcoin has been legitimized as a payment system in the Philippines. However, Bitcoin is not yet accepted as payment method in the hotels, bars, shops etc. there so I suggest to just exchange first your Bitcoin to fiat if you plan on visiting there. It's fairly cheap there so you'd be able to buy and spend a lot even if there are no Bitcoin accepting establishments yet. If you plan to visit the Philippines, don't miss out on their beaches and as suggested by the others, go to Palawan!
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:19:35 AM

Through our forum understood that many people from Philippines is using bitcoin as well the acceptance is increasing gradually. I haven't come across many news regarding the same from the other countries. Based on that I believe Philippines will be good to spend in an easy way.

You're right dude I haven't been yet in other countries but I think Philippines is one of the place to spend your bitcoin with. I think our government is already aware of the good economic contribution of bitcoin nowadays. We can enjoy low fees in cashing in and free fees when cashing out through bank and a lot more.

That's a sweet benefit of every bitcoin users, definitely in next few years many Filipinos will switch and adopt bitcoin to their daily lives.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:01:41 AM

I wanna make a short trip to a SE Asian country, and would love to spend Bitcoin in hotels, bars and shops etc.

My current choice of places is:

Hong Kong
Singapore
Malaysia
Thailand
Indonesia
Phillipines

Myanmar or Cambodia (I don't think I'll be able to spend many bitcoins in these two places)

It would be especially great if I could pay for the whole trip with Bitcoin, including flights/hotel/bar/restaurants...

Where would be the best place to go?
my decision is Singapore Malaysia and Pakistan as well

Reasons

1)   Due to china Pakistan monetary passageway peace will take after here which will make pakistan more prosperous and monetarily rich

2)   Gawadar port will make a considerable measure of fascination for remote organizations and organizations to be built up in Pakistan

These are the reasons which makes a decent open door for the future venture of bit coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: