Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmedia.co just a >>SCAM SITE<<  (Read 1747 times)
Harsh9818 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:26:28 PM

Coinmedia is not paying their publishers??

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:28:45 PM

And.. You've been waiting to get paid for how long? 13 hours, or more?
Harsh9818 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:35:04 PM

And.. You've been waiting to get paid for how long? 13 hours, or more?

I think almost 15 days, I wrote to their support team(twice) but no reply from them. I already removed their ads from my website, but i need to know if any other publishers face this problem with them or only me.
YanaBits

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:17:11 PM

i have always been paid by coinmedia. just ordered another payout today, will let you know here later.

be sure you have minimum threshold of 400k and confirm withdrawal action from your email.
Harsh9818 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

i have always been paid by coinmedia. just ordered another payout today, will let you know here later.

be sure you have minimum threshold of 400k and confirm withdrawal action from your email.

I already reached min threshold & ask them to payout, but i never receive conformation email from coinmedia
Cassielvandisse

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:07:21 PM

Just got paid today by coinmedia & they pay usually within 24 hrs for me & earnings from them are better than other networks .. LOL ..
YanaBits

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

I already reached min threshold & ask them to payout, but i never receive conformation email from coinmedia

of course you didn't got payment because you didn't confirmed it ...check spam folder. maybe you get hundreds of emails and somehow missed it.

Harsh9818 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:37:11 PM

of course you didn't got payment because you didn't confirmed it ...check spam folder. maybe you get hundreds of emails and somehow missed it.

No i checked it more than 10 times they don't send email.
Harsh9818 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:45:25 PM

Just got paid today by coinmedia & they pay usually within 24 hrs for me & earnings from them are better than other networks .. LOL ..

Yes, they are better then other advertising network for beginners. Maybe there is any problem with my account, atleast there support team must reply.
YanaBits

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:49:12 PM

No i checked it more than 10 times they don't send email.

confirmation emails are sent instantly.
try to log out and reset your password and see if you get a confirmation email.  if you don't get it, then you have provided wrong email address when registered.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:09:57 PM

What I see here is a bad attempt of scam accusation without any proof.
I personally used their services for quite some time now, never had a problem with payments (they usually take 2 days, 3 at most)

You probably received the confirmation email in the spam folder and didn't check it for some days, then it got deleted and now you're accusing them
Harsh9818 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:56:59 AM

Most of coinmedia publishers said they are paid. Maybe it's my fault .

It's time to end this thread  Grin
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

I personally used their services for quite some time now, never had a problem with payments (they usually take 2 days, 3 at most)

You probably received the confirmation email in the spam folder and didn't check it for some days, then it got deleted and now you're accusing them

I have the same problem, i didn't get the confirmation e-mail.. and NO it's not im my spam folder..
I wrote to support and didn't get an answer yet..

berry13

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:45:47 PM

I have the same problem, i didn't get the confirmation e-mail.. and NO it's not im my spam folder..
I wrote to support and didn't get an answer yet..

same here...
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:32:21 PM

From my experience with advertising networks:

- If you requested a payment and did not receive it in 2 h, do not panic (there are situations where it took 2 days for a transaction to be confirmed).
- If someone does not respond to an email, do not panic (it is possible that the site owner is busy with something else, or not have seen your email).

Not all websites have a dedicated support team Smiley

berry13

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

From my experience with advertising networks:

- If you requested a payment and did not receive it in 2 h, do not panic (there are situations where it took 2 days for a transaction to be confirmed).
- If someone does not respond to an email, do not panic (it is possible that the site owner is busy with something else, or not have seen your email).

Not all websites have a dedicated support team Smiley

i have sent email about a month, not 1 or 2 days. Maybe coinmedia has problems with some email provider like hotmail etc, but the owner never responsed to my emails.
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:07:10 PM

Seems to be a 100% scam ad network

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:47:11 PM

they has allways payed me on time  Huh
was never scam . and now i also moved back to coinmedia becourse iam seraching new adnetworks ....
hard nowadays to get any income XD

regards
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:20:23 PM

they has allways payed me on time  Huh
was never scam . and now i also moved back to coinmedia becourse iam seraching new adnetworks ....
hard nowadays to get any income XD

regards

How to contact them? Do you have their phone/skype/im  Huh
No idea how to get paid, and btw my sites were approved in silver network

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
suzandi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:35:49 PM

Coinmedia = waste of time from my side...for 179 clicks they pay 3600 Satoshi, are you kidding right?

https://PotionCoin.com  - More than a simple Faucet! Claim up to 10 satoshi with no time limit!
Choose your hero to earn more! Free Dice, Potion LAB!
Dungeons! - Rewards up to 750 Satoshi!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: