Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THANK YOU FOR DUMPING YOUR LTC, PLZ KEEP GOING  (Read 1865 times)
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:37:52 PM

OP probably bought 5 LTC at $48 and is waiting to reach the Moon ($80), when he can sell and buy.... a new backpack for his laptop.

😂😂😂

Sad thing is... that is probably pretty accurate.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:05:28 PM

OMG - they DID go up to 48 way back in the heyday didn't they???
luz3rrul3z

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:34:19 AM

OMG - they DID go up to 48 way back in the heyday didn't they???

It's highly possible LTC will reach 100$ soon. Everything is set for the price surge. Just wait a bit till the BTC scaling issue gets ressolved.

BTC Tip Me @ 1AsrsSYUtHdhJ6SARJD5aK52ydKUBGVzuu
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:52:01 PM

I bought more LTC yesterday  Grin Grin Grin
Esdanit

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

I bought more LTC yesterday  Grin Grin Grin

You might have made a good decision.
R.R. Toulkens (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:37:08 PM

I'm loving it so far, the oceans are open, blue and deep  Grin
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:47:28 PM

The problem with litecoin is that ,it was not performing for a very long time and recently made a move ,but i am not sure whether it is a good investment,OP is dreaming of a moon value of $200 which i think is not possible with the current situation,it is well and good that they upgraded even though they were not having any scaling issues for the moment and what makes you think that it would hit the roof.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:37:13 PM

The problem with litecoin is that ,it was not performing for a very long time and recently made a move ,but i am not sure whether it is a good investment,OP is dreaming of a moon value of $200 which i think is not possible with the current situation,it is well and good that they upgraded even though they were not having any scaling issues for the moment and what makes you think that it would hit the roof.

When it comes to scaling, I think it is better to be proactive rather than reactive.

All proclamations that Litecoin did not need the Segwit upgrade are misinformed anyways, because Segwit allows for far more than simply better scaling abilities. For one, the lightning network requires Segwit, and also all of the features that can be built on top of Segwit/LN. The inherent features of both (not including the ones that can be built on top of the protocols) are as follows:

As far as scaling, Segwit, and Litecoin... it is more of a precautionary implementation. It is better for the capacity to be there when you need it rather than waiting to implement it until after you need it.

As far as Segwit, LN, and Litecoin... it is not only about scaling. Ignoring the scaling benefits, there are a lot of other benefits:

LN:
Instant transactions
Cross-chain atomic swaps
Lower transaction fees
Reduced blockchain bloat and load
Anonymous transactions by use of onion-style routing
Sub-satoshi payments

Segwit:
Fixes malleability issues
Lighter full nodes are possible (you can opt not to download or store signatures, and leave it to the witnesses)
Lighter light nodes use less bandwidth and disk space (don't need to verify signatures)
Miners can maximize fee income and users can more reliably calculate the needed fees
Makes advanced scripting (smart contract) easier
Reduced blockchain bloat and load

More info on Segwit benefits here: https://bitcoincore.org/en/2016/01/26/segwit-benefits/
More info on LN benefits here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Lightning_Network

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:30:00 AM

Now ltc is surely going to be like dash if you see market trends they are pumping it to 0.02 and then dumping it back to 0.0185 and this keeps on happening. And no ones scared it's just the overall market is fallen so therefore like a obvious sign even ltc falls. Don't know how long this will last or how far will it go but if you wanna take the risk do it now.
R.R. Toulkens (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:14:36 AM

Now ltc is surely going to be like dash if you see market trends they are pumping it to 0.02 and then dumping it back to 0.0185 and this keeps on happening. And no ones scared it's just the overall market is fallen so therefore like a obvious sign even ltc falls. Don't know how long this will last or how far will it go but if you wanna take the risk do it now.

Yeah but I think the whales are just waiting for the opportunity to suck in lots of coins in a bigger drop in price, then they will pum hard. As you said, it's being going around 0.0185 and 0.02, so each buy is dangerous.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:32:57 AM

i think ltc is very much for the brave atm; depends alot on whether btc gets its development sorted  Undecided
Esdanit

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:43:41 AM

i think ltc is very much for the brave atm; depends alot on whether btc gets its development sorted  Undecided

For the brave people, they are rich now.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

Strongly agree with this title. I feel need to be grateful, because can produce beautiful profits from fallin ltc. As well as, i remain optimistic that ltc is very consistent altcoin to hold for longtime.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███