Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAXXCOIN LAUNCHED  (Read 79279 times)
kalich

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:41:46 PM

come on guys.. http://daxx2.coinminer.space/ low difficulty

Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool daxx2.coinminer.space:6006 -ewal YOUR_DAXX_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker rig1 -esm 0 -mode 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1
Ethminer: ethminer --farm-recheck 200 -U -F daxx2.coinminer.space:6666/YOUR_DAXX_ADDRESS/miner1

LOL... 1G DIFFICULTY + DEDICATED NICEHASH PORT + LOW FEE
http://daxx.pool4.life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrinal205 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:05:16 PM

Claymore     bat    EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool http://localhost:8545 -mport 0 -ewal 0x7831EBBC5ecfE30bef5aB26D5170F9B114eCD38D -eworker rig-1 -epsw x -mode 1 -allcoins exp
Wallet Bat  Daxx.exe --rpcallowip localhost --rpcport 8545 --port 30333 --networkid 11199 --server 1 --addnode=52.59.27.254:8003 --addnode=52.59.27.254:8004

Http error #7

You cannt mine directly to 8545 port. Claymore is for pools. See ethereum wiki.

Can you  give link or  bats files?  I have bad engl. Please

ethminer -U -S 127.0.0.1:8545 -O 0x7831EBBC5ecfE30bef5aB26D5170F9B114eCD38D

If want solo mining  start bat
Code:
C:\Users\%userprofile%\DaxxPeer\geth.exe -rpc --datadir C:\Users\%userprofile%\DaxxPeer\data --port 30333  --networkid 11199

Thanks, but i dont see that path and that exe   GETH.EXE i dont have that

download windows wallet and install

Ok, now i see mining begin from geth  but  it's look like from CPU , but i wanna from GPU , how do from GPU?

I say how start local server .
I use miner ethminer  - bat :
Code:
ethminer -F 127.0.0.1:8545 -U -O wallet

Looks like work. Thanks

ethminer -G
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:10:02 PM

dev, what about new exchanges? price now extremely low.
roy2266

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:09:12 PM

YEAH, We need less pessimistic people and more bittrex Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Smiley Wink Wink Wink
RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:09:02 AM

Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool daxx2.coinminer.space:6006 -ewal YOUR_DAXX_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker rig1 -esm 0 -mode 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1
Ethminer: ethminer --farm-recheck 200 -U -F daxx2.coinminer.space:6666/YOUR_DAXX_ADDRESS/miner1

low difficulty low price.. high diff high price Smiley
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:23:16 AM

Good evening, I started to mine this coin (or I should say mine in general) the last week after reading about it in another forum, I mined this coin for few days, also because it's quite easy, but after reading what's going on in the last pages I wonder if it still making sense to keep mining.

It doesn't make sense to keep mining this coin, search for something else

algunnombre

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:27:08 AM

daxx2 hasn't payed me in over 3 hours, is there anything wrong?
stoniestfool

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:21:30 AM

YEAH, We need less pessimistic people and more bittrex Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Smiley Wink Wink Wink
This a a scam noob. They premined 500 million. All the miner combined can not mine that many in 15 years. 99.99% of sales are the premine. TOTAL SCAM. Learn how cypto works before you make false claims about how much they are working.

They have repeatedly lied about have an ico. Use google. The coin was on cyptopia in june but they say it was released on july 7th. HMM? Either the can time travel or are full of shit. iTS ALL OK. I BOUGHT IN AT 700 SAT AND SOLD TO A STUPID NOOB (LIKE YOU)AROUND 4000.
computermobil

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 02:29:58 AM

daxx2 hasn't payed me in over 3 hours, is there anything wrong?

Hi. i am mining in this pool as well and it looks like it is working well. But please take a look and notify to the community if any things are not ok. Thank you
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:27:02 AM

I don't know why people even bother mining / buying this shit when it has been proven to be a complete SCAM!

Do you guys even care to read a few previous pages of this thread?

Let me help you. Start reading from here onwards:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg20164563#msg20164563

Stop supporting this scam. It's good that it's not on any big exchanges.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mrinal205 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:24:02 AM

I don't know why people even bother mining / buying this shit when it has been proven to be a complete SCAM!

Do you guys even care to read a few previous pages of this thread?

Let me help you. Start reading from here onwards:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg20164563#msg20164563

Stop supporting this scam. It's good that it's not on any big exchanges.

Who the heck are you to tell people this ?
Stop spreading rumours and do some serious work rather than hunting bounty coins.
Or if you think you are so perfect and knows everything then why don't you give the forum a coin on which they can trust HuhHuh?
Hahahaha but everyone knows the people like you can't do anything, Like an Empty Vessel sounds much.

Also I know you are angry because you mined a lot of coins when the difficulty was low.
And sold them at 3X~4X price, and now since the value is down you can't sell your and would be less profit for you, which makes you angry, haha.
But you should know the price went down because lot of coins being sold together and hence the Supply increase and Demands din't get generated which brings the prices down you fool.

A Crypto-Coin become success by working real hard on it, bringing money and investors through various channels on the portal.
Increasing the demand, so that the users demands can be accommodated by miners and prices also go up. But this is too high level for you.
Bitcoin din't achieved success because of bitcointalk forum, this is just a portal to inform public about the coin.
Rest your bad mouth on one topic on one forum doesn't effect me even by 1 %.
We know there are always people like you, and hardly I care and afraid of you people because I work hard and have faith in me.

Also no body cares whatever you bark, you are Mr. Nobody.
So keep on shouting as much as you want and no body give a damn about it.
You being crapping shit from last 4~5 days or may be more but neither do I give a fuck nor the users, members, investors or Miners.
So cry all you want, do whatever you can, I don't care.

The coin is already doing good, more than our expectations.
Even after only 2 weeks of launching the Daxx, it accommodated 3,316,770 more coins and the price went down to its launching value.
And now the prices would rise since the difficulty is high.
This coin have nice potential and associated with big companies & industries, the future of this coin is very bright.
But I am happy impatient and morons like you wouldn't be in our community by then.

Now Go Away & Never Come Back 2 Us !!

mrinal205 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:37:58 AM

This a a scam noob. They premined 500 million. All the miner combined can not mine that many in 15 years. 99.99% of sales are the premine. TOTAL SCAM. Learn how cypto works before you make false claims about how much they are working.

They have repeatedly lied about have an ico. Use google. The coin was on cyptopia in june but they say it was released on july 7th. HMM? Either the can time travel or are full of shit. iTS ALL OK. I BOUGHT IN AT 700 SAT AND SOLD TO A STUPID NOOB (LIKE YOU)AROUND 4000.

Where did you see that 500 million coins floating ??
The coins aren't with one guy its with the whole community.
In the exchange market only the coins mined by the forum miners is rotating.

Regarding ICO it was back in Sept 2016, was not published in the bitcointalk, because this is not the benchmark for us.
Also obviously it was little less popular then.
https://mydaxxcoin.com/backoffice/ this was the link of the same, but after the ICO closed we closed it.

eXpl0sive

waiting to explode

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:23:05 AM

So nobody should warn other people from scam projects? Is that your defence? LOL. As a community member I will do anything to stop this nonsense project.

do some serious work rather than hunting bounty coins.
What's wrong with hunting bounties? At least I'm not scamming anyone like you do.

Or if you think you are so perfect and knows everything then why don't you give the forum a coin on which they can trust
I'm not a developer and creating a coin is not what I do. But it doesn't mean I should not point out scams.

Also I know you are angry because you mined a lot of coins when the difficulty was low.
Completely baseless claim. I publicly acknowledged that I never invested in this shit. See here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg20110964#msg20110964

We know there are always people like you, and hardly I care and afraid of you people because I work hard and have faith in me.
Good luck then! I hope other people do not trust you the same way, otherwise they'll be in deep shit.

Well in that case you should just completely ignore everything I write here, because I am a nobody and no one should listen to what I say. I suggest you add me to the ignore list and never reply to my posts, because I'm nobody.  Grin

So keep on shouting as much as you want and no body give a damn about it. You being crapping shit from last 4~5 days or may be more but neither do I give a fuck nor the users, members, investors or Miners.
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep shouting. And we'll see if anyone gives a damn or not.

Wow, so this performance is 'more than your expectations' ? LOL  Cheesy

Please decide what you want me to do. First you told me to continue shouting because I'm nobody and no one cares about what I say. Now you're telling me to go away. I'm confused    Roll Eyes

Actually the way you're responding to the scam accusations are making the claims stronger, because you're not factually providing any supportive data to defend this project. How about you respond to the following questions which have been asked several times on this topic:

- When did the coin ACTUALLY launched? (Don't tell me 7th July, it was being traded since 2016)
- Where did the 500million pre-mined coins go? (Wait before you say ICO or investors, show some proof of this)
- When was the ICO and where is that announcement?
- Where is the whitepaper? Oh, I forgot it was on your local machine, not on internet  Cheesy  (Is it this one? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg20161528#msg20161528) LOL

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
eXpl0sive

waiting to explode

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mrinal205 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:30:20 AM

So nobody should warn other people from scam projects? Is that your defence? LOL. As a community member I will do anything to stop this nonsense project.

do some serious work rather than hunting bounty coins.
What's wrong with hunting bounties? At least I'm not scamming anyone like you do.

Or if you think you are so perfect and knows everything then why don't you give the forum a coin on which they can trust
I'm not a developer and creating a coin is not what I do. But it doesn't mean I should not point out scams.

Completely baseless claim. I publicly acknowledged that I never invested in this shit. See here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg20110964#msg20110964

Good luck then! I hope other people do not trust you the same way, otherwise they'll be in deep shit.

Well in that case you should just completely ignore everything I write here, because I am a nobody and no one should listen to what I say. I suggest you add me to the ignore list and never reply to my posts, because I'm nobody.  Grin

So keep on shouting as much as you want and no body give a damn about it. You being crapping shit from last 4~5 days or may be more but neither do I give a fuck nor the users, members, investors or Miners.
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep shouting. And we'll see if anyone gives a damn or not.

Wow, so this performance is 'more than your expectations' ? LOL  Cheesy

Please decide what you want me to do. First you told me to continue shouting because I'm nobody and no one cares about what I say. Now you're telling me to go away. I'm confused    Roll Eyes

Actually the way you're responding to the scam accusations are making the claims stronger, because you're not factually providing any supportive data to defend this project. How about you respond to the following questions which have been asked several times on this topic:

- When did the coin ACTUALLY launched? (Don't tell me 7th July, it was being traded since 2016)
- Where did the 500million pre-mined coins go? (Wait before you say ICO or investors, show some proof of this)
- Where is the whitepaper? Oh, I forgot it was on your local machine, not on internet  Cheesy  (Is it this one? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg20161528#msg20161528) LOL

Hahaha, you are so very lucky.
I wish I would have as much free time as you have.
And you are enjoying this, you proved me RIGHT, that you have nothing else to do in your life, like no real work and spreading bad words and taking money from the coins publisher is your full time job.

Lol if you are thinking that you can blackmail me, then I am not afraid of you, have met people of your kind earlier as well.
No matter what, you won't get anything. And the people have their brain, they don't work by yours.

Also among so many people why only you 2~3 people are accusing all the time.
Its like you have said once and you are done. Ex - If you know a shopkeeper is fooling you, you won't to his shop or tell couple of your friends to not to use his services, you don't leave everything and stand in front of the shop and keep shouting bad words about it.
This clearly illustrate your bad motive behind this, and also public is not fool who can't see this all.

And am angry because a dedicated team of developers worked very hard day and night without keeping any count of time and clock, without taking any weekend or public holiday for consecutive months and then the coin got launched, and a guy like you comes from nowhere who doesn't much about us is making baseless accuses and spreading bad words all for what some Money.

And you can puke as much as you want, but Who gave you the Authority to declare us scam, How come you are givings judgements, or do you think you are superior than others here ?
People are renting hashing power and mining upto 15 GH/s, do you think they are fool they are paying huge money.
Everyone here is grown up and have their own brain you can't manipulate anyone.

Regarding these questions :-

You were enjoying it, okay so lets play it the other way ?
How about if I prove you wrong, give evidence for everything, you delete all your comments, apologise to me as well as the whole community and get the fuck out of here and let me concentrate back on work, so that I can bring other exchanges, investors and more users which will strengthen our economy.

eXpl0sive

waiting to explode

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:35:28 AM

^^

Just give the answers to those questions and if they are satisfactory, I will NOT call it a scam anymore.

But why are you even talking to me? I am nobody and it doesn't make any difference to you what I say.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LENIN12345

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:41:52 AM

Well actually he asks right questions and no matter who he is - answers to these questions would be way more valuable then al these "you're just angry" statements.
I myself don't understand how it was traded in 2016 but launched in 2017 either.
mrinal205 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:54:57 AM

^^

Just give the answers to those questions and if they are satisfactory, I will NOT call it a scam anymore.

But why are you even talking to me? I am nobody and it doesn't make any difference to you what I say.

And also you will delete the previous comments misguiding comments, and if not me then apologise the community for misleading them being a senior member, with big rights comes big responsibilities.
tessler

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

^^

And also you will delete the previous comments misguiding comments, and if not me then apologise the community for misleading them being a senior member, with big rights comes big responsibilities.

As i read on website they was making 2016 the decision to create a new coin and was starting their work and 2017 they launched the coin what is so strange on it. Each project is starting with the idea and decision.
stoniestfool

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:10:51 AM

^^

As i read on website they was making 2016 the decision to create a new coin and was starting their work and 2017 they launched the coin what is so strange on it. Each project is starting with the idea and decision.
This is the biggest scam yet. You stupid ass noobs have no idea what a premine is. The coin never had an ico. They have not even updated the code from ethereum. Just started a blockchain from old ethash. Like I have said before, you are just buying there 500 million premine. Do not ask for update or whitepapers. IT IS A SCAM. WORTHLESS TO BUY. EVEN WORTH LESS TO MINE. this crap does not even pay the electric cost to run your rig.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: