Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAXXCOIN LAUNCHED  (Read 79279 times)
GoldBuffalo

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

someone is holding a course and collecting coins

several of us  Wink

Be patient fellow traders, be patient

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit Gobblin

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:56:19 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:09:54 AM by Bit Gobblin

158/5000
If someone helps me transfer more than 100 daxx from web wallet to desktop wallet. I can give 50000 daxx. I promise it.
Ok,  Check if you have Mac, Windows, Linux etc. If you have windows, Google:  Which Windows operating system am I running? And follow those instructions. See number (4) as you are trying to find out if you have 32 bit or 64 bit version. Once you have verified which computer and if Windows, what version you have, Go to the Daxxcoin Web Site and download the correct wallet. Re-verify over and over again before downloading that wallet to make sure you are indeed downloading the right one. Use your God given common sense. Make note the wallet may need to Sync meaning sync your new desk top wallet to your computer to the internet. This may take some time. 5 minutes to 1 hour or possibly more. Now open a new browser using a (private window). Type in your online wallet url address in the address bar. Such as if you are using Mew: My Ether Wallet, type in https://www.myetherwallet.com/. Do not copy and past any wallet address off the web from anywhere but type it in the address bar. Now hopefully you have written down your log in ID and UTC code in the past to identify the wallet and to decrypt it. (Also made a hard copy of your web wallet using unplug off line and / or private window technique). Since the wallets work basically the same. We use MyEtherWallet for example as specified instructions above are to MEW. Now go to your newly synct Online wallet from Daxx and open to find the deposit address or receive address. Copy that address by copy to past technique with your mouse. Or if it has a copy address box, click on that box. Go back to MEW and open your wallet in private window. Click on Send Ether and Tokens dialog area upper left. Click a blue dot on Keystore / JSON file. Now select wallet file by clicking on grey long box "Select Wallet File". Brings you to your download files page. Now place letters UTC in extreme upper right corner search box. This brings you to next file page containing your UTC. Click on that entire file (That Is Your Mew Wallet) area and note at bottom of page is a dialog box. You just dropped the file to that dialog box when you clicked on it. At this same area at bottom of this file page at bottom right,click open. Brings you back to your MEW wallet. At bottom of Mew page, type in your secret pass word / phrase. You have this written down somewhere. Now click unlock. In to address field at upper right, paste your receiving address. Now in middle left side of this page is show tokens orange tab. Click on that tab and scroll down to that coin you have sent to that address and added to MEW in the past. Now click on your coin and symbol. Your balance of that coin should show. Lets back up a couple steps and start again. Back at JSON File, if you are not yet familiar with that then enter your secret key instead of use of JSON. Again be aware you need to be in private window. Also just before you make a hard copy (print) of your wallet, un plug your internet wire that goes from computer to the grey box underneath your desk. Usually a yellow wire. Once print out is made. plug back in your computer. I do believe this wire likely to be white or yellow and un pluggs then pluggs back in with a click. Not the bolt on black wire. To send to your new Daxx wallet, make sure Daxx has fully synced. Back to MEW: At grey dialog box that has ETH letters in it, click on it and it should drop down and show your Daxx token balance. Now this instruction can be a little high priced for gas (GWEI) or not but Google eth gas prices and study that a little to send tokens. The way I do this regardless of gas price is I will send just a few, like 50 tokens and still pay the full amount Gwei. I suggest 50 Gwei to send these 50. This is to make sure you have transmitted those 50 across the Blockchain safely and correctly. You do not want to send full aount ever thinking it will all be fine and go through then to find out you did jus one little thing wrong. Even if you are sending 10000000.00 Daxx you may use that same amount of gwei....See GWEI at upper mid part of your MEW page. Make note their is a "read more" in blue to better understand gwei. You can go here to better understand gas https://ethgasstation.info/. I just normally leave the 21000 alone and send it with that amount in the gas limit field.....(ALLOW THE COMMUNITIES OPINION HERE TO BETTER UNDERSTAND GAS USAGE)...Lastly after understanding Gas limit and Gwei, click on generate transaction. This should now send the 50 tokens to your new Daxx wallet. After an hour and i/2 or less, check to see if token balance has for sure arrived in your Daxx wallet. Be patient, this can take some time. Now once you see the token balance in Daxx wallet, go back to Mew and repeat process as far back as needed to send remaining tokens. Be very careful doing all this. The only problem I have ever had with anything is at ......Totally has nothing to do with sending and receiving tokens but on Ether Delta Platform when purchasing other tokens or any. Small portion of my funds were whisked away. I may have placed a wrong decimal point in wrong spot when purchasing.....But back to MEW: Be advised you should already have added your token to your Mew Wallet before sending. For sure you have done this as you would have nothing to "see" placed in your account to send. If after clicking on the Eth tab to view your Daxx balance of coins and it does not appear, go to the add token area on right side of page and follow those instructions to add token. You can also view your token balance at same area by clicking on ethplorer.io. Basically, wallets work the same after you simply understand Sending To Address, From what wallet you are sending from, Gas Price: (you may need Ether on balance of same wallet address before sending) otherwise gas may be deleted out of a very few tokens amount, so not all and every token will go to new address. Also as an another anti hack practice, clear your printers cache after printing a wallet. I do but please verify the sequence by asking a tech or googling the process. furthermore, make sure your computer is running best anti virus and malware program. Do not use anything you can down load and use for free. You need to purchase the software and run it. I can not advise on which is best but look into reviews for best software. Having an account of any sizable amount on your computer should be backed with best protection. Be advised that purchases of Ledger Nano S off E-Bay and other locations: The internal private keys have been compromised and recorded before sending out the electronic ledgers. When it is received by the purchaser and several days later when thief feels that all funds are in ledger, he erases all your funds. These have been sent out by E-Bay, Amazon and other locations so be aware. Also nothing better than the paper wallet. Keep this in a safety deposit box. If you select the right coins and not gambling with money you can't afford to looze, then you should not need to actively access to that wallet time and time again.                                                                                                    Oh yes, and here is my address if anyone would like to donate or vedatferheng will fulfill their promise. Any other questions feel free to ask. Bit Gobblin............Please specify sent.....All my thanks and best wishes to all.....                                                                                                                                                                 0xc5842FBF2C092EA3abDb7DCc7A1671fb82EB91f6
Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

Can the developers stop trading their coins back and forth to increase price? 500 000 in trading last 24 hours and previous days 100k+ there isn't even enough coins to sustain this.

the developers are selling coins to themselfs and trying to make a false price just to dumb it and leave it.

stop scamming already, pos developers using pathetic methods to make a false price buy selling millions of coins to themselfs at their own price. the only cost they have is the trading fee's which are nothing when few people invests 10k into it that bought from the devs.
vedatferheng

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:55:45 PM

There is no daxx in list in the https://www.myetherwallet.com

158/5000
If someone helps me transfer more than 100 daxx from web wallet to desktop wallet. I can give 50000 daxx. I promise it.
Ok,  Check if you have Mac, Windows, Linux etc. If you have windows, Google:  Which Windows operating system am I running? And follow those instructions. See number (4) as you are trying to find out if you have 32 bit or 64 bit version. Once you have verified which computer and if Windows, what version you have, Go to the Daxxcoin Web Site and download the correct wallet. Re-verify over and over again before downloading that wallet to make sure you are indeed downloading the right one. Use your God given common sense. Make note the wallet may need to Sync meaning sync your new desk top wallet to your computer to the internet. This may take some time. 5 minutes to 1 hour or possibly more. Now open a new browser using a (private window). Type in your online wallet url address in the address bar. Such as if you are using Mew: My Ether Wallet, type in https://www.myetherwallet.com/. Do not copy and past any wallet address off the web from anywhere but type it in the address bar. Now hopefully you have written down your log in ID and UTC code in the past to identify the wallet and to decrypt it. (Also made a hard copy of your web wallet using unplug off line and / or private window technique). Since the wallets work basically the same. We use MyEtherWallet for example as specified instructions above are to MEW. Now go to your newly synct Online wallet from Daxx and open to find the deposit address or receive address. Copy that address by copy to past technique with your mouse. Or if it has a copy address box, click on that box. Go back to MEW and open your wallet in private window. Click on Send Ether and Tokens dialog area upper left. Click a blue dot on Keystore / JSON file. Now select wallet file by clicking on grey long box "Select Wallet File". Brings you to your download files page. Now place letters UTC in extreme upper right corner search box. This brings you to next file page containing your UTC. Click on that entire file (That Is Your Mew Wallet) area and note at bottom of page is a dialog box. You just dropped the file to that dialog box when you clicked on it. At this same area at bottom of this file page at bottom right,click open. Brings you back to your MEW wallet. At bottom of Mew page, type in your secret pass word / phrase. You have this written down somewhere. Now click unlock. In to address field at upper right, paste your receiving address. Now in middle left side of this page is show tokens orange tab. Click on that tab and scroll down to that coin you have sent to that address and added to MEW in the past. Now click on your coin and symbol. Your balance of that coin should show. Lets back up a couple steps and start again. Back at JSON File, if you are not yet familiar with that then enter your secret key instead of use of JSON. Again be aware you need to be in private window. Also just before you make a hard copy (print) of your wallet, un plug your internet wire that goes from computer to the grey box underneath your desk. Usually a yellow wire. Once print out is made. plug back in your computer. I do believe this wire likely to be white or yellow and un pluggs then pluggs back in with a click. Not the bolt on black wire. To send to your new Daxx wallet, make sure Daxx has fully synced. Back to MEW: At grey dialog box that has ETH letters in it, click on it and it should drop down and show your Daxx token balance. Now this instruction can be a little high priced for gas (GWEI) or not but Google eth gas prices and study that a little to send tokens. The way I do this regardless of gas price is I will send just a few, like 50 tokens and still pay the full amount Gwei. I suggest 50 Gwei to send these 50. This is to make sure you have transmitted those 50 across the Blockchain safely and correctly. You do not want to send full aount ever thinking it will all be fine and go through then to find out you did jus one little thing wrong. Even if you are sending 10000000.00 Daxx you may use that same amount of gwei....See GWEI at upper mid part of your MEW page. Make note their is a "read more" in blue to better understand gwei. You can go here to better understand gas https://ethgasstation.info/. I just normally leave the 21000 alone and send it with that amount in the gas limit field.....(ALLOW THE COMMUNITIES OPINION HERE TO BETTER UNDERSTAND GAS USAGE)...Lastly after understanding Gas limit and Gwei, click on generate transaction. This should now send the 50 tokens to your new Daxx wallet. After an hour and i/2 or less, check to see if token balance has for sure arrived in your Daxx wallet. Be patient, this can take some time. Now once you see the token balance in Daxx wallet, go back to Mew and repeat process as far back as needed to send remaining tokens. Be very careful doing all this. The only problem I have ever had with anything is at ......Totally has nothing to do with sending and receiving tokens but on Ether Delta Platform when purchasing other tokens or any. Small portion of my funds were whisked away. I may have placed a wrong decimal point in wrong spot when purchasing.....But back to MEW: Be advised you should already have added your token to your Mew Wallet before sending. For sure you have done this as you would have nothing to "see" placed in your account to send. If after clicking on the Eth tab to view your Daxx balance of coins and it does not appear, go to the add token area on right side of page and follow those instructions to add token. You can also view your token balance at same area by clicking on ethplorer.io. Basically, wallets work the same after you simply understand Sending To Address, From what wallet you are sending from, Gas Price: (you may need Ether on balance of same wallet address before sending) otherwise gas may be deleted out of a very few tokens amount, so not all and every token will go to new address. Also as an another anti hack practice, clear your printers cache after printing a wallet. I do but please verify the sequence by asking a tech or googling the process. furthermore, make sure your computer is running best anti virus and malware program. Do not use anything you can down load and use for free. You need to purchase the software and run it. I can not advise on which is best but look into reviews for best software. Having an account of any sizable amount on your computer should be backed with best protection. Be advised that purchases of Ledger Nano S off E-Bay and other locations: The internal private keys have been compromised and recorded before sending out the electronic ledgers. When it is received by the purchaser and several days later when thief feels that all funds are in ledger, he erases all your funds. These have been sent out by E-Bay, Amazon and other locations so be aware. Also nothing better than the paper wallet. Keep this in a safety deposit box. If you select the right coins and not gambling with money you can't afford to looze, then you should not need to actively access to that wallet time and time again.                                                                                                    Oh yes, and here is my address if anyone would like to donate or vedatferheng will fulfill their promise. Any other questions feel free to ask. Bit Gobblin............Please specify sent.....All my thanks and best wishes to all.....                                                                                                                                                                 0xc5842FBF2C092EA3abDb7DCc7A1671fb82EB91f6
GoldBuffalo

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:40:06 AM

Can the developers stop trading their coins back and forth to increase price? 500 000 in trading last 24 hours and previous days 100k+ there isn't even enough coins to sustain this.

the developers are selling coins to themselfs and trying to make a false price just to dumb it and leave it.

stop scamming already, pos developers using pathetic methods to make a false price buy selling millions of coins to themselfs at their own price. the only cost they have is the trading fee's which are nothing when few people invests 10k into it that bought from the devs.

Dont be so sure of that , I know several traders loading this, and I am one of them
coin.vanluu

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

If daxxcoin is listed on many exchanges then I think it will fly
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

Low price...great buying opportunity. Full your bag and hold.  Grin

almighty85

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

yeap buy all and cry so much later. lOl
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

yeap buy all and cry so much later. lOl
Dont think so. Hope holding will bring everyone good profit. Thanks.

alexegbuchere1

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:03:28 AM

I think Daxx should be made more public by listing on other exchanges
alves1603

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:35:19 AM

huge amount of coins, I do not see how this can be good  Huh
Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Why have devs stopped supporting their own coin? there was a huge sellout a while ago when price vent up. looks like devs stopped mining their own coin too.

1.6 gh/s lol i could do that alone. wtf is going on here.

dumped their own coin and stopped mining it. thanks for the support guys. not.
manuele

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

I have written many times to the support but no one answers.
in my daxxcoin account I can not send the coins because he always tells me adress error. can anyone help me?
Portofilo

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

the point is, the dev work on another coin and find a new way to make money....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2603339.msg28399239#msg28399239

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1038949;sa=showPosts;start=0

this coin is dead, its only my opinion... Roll Eyes

and the other coin is dead, too...  Cheesy
Cute777

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

Hi mrinal is this coin dead or not ..the website is still working..if not dead then pump the coin and list on more exchanges.
GoldBuffalo

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

Why have devs stopped supporting their own coin? there was a huge sellout a while ago when price vent up. looks like devs stopped mining their own coin too.

1.6 gh/s lol i could do that alone. wtf is going on here.

dumped their own coin and stopped mining it. thanks for the support guys. not.
We could consider a community takeover, I'm game, I would need to get some more investors on board and control most of the supply
stealth167

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:33:45 AM

i'm in
Firepool

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

````````````````````¶
```````````````````¶¶¶
``````````````````¶¶¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````````````````¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````````¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶``````¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````````¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶`````FIREPOOL.RU`````¶¶¶¶
```````````¶¶¶¶```````````````````¶¶
```````````````¶¶¶``````````````¶

Welcome to multipul Firepool.ru - http://www.firepool.ru

DAXX pool - http://daxx.firepool.ru

1. Commission 0.25%
2. Yield calculator
3. Wallet generator
4. Information about the exchange
5. Current exchange rates
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

The price of DAXXCOIN is still in a very low position. I hope that one day she can fly up and believe the team's ability. Let's witness it together. Smiley Wink
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

The price of DAXXCOIN is still in a very low position. I hope that one day she can fly up and believe the team's ability. Let's witness it together. Smiley Wink

More like a scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg20164563#msg20164563

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg20295759#msg20295759

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg20273622#msg20273622

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008152.msg20286133#msg20286133

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: