Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Virtual Goods  (Read 2637 times)
virtualgoods (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:27:20 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:16:31 PM by virtualgoods

Virtual goods are the future of business.

Share your comments please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

I really believe cryptocurrencies. I invested in poloniex ( 3 K usd) made some profit but losing some money for 2-3 weeks.
I just made 4 rigs ( 4 gpus each) to mine altcoins. Recently i am mining ETH with 300 Hashrate.

And additionally i got 6.5 K usd to invest. And i am really confused.

My first choice would be to use money directly to invest in new coins that generates with itself more by holding them ( like XEM)
But i do not know what are these coins available to invest in this manner.

Or i could go all in cloudmining - buying litecoin contracts?

Or i can use poloniex to buy low sell high strategy.

Can you please give any suggestions?
I suggest you spend some time on choosing several potential icos, split you money into them . You'll get nice return if you  are lucky.

wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

I really believe cryptocurrencies. I invested in poloniex ( 3 K usd) made some profit but losing some money for 2-3 weeks.
I just made 4 rigs ( 4 gpus each) to mine altcoins. Recently i am mining ETH with 300 Hashrate.

My first choice would be to use money directly to invest in new coins that generates with itself more by holding them ( like XEM)

the market is dump now, only some ico can help you to grow your money, and it also need patience and luckness

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
3months18w

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:48:48 PM

Thanks. But they look risky to me. Is there any good example for a nice profit in ICO investment?
Every investment is under risk.What you can do is to make the risk as low as possible .
I also suggest you choose icos  yourself , when you choosing , you are growing in the crypto world.
For example , choose 6 icos, $1000 for each.Then just waiting, if you are lucky enough, you may easily get a 10X/20X return.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

Just stay away from any ICO. ALL ICO's have unfair distribution, why participate in such a thing when there are plenty of working coins distributed fair.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:00:57 PM

Buy all in ARK, now is good time.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

I will go ALL IN in BAT if I was you. And I'm not joking...

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:18:44 PM

Just stay away from any ICO. ALL ICO's have unfair distribution, why participate in such a thing when there are plenty of working coins distributed fair.
Investing in ICO's is a very bad thing to do with that kind of money. Not investing that money into an ICO would mean that you would have money, if you lose that money in an ICO because the ICO failed then you were stressing for nothing as well.

Investing in an ICO is not that good for your health, you'd want to remain calm and invest in things instead of stressing on the little things.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:19:32 PM

You can split your funds to investing more type:
1. 20% for holding altcoin potential and old altcoin stable as LTC, XMR, DASH, ETH
2. 20% for new altcoin very potential can invest long-term or short-term as GAME, WAVES, MUSIC, DGB (this coin can waiting new lowest and buy later), LBC, XEM ...
3. 10% if you have "free time" to finding and follow some project ICOs, you can invest
4. 50% use trading everyday, need learning strategy and technical analysic can trading on crypto market, learning keep safe your funds and keep calm to face the storm breakdown, ...

Final training every can helps you have experience to trading long time, good luck!
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:22:23 PM

Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum are three of the well knowns that have been around for awhile that have things going on.  You could also make the argument for litecoin I guess (but I'm not going to).

I'm not advocating any of them.  Bitcoin & Monero generally avoid the "scam" label.  Ethereum is more controversial but arguably has more utility.

What you need to understand about the altcoin marketplace is that it's about dumping on noobs.  So you buy a super low prices, get people excited about a project then the holders dump on noobs.  It's been going on since the inception of alts.

If you must invest I'd probably put most of it in known semi legit options by whatever terms you decide on that have been around for awhile.  And if you insist on joining the "dump on the noobs" arena do it with a fraction of your capitol.

Also understand you're buying into a bull market.  Most alts have gone up at LEAST 10X in the last 12 months.  Bitcoin has gone up 10X in the last 24 months.  ICOs have become a mania.

10K bitcoin or $900 bitcoin by the end of the year wouldn't surprise me.
3months18w

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:25:29 PM

Buy all in ARK, now is good time.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK
never invest all your money in one project, that's dangerous in case of something bad happen.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 04:32:31 PM

We all know the "all eggs in one basket" story, but there are a lot more things to consider. There are moments in which you should be "brave" and listen to your guts. Smiley I hardly like any concept of a coin/token/whatever, because most of them lack the most important thing - usage (i.e. people). BAT is on a whole different level (though I hate the way they raised funds). Just imagine how many of you are using... browsers? And at the time of my first reply here the price was 4050 satoshi, now BAT is at 4370. I gave my "investment advise", because I'm following the market very closely and BAT currently is a 99.99% sure "investment". My best guess is that you can make 20-50% profit over the next few days (it already gained ~10% in 2 hours), not to mention what might happen in a few months/years.

Abricotier

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:37:21 PM

We all know the "all eggs in one basket" story, but there are a lot more things to consider. There are moments in which you should be "brave" and listen to your guts. Smiley I hardly like any concept of a coin/token/whatever, because most of them lack the most important thing - usage (i.e. people). BAT is on a whole different level (though I hate the way they raised funds). Just imagine how many of you are using... browsers? And at the time of my first reply here the price was 4050 satoshi, now BAT is at 4370. I gave my "investment advise", because I'm following the market very closely and BAT currently is a 99.99% sure "investment". My best guess is that you can make 20-50% profit over the next few days (it already gained ~10% in 2 hours), not to mention what might happen in a few months/years.

You are definitely a wise man, I will be following your tip as soon as I will have some bitcoins Wink !

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:38:43 PM

6.5k USD is a big amount and everyone here suggests with their own point of view. You have to understand them and make up your mind by your own research. There are only few ICO's which are dependable and can give you profit in long run. If you know the basic of trading then look for potential coins in Bittrex and invest in them. Never buy only one coin, scatter your investment and try to maximize it. Its better to go for medium risk than to lose everything at once.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:52:51 PM

If I were you, I will invest in ripple, litecoin, bitshares, antshares and augur.

Abricotier

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

If I were you, I will invest in ripple, litecoin, bitshares, antshares and augur.

I would not at all do the same choices. I would rather invest in Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, ZCash and, like you pointed it out, Litecoin. I have only faith in ICOs and PoW coins.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
ChristopherT

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

While its not the most fun, I think buying and holding ETH is the way to go with 1/2 the money.  Use the other to find projects you think have potential.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

Buy GUP, CFI, TRST now and you will be grateful later, regarding ICOs, if you managed to buy some tokens from CoinDash ICO before it is sold out, you are lucky.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:30:52 PM

You are naive as fuck. Prepare to lose money on a gimmick that no one will use.

I thought you actually knew something, clearly I was wrong.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 05:57:16 PM

You are naive as fuck. Prepare to lose money on a gimmick that no one will use.

I thought you actually knew something, clearly I was wrong.

You can't be farther from the truth. I started trading again in mid May after a long (probably close to 2 years) break. Sold part of one of my alts for 0.57 BTC (about $1000 at the time) and at the moment I'm sitting on about ~$7,000 worth of BAT (~$4,000, even at these prices), Aragon and SIA. Mind telling me how I can lose?

You see, I have a strategy when it comes to trading:

1. I'm always buying coins/tokens, which I "believe in"!
2. If I believe the given coin/token will worth a lot more in future, then I'm starting to accumulate. I'm putting (say) a 10-20% difference as a target (example: bought at 1000 satoshi and it reaches 1100-1200), then I'm starting to sell. Usually I go with 1/4 or 1/3 of my holdings. If I hold 1000 coins, I'm selling 250 at 1100 satoshi. Then if the price reaches 1300 - I'm selling another 250. If the price goes back from 1300 to (say) 1150, then I'm buying back with ALL the BTC I earned from the previous trade (at 1300). If there is some sudden dump to (say) 900 satoshi, I'm buying with the BTC I made from both these trades (at 1100 and 1300).

This way I can follow the waves relatively "safely" and my chances of losing aren't that big.

Jumping on me this way won't do you any good, because I may be everything, but when it comes to digital currencies (coins, scams, tradings (if you wish).. everything except the tech behind a certain coin (that's because I'd like to think as the average Joe and don't give a flying f*ck about the gimmicks and don't waste my time to research them)), then you are talking to a person from which you may learn a lot.

I've been here for long enough and I've seen more than you can imagine, so you may call me naive, or you may call out mining1 and Mindlesscache to help you "bashing" me with my haircut or profile picture, but this won't change the fact that THIS IS SPARTA!

P.S. BAT is now trading at 4500. More money "lost".

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: