Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoinpresscenter.org bitcoin हिंदी बोलने वाले विशेषज्ञों, और अन्य भ  (Read 1765 times)
aantonop (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 116

Entrepreneur, coder, hacker, pundit, humanist.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 07:22:48 AM

मैं bitcoinpresscenter.org प्रबंध स्वयंसेवकों में से एक हूँ. हम वैश्विक प्रेस प्रेस, टीवी और रेडियो के लिए राय प्रदान करने के लिए उच्च गुणवत्ता bitcoin विशेषज्ञों को खोजने में मदद.

किसी को हमारी साइट के लिए अपनी जानकारी को जोड़ने के लिए, धाराप्रवाह हिंदी बोलने वाले अच्छे पत्रकार संपर्कों को खोजने में मदद, और हमें अंग्रेजी में अनुवाद कर सकते हैं?

--

bitcoinpresscenter.org needs bitcoin experts, who speak Hindi and other Indian languages/dialects

I'm one of the volunteers managing the bitcoinpresscenter.org. We help the global press find high quality bitcoin experts to provide opinions for press, TV and radio.

Can someone help find good press contacts, who speak Hindi fluently, to add their information to our site, and help us translate into English?

Bitcoin entrepreneur - OpenBitcoinStore,SafePaperWallet,BitcoinPressCenter.org... and more.
Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 07:30:20 AM

मैं bitcoinpresscenter.org प्रबंध स्वयंसेवकों में से एक हूँ. हम वैश्विक प्रेस प्रेस, टीवी और रेडियो के लिए राय प्रदान करने के लिए उच्च गुणवत्ता bitcoin विशेषज्ञों को खोजने में मदद.

किसी को हमारी साइट के लिए अपनी जानकारी को जोड़ने के लिए, धाराप्रवाह हिंदी बोलने वाले अच्छे पत्रकार संपर्कों को खोजने में मदद, और हमें अंग्रेजी में अनुवाद कर सकते हैं?

--

bitcoinpresscenter.org needs bitcoin experts, who speak Hindi and other Indian languages/dialects

I'm one of the volunteers managing the bitcoinpresscenter.org. We help the global press find high quality bitcoin experts to provide opinions for press, TV and radio.

Can someone help find good press contacts, who speak Hindi fluently, to add their information to our site, and help us translate into English?

Can't help with the other languages bit.

I would nominate buysellbitcoin for this.

aantonop (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 05:36:08 PM

If you want to help, please go to bitcoinpresscenter.org, create an account and add a new press contact. Nominate someone who does good interviews (including yourself if you like).

Thank you!

Bitcoin entrepreneur - OpenBitcoinStore,SafePaperWallet,BitcoinPressCenter.org... and more.
Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.
Wilson

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:03:39 PM

Hey!
Hindi speaker myself! Will be glad to help you out!
Just in case let me tel u, also good at all south Indian languages like Kannada, Tamil, telegu, etc...
Hope this information will helps you out.
Looking forward for it.

Cheers,
Wilson
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 04:17:34 AM

If you want to help, please go to bitcoinpresscenter.org, create an account and add a new press contact. Nominate someone who does good interviews (including yourself if you like).

Thank you!

Anyone working on this initiative for India?

aantonop (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 05:18:51 AM

No Hindi speakers have been nominated yet.

There is a big gap in Indian bitcoin experts on the bitcoinpresscenter.org.

Please nominate people you have read in interviews, heard on radio or seen on Indian TV as bitcoin experts!

We need Hindi speakers!

To help: Go to bitcoinpresscenter.org, register an account, then "Add Contact" and nominate someone else, or yourself.

Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.
aantonop (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 02:30:44 AM

I have added 14 different languages based on finding bitcoin experts, but still no Hindi!!

Come on!

Bitcoiners in India, I need your help. Indian journalists looking for bitcoin experts will not find them on the bitcoinpresscenter.org.

I really want to highlight India in the bitcoinpresscenter.org. Not only because it is a populous country with almost 2 billion people. Not only because India is the heart of the Information Technology industry. Not only because India has incredibly resourceful entrepreneurs. But also because India is an amazing country that I have visited and admire a lot (I have been to New Delhi, Bangaluru, Goa)

Now, I've tried flattery to get you to respond!

It's true though - India is amazing and the Indian people are incredibly inventive and talented - so

WHERE ARE THE BITCOINERS!

If you read this and think you need to do something about it:

- Go to bitcoinpresscenter.org
- Create a user account
- Click "Add Contact" and create a profile for yourself or a well known Indian bitcoin expert

Thanks!

Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.
nranjan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 07:49:26 PM

I have heard three people doing something about bitcoins in India:

1. Samuel Benson (already added)
2. Mahin Gupta (from Ahmedabad, called early adopter, runs buysellbitco.in)
3. Nilam Doctor (from Ahmedabad, runs https://rbitco.in/) - his  photo is here http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/demand-in-india-for-bitcoins/1/194293.html

I guess if you please you can add the last two.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 01:14:47 PM

Thank you!

Aantonop, could you please PM or mail me your e-mail ID. I only have the info ID for the press center.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: