Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Traveloco Travel Token - decentralized loyalty program for travel industry  (Read 1169 times)
DmitryN (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 04:04:01 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 05:31:37 PM by DmitryN

Hello,

https://i.imgur.com/Ee7jPnS.jpg

we are Traveloco team (https://traveloco.club). For the last year we were developing new generation travel guide application Traveloco, which shows all attractions in the world and allows for quick travel planning in any country. Based on this, we want to build community of travelers, such that each traveller can monetize their travel experience.

We would like to present concept of travel token and platform to support it.

Traveloco Travel Token is a universal end-to-end exchange and loyalty unit. Token is issued as a reward for information and can be spent inside the system to pay for services, to access special offers, to receive individual discounts based on the transaction history stored in the blockchain. A token can be purchased on the exchange to pay for the promotion of a particular business to the agent.

The goal is to reward the individual end-user for the promotion of travel services, which he himself used, make this promotion as relevant and simple as possible, eliminate false-advertising, enable travelers to turn their hobbies into earnings. From the point of view of advertisers - to move monopolists, who earn on opaque commissions, to gain access to a distributed group of promoters, to work with which is not more difficult than to place their business on aggregators.

Example Use Case: a small guesthouse would like to receive a promotion from their past visitors, and reward them in proportion to the number of clients that he brought. When I recommend someone to stop at a given place accompanying the recommendation with a code, the guesthouse on the settlement of the guest writes me a token for this code, which comes to my account. Accumulating such transactions, I am accumulating a rating and more people turn to me for a relevant recommendation, which motivates me to recommend the best places, otherwise I will not get a bonus. Guesthouse can give a guest a discount, the one that he would give as a commission to the booking, can give promising promoters free stay for tokens. Guesthouse is motivated to provide the highest quality service to each client otherwise it ceases to be a profitable object of promotion.

Tokens are able to support a variety of individual relationship formats - price segmentation, smart promotion contracts, color tokens that allow for different types of services - hotels, tours, transport rentals, restaurants, etc.

A side goal is the individualization of experience, so that based on statistics and Machine Learning, we can offer the user relevant people and experiences. The Traveloco application contains the basic structure of interest segmentation. With this functionality, a user interested in, for example, diving in Thailand, can get a pool of advisers who have the most proven experience in diving in this region. This will be more relevant than searching for information in TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and OTA. After asking a question, asking to make a route or to act as a guide, the user pays for this service with tokens, thereby increasing the verified rating of the person who helped him. Accumulating such a rating, a person can build his "micro-OTA", that is what are trying to do, for example, numerous travel bloggers.

As a result, the tourism industry becomes more transparent, decentralized, focused on individual experience, and encouraging private initiative rewarding people in proportion to their contribution.

We are small but committed team of experienced travelers with 10 years experience in software development.
Dmitry Nikiforov - development LinkedIn
Einav Assido - content and marketing

More details on the project will follow. If concept will be considered interesting, we plan to start ICO in beginning of August.

Will be glad to share more details and answer questions about the concept.

Web https://traveloco.club
Facebook https://web.facebook.com/traveloco.inc/
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/traveloco_best_travel_app/
App Store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/traveloco-all-attractions-in-the-world-offline/id1195769506?mt=8
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:05:44 PM

Reserving indonesian translation if needed
danycoman

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 04:06:11 PM

RESERVED ROMANIAN TRANSLATE
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:01:47 PM

how much token will available for this ico dev? by the way nice website and your teams only 2 people?
DmitryN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 05:13:57 PM

how much token will available for this ico dev? by the way nice website and your teams only 2 people?
We in process of figuring this out. We will announce it later on. Currently two, more people are helping us along the way and probably our team will increase soon.
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:42:08 PM

Are there any bounties to help spread Traveloco to more people?

DmitryN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 02:42:23 PM

There are bounties, we will allocate them as soon as will determine the parameters of ICO.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:46:41 PM

Are you planning to open an ICO for this project so can you explain what benefit will be to invest into this project. I didn't see any kind of info about this upcoming ICO or any details when you will open this ICO?
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

i wanna reserve germany translation please  Smiley Smiley Smiley
DmitryN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

i wanna reserve germany translation please  Smiley Smiley Smiley

German translation is reserved for you. Amount of bounty will be announced. Thank you.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:13:08 PM

WOW,
i am definitely gonna follow this thread

you guys have also working app Smiley Smiley  nice .....

btw i wanna reserve dutch translation  Roll Eyes

DmitryN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:28:49 PM

WOW,

Thank you for your support. Dutch translation is reserved for you. Will announce amount of bounty as soon as ICO params will be determined.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

WOW,

Thank you for your support. Dutch translation is reserved for you. Will announce amount of bounty as soon as ICO params will be determined.

thx , but the app is only for IOS ?? no android   Cry Cry
DmitryN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:38:51 PM

thx , but the app is only for IOS ?? no android   Cry Cry

Currently only for iOS. Android app will follow soon.
4K-kun

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:35:47 AM

What type of discounts/offers we can expect?
And how you want to beat tripadvisor or google map?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DmitryN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

Discounts and offers will come as reward for soft promotion of travel related places/activities from business owners. Those discounts not assumed to be standardized and can come in different flavors, but in general businesses have motivation to provide service as well as those offers to the best of their abilities to make their business visible and keep it being recommended.

Finding participating places is assisted by platform, which will offer the most relevant person for advisory according to profile similarity.

General idea is moving from aggregators like TripAdvisor to private interactions between businesses and customers, giving those interactions more personality and individuality based on verifiable personal history.

TripAdvisor, GoogleMap and similar global players provide solid platforms for the purposes they were designed for. Traveloco platform provides different advantage for it's users, by shifting focus to individualization, transparency and direct rewards, thus it's not direct competitor of TripAdvisor or Google Maps / Trips. Our main challenge though is adoption of platform as it's provides rather different new approach to established travel industry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: