Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloody day trade  (Read 3315 times)
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

most of  crypto currency are falling in value :

Any comments?

The crypto market as a whole is overvalued, so it's not surprising to see it falling a bit. It's still overvalued and could fall quite a bit more. Or it could rise. It's hard to tell because the market is so inefficient, day trading is essentially gambling. The only reasonable way to invest in crypto is to buy and hodl for years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

Not surprising to me. People are just cashing their coins or maybe because of the uncertainty towards the Aug 1 date which is still more than 3 weeks. What worries me if this dumping will last for about a week, then its gonna be alarming. The dumping should only last 3 days tops based on its historical graph. Well this is again a perfect time to get and buy more bitcoin and save it for future.

The current prices on trading sites are too unbearable to see if you are trading altcoins. But for some they are a door to every opportunity, so the dumping of the coins are an advantage to those traders and buy coins while the prices are dropping. It looks scary because it's really bloody red but it's not that surprising though especially when August 1 is near.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

So the most ludicrous pump in human history is finally faltering? What did anyone expect? Peoples memories here are pitifully short. Three or four months ago ethereum was 10 dollars.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:31:22 PM

So the most ludicrous pump in human history is finally faltering? What did anyone expect? Peoples memories here are pitifully short. Three or four months ago ethereum was 10 dollars.

Just shut up and where's the money button!? Angry

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 07:35:12 PM

And now ethereum is following reverse fibonacci sequence and is coming back to what was the price earlier, although it seems too good to be true that ethereum would go back again to $10, if in that case I'll sell all my bitcoins to buy ethereum.

SportbetMaster (OP)

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

This correction comes just after many altcoins are overvalued, The solid ones will soon resume the nutritional exchange course and the others will sink into the black for an indefinite duration and even infinite.
For BTC I'm not really worried because I'm almost sure that he will resume soon and go for new ATH as usual.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:03:20 AM

And now ethereum is following reverse fibonacci sequence and is coming back to what was the price earlier, although it seems too good to be true that ethereum would go back again to $10, if in that case I'll sell all my bitcoins to buy ethereum.

Right now, ETH seems to have stabilized at around $240-$250 per coin. But if everything goes well for Bitcoin after August 1, then I expect the ETH prices to crash further. Who knows? There is even a possibility of Ethereum dipping below $100 per coin.
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:42:00 AM

Crypto is for the future.
Bloody day of trading is happened anytime,
do not sell, we are facing new era.
New running is just a head.
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:28:23 PM

I think this is just a healthy correction. It might last for a few weeks or even months, but after that the direction will be UP
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:53:02 PM

No need to day trade when all markets are rising. Just buy wait sell and buy another one and wait. When the markets are rising short-term investment can be more profitable than day trade especially for the amateurs. When the markets are stable day trade can be very profitable and most profitable methods i think. But when the markets are falling the situation change. My goal is to increase the amount of coins by selling and buying lower during bear markets.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 11:45:08 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 03:42:33 AM by paramind22

I hedged my Bittrex coins on Cryptopia with different coins like Scorecoin and Sakuracoin and others and I'm up 15% on Cryptopia in the last week, while down about 12.5% on Bittrex.  Gotta think independently.  

vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:14:07 AM

In that case your bitcoin will cost 100-300  Grin Grin Grin

Another yet depressing article on days after tomorrow, ever blood is meet with apocalyptic views! so typical
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:32:10 AM

most of  crypto currency are falling in value :

Any comments?
I know, right?
It not nice to look at if everything was in red.
These past few days lots of altcoin goes down like crazy.

But this is nothing new to traders's life.
Look at the bright side, take it as a day off from trading.
We could take a rest and all.
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:44:50 AM

There is no need to panic. The fundamental have not changed unless all the sudden people don't believe in cyrypto anymore. This is very healthy and create a buying opportunity on good cryptos.

SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:47:07 PM

Big sale... !
SportbetMaster (OP)

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:24:09 PM

There is no news in here.  This kind of event always happen almost regularly..

I would like to believe that what you say is true.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:28:53 PM

Another huge leg down! XRP and nem and some others just dropped fast. Ive always been calm during corrections, but this is becoming more than a normal event in crypto. Its getting out of hand now. People are saying this wil continue for 3 weeks? There won't be any money left in the market if it continues at this rate, not possible.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:13:17 AM

I think all these ICO's that had no way to do anything but drop in value are affecting the reputation of the good coins that have been existing for many years.  We need to clear the air of them and their hype so regular coins can pick up the value they deserve.  I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I think this was well intentioned money but it should have no bearing on the regular coins and new ones that deserve merit and were built from the ground up. 

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:12:45 AM

Even i have checked my bittrex account lots of my holding upto 50% decrease i dint get panic even i am in a positive mode and bough some alt coins for current price and kept some BTC hold for buying even it goes down .
Supercell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:28:08 AM

Sold all my alts after losing a crapload in the last couple of weeks, now just in BTC and USDT, have set buys at "crazy" prices:

SNT:0.00000500
XVG:0.00000038
NAV:0.00003581

Tempted to go in SC @ 0.00000175 though previously I thought 300 was going to be its bottom. I'm thinking now even 175 might be too high by August 1st.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: