Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 08:26:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site  (Read 20847 times)
actmyname
Legendary

Activity: 910

trustless trust

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:35:03 AM

There are no players on the site. It's sad that you do not invest enough in an advertising company. Look at how many interested poker players in the forum. Are you not able to attract enough games to your site?
That's a fucking lie and you know it. You should know that all the 'interest' comes from mainly signature spammers who don't even know the basics of poker and probably think that you should always go all-in with pocket aces.

The poker players that ARE interested don't play because there is a lack of traffic. Because of the lack of traffic, there is less traffic. This is how poker sites work.
Traffic positively correlates with itself.

Known alts of actmyname (unofficial list by members with -2 trust or more): DarkStar_, Lauda, Lutpin, The Pharmacist, satoshi, theymos, thermos, the Monopoly man, Charlie Sheen, Shaquille O'Neal/s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theb

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:41:52 PM

The only disadvantage of this poker site is that there are usually not enough players to play.I was trying to join a sit n go and had to wait about 3 hours before the game starts, but when it just started I had to go because I was sitting at the computer for too long and my eyes were started getting dry.Anyway if you had more players to play with I think that it could be one of the best poker sites around, you should start making hard advertisement to gain more attraction
If only BTCKINGS have enough money to advertise their site and also have a dedicated staff this site would be a hit as it is the only website I know that used Bitcoin as a mode of betting in poker. Lack of players is really an issue for games that require a lot of players yes the game is popular but if the website is not known then it won't be successful. Maybe that is why I don't see any Fantasy Games like Basketball, Hockey, or Football that accepts purely Bitcoin, because you are narrowing an already small market.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
theConnect.io

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:40:51 PM

I wrote them 4-5 days ago offering them $25 in an advertiser test account (we are launching an ad network next week) for them to test us out.

Should they wish to continue, they have the option of only paying when a user sign up, setting a retargeting pixel (for remarketing campaigns), track their ROI, block non-performing publisher placements, only to run their ads, for example, between 20:45 to 20:59 and even on specific days.

Still no answer  Undecided
Here4Trades

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:45:34 PM

They actually invested a lot of money without achive the desire success..
Probably looking into all the options available to not incur in bad investments.
They are good guys, the lack of action is already done, let's wait and see what's next.
rickydafish

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:43:00 PM

I get it, wait until the last minute, then enter and hit cash when away player blinds out.  BUT THAT IS SOME DIRTY SHIT PLAY.  If you're not gonna play, GTFO.  Don't have someone else put in all the work for you. 
I'd be nice to attract players, not chase them off, with some BS Embarrassed
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:07:06 AM

without bots its so boring, i have no hobbys xD

What do you mean? This game is not suppose to have bot, how are you going to play with some bot? Yes of course, this will be some gold mine to some people but do you think it will be nice to play? This is not something that you will get everyday and what is the point of playing if there is no fun at all?

its better than no one play

Do you know that bot can even defeat pro poker gambler? And of coursr they do not intend to have this bot but slowly they are going to make this game attractive by input some data on their bot so they will learn new things. And btw what is the point of having no one to play? They will still better play with some bot rather that no one

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Theb

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:15:03 AM

What do you mean? This game is not suppose to have bot, how are you going to play with some bot? Yes of course, this will be some gold mine to some people but do you think it will be nice to play? This is not something that you will get everyday and what is the point of playing if there is no fun at all?

Do you know that bot can even defeat pro poker gambler? And of coursr they do not intend to have this bot but slowly they are going to make this game attractive by input some data on their bot so they will learn new things. And btw what is the point of having no one to play? They will still better play with some bot rather that no one
I don't think playing with Bots in poker is a good idea, how can we have any assurance that the poker game is fair if you are letting Bots inside your game? I mean they are part of the game's system which means they will know what card you have and if they have a stronger or weaker hand than yours?  If I will be in a poker game I would surely only enter a table where all of the players are human players like me. It is not a matter of trust but I won't play comfortably if they are bots in my table.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:35:01 AM

They actually invested a lot of money without achive the desire success..
Probably looking into all the options available to not incur in bad investments.
They are good guys, the lack of action is already done, let's wait and see what's next.

Without a doubt I have to say yes that they have spent much money since the first day, this is the biggest challenge in gambling industry because it needs a long time to make a success poker site. Once the owner giving up too early then he is just wasting his time and money, it should be a big lesson for anyone who are interested to run a poker site. I hope the owner is still on his plan and maybe he is trying to find the best ways to continue the project effectively.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
NewBet

Activity: 686

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:10:10 AM

Why do you guys only accept Bitcoin? You should allow deposits in multiple currencies. It doesn't make sense to only accpt Bitcoins because it isn't hard to also accept other coins as well.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
rickydafish

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

I don't think playing with Bots in poker is a good idea, how can we have any assurance that the poker game is fair if you are letting Bots inside your game? I mean they are part of the game's system which means they will know what card you have and if they have a stronger or weaker hand than yours?  If I will be in a poker game I would surely only enter a table where all of the players are human players like me. It is not a matter of trust but I won't play comfortably if they are bots in my table.

That's not how bots work.  you program them to play a certain way/style and the do that.  They can't see your hand.  The owners can't see your cards.  the way the program works, it's windows based, it gives you a read out of the hand AFTER its been played.  It looks very similar to the hand history we see in the menu section
kryptqnick

Activity: 756

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

Why do you guys only accept Bitcoin? You should allow deposits in multiple currencies. It doesn't make sense to only accpt Bitcoins because it isn't hard to also accept other coins as well.
I think you are right on this matter, but that's is far from being their main problem. Nobody is out there on this website! They had a signature campaign for some weeks and maybe that attracted some interest to this website, but that wasn't enough, there should be additional advertising for a site to be popular. The creator is not active, he doesn't respond to the questions a lot.
What's good is that the website is still working. I withdrew 80 dollars from there this week.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
WishMeBad

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:57:21 PM

How do I get permission for the Leon's private table ? Huge money there, sadly is the only opened table and I can't join.

Nvm  just found btckings also took 300chips from the GTD tournaments they had. I guess this site is dead for months now.
Poker players should try some nitrogensports poker.. do have freerolls and all
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:59:07 AM

There are no players on the site. It's sad that you do not invest enough in an advertising company. Look at how many interested poker players in the forum. Are you not able to attract enough games to your site?
That's a fucking lie and you know it. You should know that all the 'interest' comes from mainly signature spammers who don't even know the basics of poker and probably think that you should always go all-in with pocket aces.

The poker players that ARE interested don't play because there is a lack of traffic. Because of the lack of traffic, there is less traffic. This is how poker sites work.
Traffic positively correlates with itself.

what I hear from almost every good poker player - do not play poker online Smiley
so you must be right here-there are not so many interested poker players not only on this forum,but online in general
and ,of course,if you don't spend money on advertising and/or promotions
you are not going to have players,unless you offer something really special and outstanding in terms of usability,HE,bonues etc.

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:13:20 AM

Yeah that is for sure, there is no any assurance that it will be a fair thing but as far as I knoe bot can't do cheat on us or even peek our cards and even they can predict us to do. They only play based on our history so they will act as if they know what are we going to do but there is nothing like cheat on us or our cards. And btw on btckings there is only few bots on table. Theu do not put all bots vs 1 players, that will be ridiculous

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.