Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows 10 Education / cheap / genuine license / online activation  (Read 314 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4x4et (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

Selling cheap Windows 10 Education license keys.

Not MSDN, they are legaly obtained via my institution.

Price is $4 per license key. Can make little discount for orders bigger than 5 keys.

Activation is online, via Microsoft site. After you enter license key, you will get option to download Windows 10 Education iso file.

Have 1 vouch copy for Hero or Legendary member with good reputation. If member doesnt write review after obtaining license key from me, he/she will get red trust from me, so only responsible members, please.

Accepting BTC, Ethereum and Litecoin.

Windows 10 Education has the same features as Windows 10 Enterprise.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: