Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of the Charnacoin?
Good
I am confused
Not so good
I prefer not to answer

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 222222  (Read 33872 times)
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:02:22 PM

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

everything is ok with the blockchain
Did everything by tutorial and it helped to me, now I can see my balance at last, thanks.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newcoindev1

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:26:38 PM

Hi everyone

Quick update. Cryptodao on Monday, and coinexchange.io by the 26th. So yes we will be trading.

CHRC
hervo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:32:55 PM

Hello guys i am one on the dev who actually worked on the project. For those whose balance is displaying 0 meanwhile you have received coins you need to restore your wallet.
hervo

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:55:25 PM

this is the official Charnacoin pool so guys get connected and let make things happen and let grow the community https://charnacoin.com:435/#
Jarod1231

Activity: 951

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:25:40 AM

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

Had same problem, that fixed it

tirailleur

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:59:19 AM

Hi everyone

Quick update. Cryptodao on Monday, and coinexchange.io by the 26th. So yes we will be trading.

CHRC
Great news! What about bounty campaign? I'm going to make Ru translation on weekend.
And small advice - team should be more active in here, look on the Denarius-DNR dev - coin have no true value imo (ordinary bitcoin fork with no new tech), but it costs on exchanges was above 1.5$ few days ago, only in case of dev's activity. Yours is monero fork, so it's security transactions have a value.
Good luck
headsink

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:06:22 AM

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"

Had same problem, that fixed it

I was complaining there was no balance in wallet after mining, but the above solution worked.
Just delete the old wallet file then enter your wallet ID and passphrase. Thank you.
hervo

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:22:35 PM

Hello Charnacoin lovers please support the official pool let secure our network get connected here is the link https://charnacoin.com:435/#
 Thanks
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:26:56 PM

Charnacoin is a new cryptocurrency based on CryptoNote technology. It's major benefit is to provide much stronger privacy to both the senders and receivers of transactions.
With Charnacoin, you are your own bank. Only you control and are responsible for your funds, and your accounts and transactions are kept private from prying eyes.
Charnacoin improves upon the base CryptoNote technology in several ways that strengthen its anonymity and reduce the size of the global ledger of all transactions, called the "blockchain".

Because of the decentralized and peer-to-peer nature of the Charnacoin network it becomes more robust and resilient as it becomes larger. We encourage all users to run a full node, if they are able to.
Running a Charnacoin node does not yet require a huge amount of processing power, but it does require a few gigabytes worth of disk space to store the blockchain, and there will be some impact on your bandwidth especially from connected nodes that are catching up on the blockchain. The easiest way to run a Charnacoin node, without affecting your home bandwidth, is to purchase a VPS (Virtual Private Server).

Specifications:

PoW algorithm: CryptoNote
Max supply: Infinite (see note below)
Block reward: Smoothly varying
Block time: 60 seconds
Difficulty: Retargets at every block
1] CPU + GPU mining (about 1:1 performance for now). Memory-bound by design using AES encryption and several SHA-3 candidates. [2] Initial number of atomic units is M = 109 - 1. However, once the block reward reaches 0.3CHRC per minute that is treated as the minimum subsidy, which means that CharnaCoin's total emission will forever increase by ~157680 CHRC annually. [3] Uses a recurrence relation. Block reward = (M - A) * 2-20 * 10-12, where A = current circulation.

Charnacoin Payments:

The Basics
Charnacoin works a little differently to what you may have become accustomed to from other cryptocurrencies. In the case of a digital currency like Bitcoin and its many derivatives merchant payment systems will usually create a new recipient address for each payment or user. However, because Charnacoin has stealth addresses there is no need to have separate recipient addresses for each payment or user, and a single account address can be published. Instead, when receiving payments a merchant will provide the person paying with a "payment ID". A payment ID is a hexadecimal string that is 16 or 64 characters long, and is normally randomly created by the merchant. An example of a payment ID is: 000c75666679706f6e7920697320111115206265737420706f6e7920657689997
Checking for a Payment with Charnacoin wallet
If you want to check for a payment using Charnacoin-wallet-cli you can use the "payments" command followed by the payment ID or payment IDs you want to check. Note that this can also be done with GUI wallet.
Receiving a Payment Step-by-Step
> Generate a random 64 character hexadecimal string for the payment
> Communicate the payment ID and Charnacoin address to the individual who is making payment
> Check for the payment using the "payments" command in charnacoin-wallet-cli or GUI wallet
Checking for a Payment Programatically
In order to check for a payment programatically you can use the get_payments or get_bulk_payments JSON RPC API calls.
> get_payments: this requires a payment_id parameter with a single payment ID
> get_bulk_payments: this is the preferred method, and requires two parameters, payment_ids, a JSON array of payment IDs, and an optional min_block_height, the block height to scan from

It is important to note that the amounts returned are in base Charnacoin units and not in the display units normally used in end-user applications. Also, since a transaction will typically have multiple outputs that add up to the total required for the payment, the amounts should be grouped by the tx_hash or the payment_id and added together. Additionally, as multiple outputs can have the same amount, it is imperative not to try and filter out the returned data from a single get_bulk_payments call. Before scanning for payments it is useful to check against the daemon RPC API (the get_info RPC call) to see if additional blocks have been received. Typically you would want to then scan only from that received block on by specifying it as the min_block_height to get_bulk_payments.
Programatically Scanning for Payments
> Get the current block height from the daemon, only proceed if it has increased since our last scan
> Call the get_bulk_payments RPC API call with our last scanned height and the list of all payment IDs in our system
> Store the current block height as our last scanned height
> Remove duplicates based on transaction hashes we have already received and processed

Charnacrypto seed node:
Code:
address=107.172.253.245 / p2p-port=18090 / rpc-port=18091

Generate new wallet:
Code:
 ./charnacoin-wallet-cli --generate-new-wallet="mycharna.wallet" --password="your password Here" --daemon-address="107.172.253.245" --daemon-port="18091"

Login to your wallet:
Code:
./charnacoin-wallet-cli --wallet-file="mycharna.wallet" --password="your password"

How long will you be updating the Github for this coin? It seems like there’s a few people interested in this coin for the technical side of it though there’s a large amount of people that just want the coin so they can sell it at a high price like a day after they receive it.
I will be watching this coin, it might have the potential to get popular if the Github gets updated frequently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
danycoman (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

Hello,

This coin is  monero baby.
Considerable efforts are being made to reach a high level!
Soon we will launch a pool! The mining requirement is very high

Thank you for your interest!

stoniestfool

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:07:50 AM

This coin has alot of promise. As there was no premine. The cyptonite algo makes this useful for the darkweb. That is how monero became popular. Look forward to watching the community grow. Now we have a couple pools and will be listed on exchanges this week.
danycoman (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:46:55 PM

The new pool is active and can be found at http://185.206.146.71 or at www.mine-pool.ro.

Thank you
stoniestfool

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:33:26 PM

Taking offers on 60,000 CHARNACOIN. Buy them before they are listed on exchanges. Great deal.
Accepting partial orders.
epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:37:09 PM

WTS 60000. 100 sat each
WTS 100000 80 sat each
stoniestfool

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

I would sell any size order for 80 sats Smiley.
Fireeyes

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:45:17 PM

Hello Charnacoin lovers please support the official pool let secure our network get connected here is the link https://charnacoin.com:435/#
 Thanks

Thanks for the pool.

Any reason why we can't see the payments? I'm asking this as I helped mine around 20 blocks with a balance well above the minimum payout but I still have 0 balance in my total paid.
It also shows 0 payment history on the pool and -1 miners paid for some reason.

Valkad

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:21:39 PM

Thanks

Thanks for the pool.

Any reason why we can't see the payments? I'm asking this as I helped mine around 20 blocks with a balance well above the minimum payout but I still have 0 balance in my total paid.
It also shows 0 payment history on the pool and -1 miners paid for some reason.

The same, pending balance more than 1000, but there are no payments

HUG - HNLhjuzyQ1LHXctvYYA76LpjtUQEaJ7HJe
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:30:03 PM

Well I think that we will see above 100sat after we get on exchange.
Jarod1231

Activity: 951

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:57:18 PM

Well I think that we will see above 100sat after we get on exchange.

I know we're just speculating here, but I agree, 100 satoshi is too cheap, the only reason you can earn so many of these coins right now is because of the lack of an exchange, once it hits exchanges the multipools are going to see this coin is profitable to mine and then the difficulty will skyrocket making coins more scarce. Mining right now is likely to pay off decent once it hits exchange. I had this happen to me before with EFL (I think that was the coin)..  the coin wasn't on exchange at launch, no pools..  I solo mined it an entire night and had a few thousand coins in the morning... the next day the coin hit the exchange and the price was so high that I earned 0.2BTC overnight with a single GPU

YourMom420

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:11:43 AM

my ip keeps getting blocked from http://chrc.m42.cx :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: