Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of the Charnacoin?
Good
I am confused
Not so good
I prefer not to answer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 222222  (Read 33872 times)
Madcard

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

Hello,

I promise you that in 12 hours the vote will be over!

Thank you!

for a flick?)))
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newcoindev1

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:47:26 AM

Hi All

I had already wrote them about this.

CHRC
Madcard

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:35:13 AM

where to vote? please give a link)
join
nizzuu

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Cryptocurrency enthusiast

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:36:45 AM

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

> CHRC Charnacoin
Madcard

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

Grin

money want to vote
dunedainbob

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

Dev, what about info about coin in novaexchange?

Algo    POW/SHA3
Coin supply    10.00000000
Coin cap    199.00000000
Coin premine    0E-8

This is incorrect info  Sad
Coin may be rejected due to it...
Well there will be insane amount already as available suply, I see it over 100mil coins for sure if not much more..
So trading price can be seen 100sat as expected. But maybe we will be nicely surprised and CHRC will really climb to 1k sat.

I think 100 million might be a little high.  Block height is roughly 83,000.  If the total supply is 100 million, that suggests an average block reward of 1208.  The current block reward is 325.  Could the block reward really have started so high that the average would be above 1200??

You could be right of course, I just wanted to share my thought.  Hopefully this will be answered before it gets listed, or we will have no idea how to value it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
newcoindev1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:15:44 PM

Hi All,

Block reward was never above 325/352. We mined for about 2 weeks before we announced in forum and had pools started. So 100 Million is high. We are getting the block explorer working and will have a coin count. Almost to 250! Lets get their. And we need continued community support if we are going to grow. On each board we list for. No coin has ever done it without community support and that's a fact. It is a win win for everyone. A BIG thank you to everyone for your support so far.

CHRC
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:31:40 PM

Hi All,

Block reward was never above 325/352. We mined for about 2 weeks before we announced in forum and had pools started. So 100 Million is high. We are getting the block explorer working and will have a coin count. Almost to 250! Lets get their. And we need continued community support if we are going to grow. On each board we list for. No coin has ever done it without community support and that's a fact. It is a win win for everyone. A BIG thank you to everyone for your support so far.

CHRC
I do support CHRC further. I do like the idea that it can be valued much more. Waiting for explorer with richlist section. In 3 days we can have CHRC added to Nova aprox..
dunedainbob

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:57:50 PM

Hi All,

CHRC
I do support CHRC further. I do like the idea that it can be valued much more. Waiting for explorer with richlist section. In 3 days we can have CHRC added to Nova aprox..

Ditto, I am a big fan of coins with commercial projects underlying them (can't wait to hear what it is).  There does need to be some cleaning up of the website, a better statement of the overall vision/roadmap for the coin, provision of missing information (like the explorer), and then a general push for awareness.  The purposes of the two-week premine should be clearly explained, that usually scares a lot of people (not me, it's unrealistic to have a dev team with no stake in the coin's success).

But we understand this will all take time, and do not want you to rush any of your development work.  So please take the time to do all of this right, we can be patient.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
danycoman (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:10:49 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your support!

CHRC   Charnacoin   2017-08-09 04:09:35   Voting...   200 / 250   More Info!         Vote!

Daniel

CHRC Support

Stopscampls

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:34:55 PM

ok the support for adding to nova was really good and when the promises get true that the coin is on 12 sep at cryptopia so i have to buy some cheap coins  Grin Grin
nizzuu

Activity: 187

Cryptocurrency enthusiast

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:51:46 PM

so i have to buy some cheap coins

Ok guys, let's set the starting price at 5000sat Grin
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

so i have to buy some cheap coins

Ok guys, let's set the starting price at 5000sat Grin
I agree with it  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
newcoindev1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:58:30 PM

HI All,

The 2 weeks pre-mine before release was so that yes we could generate some coins for us and also to test the network and make sure it was stable before release. We have a news release ready once CHRC is listed on NOVA to release.

CHRC will be offering a bounty for social media: 1000CHRC for facebook crypto groups for 1 week and 1000 CHRC for twitter for a week. To build our followers @charna_coin

The devs are working on the explorer. So that will be finished soon. Suggestions for cleaning up the website let us know.

REMEMBER it takes a community to build and support any Crypto (full involvement from everyone). CHRC has solid commercial avenues (solar, online betting, commodities trading and farming/organic) and a great coin.  Our advantages just like other cryptonote coins, we are secure, private and untraceable. That is already an asset on it's own.

sparkweb

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

Voting now 203/250 !

matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

HI All,

The 2 weeks pre-mine before release was so that yes we could generate some coins for us and also to test the network and make sure it was stable before release. We have a news release ready once CHRC is listed on NOVA to release.

CHRC will be offering a bounty for social media: 1000CHRC for facebook crypto groups for 1 week and 1000 CHRC for twitter for a week. To build our followers @charna_coin

The devs are working on the explorer. So that will be finished soon. Suggestions for cleaning up the website let us know.

REMEMBER it takes a community to build and support any Crypto (full involvement from everyone). CHRC has solid commercial avenues (solar, online betting, commodities trading and farming/organic) and a great coin.  Our advantages just like other cryptonote coins, we are secure, private and untraceable. That is already an asset on it's own.

Ok so this is changing the game, well that could change almost everything and price can climb up really nice. Well if one remembers how Monero started and where it is now..
danycoman (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

Hello everybody!

Result of vote!

What do you think of the Charnacoin?
Good   - 16 (64%)
I am confused   - 4 (16%)
Not so good   - 5 (20%)
I prefer not to answer   - 0 (0%)

Thank you for your support!
epicfailman

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:38:46 PM

Bounties in Vk.com (russian facebook)
https://vk.com/charnacoin
Bounty for voting - 750 CHRC
Bounty for activity  - 10000 CHRC fund
Bounty for video-guide - 1st 10000 CHRC, 2d - 5000 CHRC (youtube bonuses)

RUB-CHRC (0.5 RUB for 1 CHRC)

We have guides, bounties, and more...

Welcome!
dunedainbob

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:44:17 PM

HI All,

My main issue with the website is the specs section (https://charnacoin.com/specs).  The formula for the block reward looks wrong, because if  M = 199,999,999 then the first block (at A = 0) would be a reward of (199,999,999) * 2-20* 10-8 = some very tiny fraction, whereas you said the early reward was 352.   Also, the specs section says there is no pre-mine, which obviously is not true.  I don't have a problem with the pre-mine at all, but you need to be transparent and correct it to say there was a 2 week pre-mine, state the number of pre-mined coins, and lay out the purposes of the pre-mine.  I have no problem with developers taking a stake in their projects, as long as it is transparent.  Your stake means you will want the project to succeed! And it is good that you will spend some of it on bounties and awareness.

Very excited to hear more about the commercial avenues, after the exchange launches of course.

newcoindev1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:48:50 PM

Hi All

30 left to go... 1 day accomplish the needed votes it looks like. Thank you to EVERYONE who is supporting!

CHRC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: