Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of the Charnacoin?
Good
I am confused
Not so good
I prefer not to answer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 222222  (Read 33872 times)
Madcard

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:40:31 AM

when the bidding starts?)
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:01:55 AM

Trading should be open on Nova every day if all goes well. Any price predictions? Come on we can have a little talk about what can be expected. CHRC is looking promissing and fingers cross for devs to accomplish their goals.

Here is my rough calculation of just one comparable:

1) BCN is another CryptoNote coin and one that, as far as I can tell, has little actually backing it except community adoption (no commercial projects on roadmap as far as I can tell: https://bytecoin.org/roadmap/)

2) BCN has a market cap of US$273 million, which is probably driven by the community adoption, given the lack of commercial projects (again, I didn't read through their forum, just basing it on the roadmap)

3) If we use network hash as a proxy for adoption, BCN has 3.3 MH/s (https://minergate.com/blockchain/bcn/blocks) whereas CHRC has 80 KH/s (or 0.08 MH/s).  So CHRC has 2.4% the power of BCN's network

4) Giving CHRC 2.4% of BCN's value puts CHRC's potential market cap at US$6.5 million

5) To $6.5 million, we should add the value of CHRC's commerical projects (when announced)

6) This total should be divided by the supply.  Devs have yet to tell us what the supply is, but my rough estimate would be 350 coins/block * 88k blocks = 30.8 million CHRC

7) $6.5 million divided by 30.8 million CHRC = US 21 cents per CHRC

A disclaimer: I don't expect CHRC to open this high, as people will take time to be comfortable with the community and projects.  It is just a gauge for the long term potential of CHRC, which will also grow as the network hash and community interest grows.
I do understand that, but at the moment you can not compare as that there are not many users that mine CHRC. The more users mine, the higher the dif, the less coins are issued.. One can compare CHRC more to XMR because of the already issued coins. So I would just wait until first exchange and we will see how will it react.
dunedainbob

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:44:44 AM

Trading should be open on Nova every day if all goes well. Any price predictions? Come on we can have a little talk about what can be expected. CHRC is looking promissing and fingers cross for devs to accomplish their goals.

Here is my rough calculation of just one comparable:

1) BCN is another CryptoNote coin and one that, as far as I can tell, has little actually backing it except community adoption (no commercial projects on roadmap as far as I can tell: https://bytecoin.org/roadmap/)

2) BCN has a market cap of US$273 million, which is probably driven by the community adoption, given the lack of commercial projects (again, I didn't read through their forum, just basing it on the roadmap)

3) If we use network hash as a proxy for adoption, BCN has 3.3 MH/s (https://minergate.com/blockchain/bcn/blocks) whereas CHRC has 80 KH/s (or 0.08 MH/s).  So CHRC has 2.4% the power of BCN's network

4) Giving CHRC 2.4% of BCN's value puts CHRC's potential market cap at US$6.5 million

5) To $6.5 million, we should add the value of CHRC's commerical projects (when announced)

6) This total should be divided by the supply.  Devs have yet to tell us what the supply is, but my rough estimate would be 350 coins/block * 88k blocks = 30.8 million CHRC

7) $6.5 million divided by 30.8 million CHRC = US 21 cents per CHRC

A disclaimer: I don't expect CHRC to open this high, as people will take time to be comfortable with the community and projects.  It is just a gauge for the long term potential of CHRC, which will also grow as the network hash and community interest grows.
I do understand that, but at the moment you can not compare as that there are not many users that mine CHRC. The more users mine, the higher the dif, the less coins are issued.. One can compare CHRC more to XMR because of the already issued coins. So I would just wait until first exchange and we will see how will it react.

Yes admittedly there was a healthy dose of wishful thinking in that analysis.  Its more about long term value than immediate opening price.

Honestly, if they give a dollar value for the commercial project they announce after listing, and if I'm right about the supply (im estimating 30 mill, but the devs gotta let us know), then maybe we should just divide the project value by 30 mill.  A usd$ 500,000 project would yield a price of 400 SATs, which isnt bad.

Or we can dream of a $25 million project....

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
newcoindev1

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 10:50:23 AM

Hi All Morning

Firstly, yes around 30 Million CHRC is accurate. Secondly no commercial projects, especially commodity trading with gold is valued under $1 million a this stage. If you ever traded gold, you know the average trade is not small. Especially when dealing with an actual supplier. I completely understand the cautiously optimistic part, however we will inform of values etc so that CHRC can always have a solid value based on coin aspects (crpyptonotes are worth more for their security features), and the commercial avenues CHRC will have.
Always check out the payee number, not just the miner numbers as most do. They tell a different story.

Thank you all again. I hope soon to welcome new community members, community support members and regions etc with our live bounty.

CHRC
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:42:44 PM

I think CHRC will begin at 1sts. LOL
maybe like NEO.  Grin Grin
TanNguyen

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:33:44 PM

Why the pool http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/ payment to me 5.000 CHRC But in my wallet have nothing. I'm check address my wallet is corect. Please teach me how to get it. Sorry for my language
matejbilahora

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:38:31 PM

I would say to mine all one can before the huge miner whales find about it. I have mined already some coins and continue for some time. One never knows what can happen and especial here in crypto world which is full of possibilities. Right now there is not many miners here so it is good time to mine some. Right after people get to know about CHRC and its price climb we will see insane miners increase and one gets 100times less than now. So for me worth mining.
matejbilahora

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:39:13 PM

Why the pool http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/ payment to me 5.000 CHRC But in my wallet have nothing. I'm check address my wallet is corect. Please teach me how to get it. Sorry for my language
you have to follow these steps from danko991 , NewFinGroup
    open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

hope its helps
Sayman_nsk

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:47:01 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 03:24:27 PM by Sayman_nsk

Hello. Can someone help? After download wallet and sync it (download blockchain data), wallet have status "disconnected". Why? What me need to  do for "connected" status?
and in "receive" menu I have "WARNING: no connection to daemon".
Send menu is locked and have message "wallet is not connected to daemon".
how to mine to local wallet, if wallet is disconnected and how later send coins to exchange, if send menu is locked?
matejbilahora

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:21:25 PM

Hello. Can someone help? After download wallet and sync it (download blockchain data), wallet have status "disconnected". Why? What me need to  do for "connected" status?
Hi,
just a quick guestion, did you run together with daemon?
Sayman_nsk

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:26:14 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 03:42:47 PM by Sayman_nsk

Hi,
after run wallet I see how wallet try to run daemon. I can use some commands in daemon. but wallet can not connect to daemon.
in wallet setting have daemon port 3737, but "netstat -a -n|findstr 3737" can not find any connections and listen addresses with port 3737. no localhost no 192.168 like addr`s.
ok. I fix it. rpc port 18091 I found in daemon screen log`s.
matejbilahora

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:57:46 PM

Hi,
after run wallet I see how wallet try to run daemon. I can use some commands in daemon. but wallet can not connect to daemon.
in wallet setting have daemon port 3737, but "netstat -a -n|findstr 3737" can not find any connections and listen addresses with port 3737. no localhost no 192.168 like addr`s.
daemon needs to run first and than wallet. You will need also to let wallet sync complete blockchain
Sayman_nsk

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:11:05 PM

Hi,
daemon needs to run first and than wallet. You will need also to let wallet sync complete blockchain
I tryied to run daemon first, but wallet not connected to daemon. but I fix it. in std, wallet try to use rpc port 3737, but need to use port 18091. fixed for me.
I think, first post need to update for this info - wallet need have setting port for connect to daemon = 18091.
but I have 1 question - some posts ago I see post about "nova not support cryptonight algo coins". it mean, nova will reject chrc coin? What price do people expect?
alexa10

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:30:13 PM

no exchange?
newcoindev1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:52:00 PM

HI All,

Firstly yes following the road map we hinted at in much prior posting. We will be on coinexchange, and also the others. Secondly, Leviarcoin which is a cryptonote based coin is still processing. We are after them. All our other exchange plans are not changing. So please back read before you react to quickly to anything. Their is good information on this forum already and great help I see from many members. As we are being informed of new happening both commercial and feedback from exchanges we will updates immediately on here.
Thank you everyone for your continued support. We are just getting warmed up. We have a very long walk ahead of us.

CHRC
TanNguyen

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:35:13 AM

you have to follow these steps from danko991 , NewFinGroup
    open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

hope its helps

Thank for this post. This helpfull for me. Thank a lot
magi_8

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:07:30 PM

Hello. When will he go into a novaex. Voting quickly ended but when it will be released

Wts 25000 charna @500 sat.
newcoindev1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:06:27 PM

Hi @magi_8

Their was 9 other coins that finished voting before us and are processing. We just have to wait our turn. Secondly please back read this forum.

CHRC
ice2090

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:35:42 PM

Selling 100k at 499Sat
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:50:37 AM

i sell 10k chrc at 0.004BTC.  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: