Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the deal with the shitty GCN website?  (Read 285 times)
JiggaBuuJoe (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

I currently hold a little more than 60million GCN. I thought that it would be a great investment to hold them for several years.
I was even about to buy another 40 to 50 million coins. I figured if the GCN price keeps on steadily rising like it's doing
now (in 07/07/17), I could cash out at $333,333.00 when the GCN Market Cap is approximately $500,000,000. At that point the
price would be about $0.003333 per coin. But after looking at the website I'm thinking GCN is doomed to failure. Can't a
developer or two work on making the site look more like a competent team is behind it? The site looks like it was prepared
by a small group of dim witted troglodytes. I read a linked announcement from the site and I swear I thought a 13-year-old
kid with downs symdrom wrote it.  

How does a person mine for GCN? I for one don't want to waste my life energy playing one of those shitty games to acquire
coins. Does the coin do anything special?  Or is it just another clone of Bitcoin? The site needs to clearly answer questions like that
and have some type of artistic flow. If people look at the site right now I think most would lose faith in the coin immediately.  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: