Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** CoinRoster Bitcoin Fantasy Sports ***  (Read 9748 times)
Sukut

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:45:17 AM

Such a large amount bonus well let see if this is legit i just make an account just now and test.
How looks like the site still low amount of games.. and i think you must add more sports and if the site still a beta test better to hire someone in services section to find a bug and start a campaign once you done adding a lot of sports ..
any update on this? Cheesy
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinRoster (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

Update:   CoinRoster has been running PGA Golf Fantasy Tournaments every week.  Player prices are posted every Monday and contests can be entered before the Tournament starts on Thursday morning.  There is also a progressive pari mutuel pool for low score in each of the 4 rounds in a PGA event.  The prize pool carries over to the next Tournament if the correct outcome is not chosen.

Pari mutuel is an open market contest where the odds are formed based on the proportion of money placed on each outcome. Odds fluctuate as bets are placed on the various outcomes. The final odds are determined when the last bet is placed before the contest starts.

CoinRoster also has MLB Fantasy for "most hits" and is currently working on multi stat Fantasy MLB.

Any feedback or suggestions for the site? 

Such a large amount bonus well let see if this is legit i just make an account just now and test.
How looks like the site still low amount of games.. and i think you must add more sports and if the site still a beta test better to hire someone in services section to find a bug and start a campaign once you done adding a lot of sports ..
any update on this? Cheesy
CoinRoster (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

***Update:  Now users can create their own contests! CoinRoster now offers public and private user generated contests. 

CoinRoster Bitcoin Fantasy Sports has MLB,NBA,PGA and NHL fantasy drafts and pari-mutuel betting.    Below is a link for .0001 free bitcoin to try out the site.  Give it a try and let us know what you think. 

https://www.coinroster.com/promo/BT2018

Thanks!

So users can't create contests themselves right? It would be cool if we could create our own contests instead of playing only the pregenerated contests which offer a very limited choice anyways.
RiskingTime

Activity: 10
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

My friends created CoinRoster.com and I'm posting NHL moneyline odds each night in their User Generated section. https://www.coinroster.com/category.html?main=usergenerated&sub=usergenerated. They have a freeplay code on their main page that you can use to take a shot at my odds.

Let me know if you want me to post odds on anything particular,
RiskingTime

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 01:38:37 PM

they had 0.024 btc in the main golf fantasy pool last week
https://www.coinroster.com/rosters.html?contest_id=34100
RiskingTime

View Profile WWW