Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC hassle free exchanges  (Read 204 times)
felixyz (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:04:50 PM

There's probable none such, but let's say we want to find like 3-4 that will not freeze randomly our account for verification (I read that kraken makes some random questions). I mean only depositing/withdrawing btc and trading usd/btc pair. Which would you suggest? From coinmarket can I see biggest liquidity:

Bitfinex Gemini GDAX Bitstamp Kraken BTC-E Gatecoin

Please also write if there is trading limit or how big is depositing/withdrawing limit.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:22:54 AM

There's probable none such, but let's say we want to find like 3-4 that will not freeze randomly our account for verification (I read that kraken makes some random questions). I mean only depositing/withdrawing btc and trading usd/btc pair. Which would you suggest? From coinmarket can I see biggest liquidity:

Bitfinex Gemini GDAX Bitstamp Kraken BTC-E Gatecoin

Please also write if there is trading limit or how big is depositing/withdrawing limit.

All of the exchanges listed on there requires verification, except for BTC-e which randomly freezes accounts without any notice beforehand and has a really bad support team. So i don't think you're going to find your answer from that list.

Since you only want to trade USD/BTC then i suggest you try localbitcoins. I have actually never heard of localbitcoins freezing anybody's account, unverified or not. All the other exchanges are heavily regulated, and localbitcoins is your bet if you want to stay anonymous.

If you're exchanging small amounts, using BTC-e could work. But as i said they have support issues and if you were to use bank wire to deposit unless you trade p2p you're going to be asked for verification.

felixyz (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:07:31 AM

So no exchange with usd/btc? Only tether is left? I asked, because let's say from kraken:

Tier 1 - you can deposit and withdraw in digital currency only. Trading, however, is enabled in digital as well as fiat currencies. Full name, date of birth, country and phone number are required.

I assume no documents, selfies have to be send.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:22:59 PM

All of the exchanges listed on there requires verification, except for BTC-e which randomly freezes accounts without any notice beforehand and has a really bad support team. So i don't think you're going to find your answer from that list.

Not just the BTC-e, but a lot of the other exchanges freeze your account without any prior warning. But the issue with BTC-e is that their English-speaking staff is very lousy. It can take 1-2 weeks to resolve a simple issue.
felixyz (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:10:26 AM

Ok - I do not mean any random situations - rather like on poloniex where without verification we can withdraw 2000$ daily (which is quite big figure) and trade without limits I guess (but it's usdt not usd).
aesma

Activity: 2394
Merit: 918

fly or die

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:09:42 AM

You can't compare poloniex with the others as they don't deal with fiat precisely to avoid scrutiny and all the hassles of dealing with money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: