Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hashmining.eu using this forum to promote scam cloud mining operation  (Read 354 times)
Jasonx31 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:17:41 PM

A thread in this forum was opened about three weeks ago promoting a SCAM operation called hashmining.eu which claims to be a Dutch-based, cloud mining outfit offering investors a return on investment. A member of this forum called "Xeon"... who poses as a spokesman for this enterprise... posted an initial solicitation to "invest" in mid-June and has frequently returned to use this forum to encourage people to send them money while also offering evasive answers to questions about the "mine's" operation.

Numerous members subsequently posted concerns about the background of the venture's "C.E.O," a man known as "Victor Grosser," who was the principle in some another bitcoin investment SCAM not too long ago and who claims to run another operation called (ironically!) bitcoinscamfighters.com. hashmining.eu also operates Youtube and Twitter accounts and has used an "info@" email address to correspond with people ... like myself... who, sadly, rashly decided to invest with them.

After only about a week, however, it became clear that many things about hashmining.eu were extremely irregular, including the fact that their account pages were down for hours at a time on a few occasions and that they were not reporting daily payouts on a regular basis, as I experienced myself. At first they would tweet / post excuses about DDos attacks and service upgrades, but by July 3 they simply stopped reporting proceeds altogether. (I have confirmed that I am not the only person to experience this, btw). Despite numerous, incriminating charges made against them in this forum, as well as other evidence of malfeasance, the website (oddly) continues to operate; and every now and then one of the principals.... either Xeon or somebody with a membership to this forum called "Hashmining" ... will return to make excuses and other evasive comments. There is no question at this point, however, that this operation is a SCAM and that both Xeon and Hashmining should be banned from posting in this forum and robbing other people. Please check out the original thread Xeon created to promote this scam in mid-June (search under "hashmining.eu") and read the long history of comments that follow to learn more about their activities. If you have been victimized by this SCAM, please report your experiences here and ... most importantly!... leave XEON and HASHMINING "untrustworthy" feedback!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: