Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SWAY: SkyWay – New Generation of Transport System  (Read 14527 times)
bloogy

Activity: 714
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

Attached to the bounty. It's good that the mail also went through the comments. You should always check the project before the participation. Thanks for the information guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:44:03 AM

but all  say it s a scam.

They collected huge amount till now i.e $87,771,627.10 , if they are scam then why people invested that much amount in this project?

There are two possibilities here:
1) People are stupid.
2) These scammers are lying.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:25:05 AM

But who knows how much people invested or maybe there is no any invest.  there is another company with this name ,do you think this can posible ,i think no , i think it s a scam ,i don t know maybe we all are wrong.

TheReamer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

They collected huge amount till now i.e $87,771,627.10 , if they are scam then why people invested that much amount in this project?

1) People are stupid.

This is scam

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
vhns222

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:00:57 PM

i dont understand those who says this is an amaizing project or somthing like this so you just write it here or realy invested in this <<project>> or will invest there why you write it?

jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

i dont understand those who says this is an amaizing project or somthing like this so you just write it here or realy invested in this <<project>> or will invest there why you write it?

nope, even they didn't read at all Cheesy they just made a post to another sigcamp's bounty.
sorry my english bad Embarrassed
vhns222

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:55:07 PM

so if 100 users will write that it s amaizing ,cool project somone new will read it and think, that if all this users say this it somthing means  and maybe  will invest in this and lose all ...

anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

1) People are stupid.

I am sure they lying and was trying to fool community. That is why they just ran away.

so if 100 users will write that it s amaizing ,cool project somone new will read it and think, that if all this users say this it somthing means  and maybe  will invest in this and lose all ...

They are signature spammer who don't read in thread just post stupid thing and move on to other thread never believe any project till you do you due diligence yourself.
jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:47:58 AM

1) People are stupid.

I am sure they lying and was trying to fool community. That is why they just ran away.

They are signature spammer who don't read in thread just post stupid thing and move on to other thread never believe any project till you do you due diligence yourself.

maybe this is one of signature spammers, made a same post in different day  Cheesy
sorry for bad english

SkyWay New Generation System is very good and nice system i really like and love this project.

SkyWay  New generation of transport system  is very good system i always support this  its a nice project  i really love it also like and follow it
ayamark789

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:52:19 AM

It looks like a big, ambitious project. I'm on board
vhns222

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:02:56 PM

it will be very sad if some newbies like them which write here this comments will invest in this and lose money. I see there is onother topic with this in russian so they are still working in it and dont  surrender ,be carefully.

skyway

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 10:21:59 AM

Greetings,

We want to thank once again all those who take part in SkyWay ICO campaign and say that there are still 5 more days to go and we are striving to reach the $100M milestone.
To this end, we met with influential investors from China and Hong Kong, who showed great interest in the company and our developments.

In addition, we want to report that all SWAY tokens will be released between August 10 and August 18 and all bounty program participants will receive them in full.

A little later it will be announced on which exchanges the SWAY token will be traded.

Thank you for staying with us!
Holess

Activity: 714
Merit: 316

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:29:11 PM

Greetings,

We want to thank once again all those who take part in SkyWay ICO campaign and say that there are still 5 more days to go and we are striving to reach the $100M milestone.
To this end, we met with influential investors from China and Hong Kong, who showed great interest in the company and our developments.

In addition, we want to report that all SWAY tokens will be released between August 10 and August 18 and all bounty program participants will receive them in full.

A little later it will be announced on which exchanges the SWAY token will be traded.

Thank you for staying with us!

They are great news for ico and bounty attendees. I believe that a $ 100m milestone will be reached. good work...

C                ▄███▄
               ▐█████▌
  ▄███▄         ▀███▀        ▄███▄
 ▐█████▌   ▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████▌
  ▀██████▄███▀▀       ▀▀█████████▀
      ▀████▀             ▀████
      ▐██▌    ██     ██    ▐███▄▄
      ███   ▄▄ ██▀▀▀██ ▄▄   █████▌
 ▄███▄██▌  ▐▌   ██▀██  ▌▐▌  ▐██▀▀
▐████████   ▀▀   ███   ▀▀   ███▌
 ▀███▀▀██▌                 ▐████▄███▄
       ▐███▄▄           ▄▄██▀ ▀██████▌