Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone tried to change the address and recipient at bitmain ?  (Read 624 times)
TrabajoDeLaNoche (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

Hello,

I passed an order at bitmain with my personal name and address but I registered a company and my lawyer told me to receive the goods in my company name to avoid troubles with customs because of the large order.

Have anyone tried to change the address, recipient, tax id, ein, etc at bitmain ?

Best regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thoombath

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:12:32 AM

Changing shipping address

For orders shipped out of China:

In the even that the address you would like to change to is in the same country as the original shipping address and your order’s shipment has not been arranged yet, we can change the address for you. Please contact support.bitmain.com with your order ID and new address details.

If the address that you would like to change to is in a different country than the original address, we cannot change the address of your order. Please confirm whether the address in order is available or not, if not, please inform us to make the order invalid to avoid shipping by mistake
Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:21:27 AM

They may not allow you to do this as this represents the typical behaviour of a hacked account.

Baikal used to have this problem lots. Orders were having their purchase accounts hacked and rerouted. Security is important for the delivery address. Shocked

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

But it doesn't make any sense, becourse after you cancel your own order, the bitcoin on your account can now be used for a new purchase and shipped to the new address, so if it  indeed was a criminal, they could just do that.
So this is just inconvenient for the costumer and many times you loose money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: