Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a capable and serious developer  (Read 565 times)
RbiggerG (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

Hello to all Bit- and Altcoiners,

I would like to know whether anyone has helpful suggestions as for how to get in touch with capable and serious developers. I do have two ideas that I would like to see become reality, but I lack access to the proper technical people. I would like to make clear that my intentions are serious and I would by no means want to co-operate with someone who has a shady developer past. My goal would rather be to build up a competent team and show faces publicly quite soon. If there are some great developers out there who lack ideas, feel free to get in touch.

Generally, any input from the community will be appreciated.

Regards,
RbG

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrmimer

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:15:16 PM

Hi, I'm a PhD student in bioinformatics in a category I research university in the United States. I program mainly in python but have dabbled in other languages... I would need more information, please send me a PM if I am the type of person you are looking for.
RbiggerG (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:50:48 PM

Hello again to all Bit- and Altcoiners,

I would like to bump this thread up once more.

Regards,
RbG

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:55:07 PM

Hello again to all Bit- and Altcoiners,

I would like to bump this thread up once more.

Regards,
RbG
All you have is just an idea ? It doesn't work out like that.You want to manage a team full of skilled developers when you don't have the right technical skills to do so.
How much are you planning to pay them anyway ? You must be having good starting investment for your idea.
fenixzidane

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:56:47 PM

Hello to all Bit- and Altcoiners,

I would like to know whether anyone has helpful suggestions as for how to get in touch with capable and serious developers. I do have two ideas that I would like to see become reality, but I lack access to the proper technical people. I would like to make clear that my intentions are serious and I would by no means want to co-operate with someone who has a shady developer past. My goal would rather be to build up a competent team and show faces publicly quite soon. If there are some great developers out there who lack ideas, feel free to get in touch.

Generally, any input from the community will be appreciated.

Regards,
RbG

You need some more information about yourself. Why would a capable and intelligent developer partner with someone like you? Do you have management experience with software teams? What ideas do you have to bring to the table? Of course if you think you have something secretive you might not want to share exactly what your ideas are, but I don't see why a great technical mind would want to partner with someone with zero credentials. Ideas are worth nothing, execution is everything. Are you someone that can execute on your end?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: