Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hollow Earth  (Read 1197 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:29:23 PM

Why couldn't there be an outer shell made up of arch structuring... a shell that was, say, 1,000 mile thick, and went all the way around the whole earth in every direction? The earth could be hollow, with the hollow part having a diameter of 6,000 miles.

Because... I already explained this... 5 mins after the OP

You're a goddamned idiot who can't bother to read 2 posts before replying with bullshit nonsense (as always)

No, don't be an idiot

Gravity would crush a hollow earth into a solid sphere... the earth has too much mass to support a hollow center... not possible

Any natural object in space over 250km will become a sphere... and the earth is WAY bigger than 250km

Fucking Google man... use Google... learn something... don't just make up bullshit and spread it around the internet

And you wonder why I call you BADlogic?!?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moloch

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:31:36 PM

Do you believe that the earth we live in is hollow? and that there is another advanced civilization there?
Yes, the entrance is at Antarctica. You can watch the documentary here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI

That's some funny shit... tell me people don't take that seriously... Hitler riding a dinosaur in the hollow Earth?  LMFAO

Also, google the word "documentary"... because this is definitely not a documentary
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:35:40 PM

Do you believe that the earth we live in is hollow? and that there is another advanced civilization there?
Yes, the entrance is at Antarctica. You can watch the documentary here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPwtDjzJMI

That's some funny shit... tell me you don't take that seriously... Hitler riding a dinosaur in the hollow Earth?  LMFAO

Also, google the word "documentary"... because this is definitely not a documentary
Sorry, my bad I forgot the BBcode. Cheesy
[sarcasm]
I do belive in the hollow earth, and I know Hitler is riding on the back of a T-rex named Blondie and I also believe Sarah Palin is the president of the United States and she is a shapeshifting lizard btw.
[/sarcasm]
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:04:42 PM

Why couldn't there be an outer shell made up of arch structuring... a shell that was, say, 1,000 mile thick, and went all the way around the whole earth in every direction? The earth could be hollow, with the hollow part having a diameter of 6,000 miles.

You're a goddamned idiot who can't bother to read 2 posts before replying with bullshit nonsense (as always)

No, don't be an idiot

Gravity would crush a hollow earth into a solid sphere... the earth has too much mass to support a hollow center... not possible

Any natural object in space over 250km will become a sphere... and the earth is WAY bigger than 250km

Fucking Google man... use Google... learn something... don't just make up bullshit and spread it around the internet

You're really having a bad day, aren't you. Didn't you make it to church again this morning?

Okay. Consider this. Say that the earth has the standard solidity/liquidity that science suggests that it has. Now, imagine that at the center of the earth there was a room, say, 100 feet in diameter.

Come on. Humor me in this for a moment. Don't go off and say how ridiculous or something. Just imagine that somehow there could be a 100 foot diameter room at the exact center of the earth. Here's my question. How much would a 200 pound man weigh if he was in that room? His weight at the surface of the earth was 200 pounds. How much would he weigh in that room?

Now, don't go off and say that the heat of the earth's core would boil all the water out of him, and burn him to a crisp, and melt the residue, all in almost nothing flat. Just play along for a minute or two. How much would an object weigh in a small room at the center of the earth?

The answer, of course, is that he/it wouldn't have any weight at all. Why not? Because the gravity of all of earth's mass would be pulling equally in every direction. The guy or object would be weightless.

Consider further the weight of the material that is right at the center of the earth right now. I'm not talking about the pressure on it. I am talking about its actual weight in tons/pounds/kilos/whatever. Right at the center of the earth, it DOESN'T have any weight. It might have tons of pressure on it one way or another. But it doesn't have any weight, because all the mass of the earth is pulling equally on it in all directions.

The point is, if the earth were hollow, the further down you go, the less weight you have on everything, because the more mass you have pulling in the opposite direction.

Humor me again. Imagine that there was an elevator shaft that went down to the center of the earth. Come on, man. Does everything have to be a full-blown debate with you? Just use your imagination for a little part of a moment.

A 200 pound man going down towards the center of the earth in the elevator would weight less and less the further he went down. Why? Because he would have more mass above him pulling him up, and less mass below him pulling him down.

By the time the guy got down 1000 miles in the elevator, he would only have 7000 miles worth of mass pulling him down (rather than the regular 8,000), while there would be 1000 miles of mass pulling him up. Very roughly speaking, he would weigh less than 175 pounds because of this.

The point is that we don't really know how the earth formed. If the earth grew and formed properly, the arch effect just might have been there right from the beginning, and gravity effects listed above might be enough to maintain the hollow effect.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:19:15 PM

Never say never people. Science is proving new things all the time. What we take as a scientific certainty now may very well change in a hundred years because of new discoveries based on newfound knowledge.

Truths are always changing.
flekkelek

Merit: 274

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:48:12 PM

No, don't be an idiot

You're really having a bad day, aren't you. Didn't you make it to church again this morning?

Okay. Consider this. Say that the earth has the standard solidity/liquidity that science suggests that it has. Now, imagine that at the center of the earth there was a room, say, 100 feet in diameter.

Come on. Humor me in this for a moment. Don't go off and say how ridiculous or something. Just imagine that somehow there could be a 100 foot diameter room at the exact center of the earth. Here's my question. How much would a 200 pound man weigh if he was in that room? His weight at the surface of the earth was 200 pounds. How much would he weigh in that room?

Now, don't go off and say that the heat of the earth's core would boil all the water out of him, and burn him to a crisp, and melt the residue, all in almost nothing flat. Just play along for a minute or two. How much would an object weigh in a small room at the center of the earth?

The answer, of course, is that he/it wouldn't have any weight at all. Why not? Because the gravity of all of earth's mass would be pulling equally in every direction. The guy or object would be weightless.

Consider further the weight of the material that is right at the center of the earth right now. I'm not talking about the pressure on it. I am talking about its actual weight in tons/pounds/kilos/whatever. Right at the center of the earth, it DOESN'T have any weight. It might have tons of pressure on it one way or another. But it doesn't have any weight, because all the mass of the earth is pulling equally on it in all directions.

The point is, if the earth were hollow, the further down you go, the less weight you have on everything, because the more mass you have pulling in the opposite direction.

Humor me again. Imagine that there was an elevator shaft that went down to the center of the earth. Come on, man. Does everything have to be a full-blown debate with you? Just use your imagination for a little part of a moment.

A 200 pound man going down towards the center of the earth in the elevator would weight less and less the further he went down. Why? Because he would have more mass above him pulling him up, and less mass below him pulling him down.

By the time the guy got down 1000 miles in the elevator, he would only have 7000 miles worth of mass pulling him down (rather than the regular 8,000), while there would be 1000 miles of mass pulling him up. Very roughly speaking, he would weigh less than 175 pounds because of this.

The point is that we don't really know how the earth formed. If the earth grew and formed properly, the arch effect just might have been there right from the beginning, and gravity effects listed above might be enough to maintain the hollow effect.

Cool
Hudson Bay's mistery is solved. The hollow is under Canada. Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:53:14 PM

No, don't be an idiot

Cool
Hudson Bay's mistery is solved. The hollow is under Canada. Cheesy

And Canada is really spelled P A N A M A.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:06:51 AM

Some people have a belief that such hats prevent mind control by governments, spies, or paranormal beings that employ ESP or the microwave auditory effect. People in many countries who believe they are "Targeted individuals" (TIs), subject to government spying or harassment, have developed websites, conference calls, and support meetings to discuss their concerns, including the idea of protective headgear. Over time the term "tin foil hat" has become associated with paranoia and conspiracy theories

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:25:52 AM

I dont think it would be possible for that to exist. If earth was hollow then it would eventually crush the civilization living underground because of its gravitational pull.. the earth's crust will be pulled towards its center and it will kill them. But that's just my perspective about the matter, the universe is a vast and mysterious place, anything can happen.

When we speculate a lot about the earth whether it's good or bad ,, namu n not in deny again that the earth is already damaged and may be destroyed a moment longer,. And certainly no one knows exactly when it will happen..
Moloch

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:50:27 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 09:23:40 AM by Moloch

No, don't be an idiot

Just imagine that somehow there could be a 100 foot diameter room at the exact center of the earth.

Why waste so much time with a long nonsensical response?

It couldn't happen... besides the fact that the temperatures would melt any known substance into a liquid... the pressures would crush any known substance

You don't understand gravity...

Sure, a person at the center of the Earth would be weightless, but there is 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg pushing on it from all directions... that's call pressure... an insane amount of pressure... nothing could survive that... no person could survive that, no room could survive that... no material known to man could survive that pressure

Have you ever swam to the bottom of a pool?  Your ears hurt after only 10 feet of water pressure... now imagine 21,120,000 feet of pressure

We can't even build a submarine to explore Marianas Trench without being crushed by the water pressure, and that is only 7 miles... not even 0.2% of the way to the center

You waste so much time thinking about an impossible scenario rather than google the answer... google will debunk anything you said easily... stop wasting everyone's time with your bullshit

Stop proving yourself deserving of the name BADlogic!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!
skymberloh

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:16:16 AM

Yes i do believe that the earth we live in is hollow and there is another creatures or civilization there. I have read agartha it is a legendary city that is said to be located in the earths core, it is said that creatures living there are more in advance technology and food or fruits there has triple size than ours. It also said that the environment is abundant like a paradise.

Moloch

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:28:12 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 09:40:34 AM by Moloch

Yes i do believe that the earth we live in is hollow and there is another creatures or civilization there. I have read agartha it is a legendary city that is said to be located in the earths core, it is said that creatures living there are more in advance technology and food or fruits there has triple size than ours. It also said that the environment is abundant like a paradise.

Sure dude... why don't you go there then?

Why do people believe such stupid shit?

The Hollow Earth is a pseudoscience concept proposing that the planet Earth either is entirely hollow or otherwise contains a substantial interior space. The scientific community has dismissed the notion since at least the late 18th century. The concept of a hollow Earth recurs many times in folklore and as the premise for subterranean fiction, and a subgenre of adventure fiction (Journey to the Center of the Earth, At the Earth's Core). It is also featured in some present-day pseudoscientific and conspiracy theories.

Contrary evidence
Seismic

The picture of the structure of the Earth that has been arrived at through the study of seismic waves[48] is quite different from the Hollow Earth hypothesis. The time it takes for seismic waves to travel through and around the Earth directly contradicts a hollow sphere. The evidence indicates that the Earth is filled with solid rock (mantle and crust), liquid nickel-iron alloy (outer core), and solid nickel-iron (inner core).[49]

Gravity
Another set of scientific arguments against a Hollow Earth or any hollow planet comes from gravity. Massive objects tend to clump together gravitationally, creating non-hollow spherical objects such as stars and planets. The solid sphere is the best way in which to minimize the gravitational potential energy of a physical object; having hollowness is unfavorable in the energetic sense. In addition, ordinary matter is not strong enough to support a hollow shape of planetary size against the force of gravity; a planet-sized hollow shell with the known, observed thickness of the Earth's crust would not be able to achieve hydrostatic equilibrium with its own mass and would collapse.

Density
Based upon the size of the Earth and the force of gravity on its surface, the average density of the planet Earth is 5.515 g/cm3, yet typical densities of surface rocks are only half that (about 2.75 g/cm3). If any significant portion of the Earth were hollow, the average density would be much lower than that of surface rocks. The only way for Earth to have the force of gravity that it does is for much more dense material to make up a large part of the interior. Nickel-iron alloy under the conditions expected in a non-hollow Earth would have densities ranging from about 10 to 13 g/cm3, which brings the average density of Earth to its observed value.

There is no hollow Earth... why do people believe / want to believe in such bullshit?

Serious question... why do people want to believe in this?   There is zero evidence for it and tons of evidence against it, yet people still believe... why?

Is it like religion?  People just want to believe it because it makes them feel good inside?  I seriously don't understand... you have to be a complete moron to believe the Earth was hollow, with aliens living inside?!?  And the aliens are farming fruit... without sunlight?!?!?

How do idiots like this survive in the world without being duped by every conman on the street?

I have some snake-oil I'll sell you... the aliens in Agartha gave it to me cause I'm super cool, and they don't get a lot of visitors
Mandoy

Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:15:57 PM

I am not convinced by that idea since there are many missing items to really backed up that claim. But I do not set aside the possibility that there is a civilization that is very advanced that is living within the planet. The hollow earth theory according to the believers would explain why the tibetan monks have some profound wisdom on reality since the elite beings on hollow earth inspires them. There are also paintings of flying objects in Indias history which they say are gods and probably those gods were the advanced civilization living within the hollow earth. It is hard to believe but I am looking at that possibility as a potential truth and thus I am still continue to read some article that probably explains about hollow earth. But as of today I do not say it is true but only a potential probability.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:21:18 PM

No, don't be an idiot

Just imagine that somehow there could be a 100 foot diameter room at the exact center of the earth.

Why waste so much time with a long nonsensical response?

It couldn't happen... besides the fact that the temperatures would melt any known substance into a liquid... the pressures would crush any known substance

You don't understand gravity...

Sure, a person at the center of the Earth would be weightless, but there is 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg pushing on it from all directions... that's call pressure... an insane amount of pressure... nothing could survive that... no person could survive that, no room could survive that... no material known to man could survive that pressure

Have you ever swam to the bottom of a pool?  Your ears hurt after only 10 feet of water pressure... now imagine 21,120,000 feet of pressure

We can't even build a submarine to explore Marianas Trench without being crushed by the water pressure, and that is only 7 miles... not even 0.2% of the way to the center

You waste so much time thinking about an impossible scenario rather than google the answer... google will debunk anything you said easily... stop wasting everyone's time with your bullshit

Stop proving yourself deserving of the name BADlogic!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!

I thought about the wasting of time. But we all enjoy some things. And this is my enjoyment. Why are you wasting all your time?

Do you see? You are simply doing the thing that you can. Ignore the logic, and play the part of defamation of character. Did you check the mirror yet?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:23:26 PM

Sure dude... why don't you go there then?

Why do people believe such stupid shit?

The Hollow Earth is a pseudoscience concept proposing that the planet Earth either is entirely hollow or otherwise contains a substantial interior space. The scientific community has dismissed the notion since at least the late 18th century. The concept of a hollow Earth recurs many times in folklore and as the premise for subterranean fiction, and a subgenre of adventure fiction (Journey to the Center of the Earth, At the Earth's Core). It is also featured in some present-day pseudoscientific and conspiracy theories.

Contrary evidence
Seismic

The picture of the structure of the Earth that has been arrived at through the study of seismic waves[48] is quite different from the Hollow Earth hypothesis. The time it takes for seismic waves to travel through and around the Earth directly contradicts a hollow sphere. The evidence indicates that the Earth is filled with solid rock (mantle and crust), liquid nickel-iron alloy (outer core), and solid nickel-iron (inner core).[49]

Gravity
Another set of scientific arguments against a Hollow Earth or any hollow planet comes from gravity. Massive objects tend to clump together gravitationally, creating non-hollow spherical objects such as stars and planets. The solid sphere is the best way in which to minimize the gravitational potential energy of a physical object; having hollowness is unfavorable in the energetic sense. In addition, ordinary matter is not strong enough to support a hollow shape of planetary size against the force of gravity; a planet-sized hollow shell with the known, observed thickness of the Earth's crust would not be able to achieve hydrostatic equilibrium with its own mass and would collapse.

Density
Based upon the size of the Earth and the force of gravity on its surface, the average density of the planet Earth is 5.515 g/cm3, yet typical densities of surface rocks are only half that (about 2.75 g/cm3). If any significant portion of the Earth were hollow, the average density would be much lower than that of surface rocks. The only way for Earth to have the force of gravity that it does is for much more dense material to make up a large part of the interior. Nickel-iron alloy under the conditions expected in a non-hollow Earth would have densities ranging from about 10 to 13 g/cm3, which brings the average density of Earth to its observed value.

There is no hollow Earth... why do people believe / want to believe in such bullshit?

Serious question... why do people want to believe in this?   There is zero evidence for it and tons of evidence against it, yet people still believe... why?

Is it like religion?  People just want to believe it because it makes them feel good inside?  I seriously don't understand... you have to be a complete moron to believe the Earth was hollow, with aliens living inside?!?  And the aliens are farming fruit... without sunlight?!?!?

How do idiots like this survive in the world without being duped by every conman on the street?

I have some snake-oil I'll sell you... the aliens in Agartha gave it to me cause I'm super cool, and they don't get a lot of visitors

Come on! Wake up! Even the ants show that the earth is hollow, at least in some parts.

Cool

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:50:00 PM

Well you are talking about agartha. It is a theory wherein there is an advance civilization inside the Earth thats why it was hollow. There are theorist that are believing on it and they are saying that they have their own sun there that's  why it is hot inside. How can they live??maybe they evolve yo a body that can cope the temperature. Maybe it is just magma inside causing convection current and seafloor spreading subsequently.
Well personally I don't believe hollow Earth theory..It is just magma inside..

L87Mou

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:31:15 PM

I don't think that's possible with it being 2017 and the amount of technology we have. I mean i suppose anything is possible but don't you think we would of discovered their hole into their underground liar by now?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:16:11 PM

Well you are talking about agartha. It is a theory wherein there is an advance civilization inside the Earth thats why it was hollow. There are theorist that are believing on it and they are saying that they have their own sun there that's  why it is hot inside. How can they live??maybe they evolve yo a body that can cope the temperature. Maybe it is just magma inside causing convection current and seafloor spreading subsequently.
Well personally I don't believe hollow Earth theory..It is just magma inside..

Edgar Rice Burroughs says that there is a mini sun in the center of the hollow earth.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:17:24 PM

I don't think that's possible with it being 2017 and the amount of technology we have. I mean i suppose anything is possible but don't you think we would of discovered their hole into their underground liar by now?

Over the last 3 centuries, there have been whole communities of scientists who have been proven wrong in all kinds of things. You don't hear about it much, because they don't want to lose face.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:52:08 PM

Over the last 3 centuries, there have been whole communities of scientists who have been proven wrong in all kinds of things. You don't hear about it much, because they don't want to lose face.

You're so dumb... post a link to your stupid source for this nonsense

Scientists love publicity... if a scientists proves something wrong, they are congratulated, and awarded prizes and money...

"lose face"?!?  You're so full of shit

People only lose face when they are wrong... so, obviously... you're source knows he is wrong and can't publish without being ridiculed and losing face... right?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: