Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this legit trading ??  (Read 367 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:02:13 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 02:33:57 PM by Jaycee99

https://topbrokers.trade/guide/what_is_forex/ here is the link that I made a research on and I dont know if this can be use for coins that needs to be trade. In short I dont know if this wallets (at the link) are realated to bitcointalk.org or trading . Plus I want want to know if this is legit to the trading world here in bitcointalk.org

Can someone help me about trading basic steps? Iam still in the process of learning. I also want to know what wallet or site can be use for trading?.

I also want to know if the wallets at the link is legit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:50:10 PM

https://topbrokers.trade/guide/what_is_forex/ here is the link that I made a research on and I dont know if this can be use for coins that needs to be trade. In short I dont know if this wallets (at the link) are realated to bitcointalk.org or trading . Plus I want want to know if this is legit to the trading world here in bitcointalk.org

Can someone help me about trading basic steps? Iam still in the process of learning. I also want to know what wallet or site can be use for trading?.

After going through the link I cannot but say its basically about forex and does not have anything to do with crypto currency which is what we do here. There is nothing illegal about the foreign exchange market has its just basically about buying and selling of currencies like we buy coins in the crypto world. Instead of looking for external links to learn and bother yourself, the forum is enough source of knowledge to garner what you need to be  successful trader just don't be lazy and read various threads that has been created already.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:44:27 AM

After going through the link I cannot but say its basically about forex and does not have anything to do with crypto currency which is what we do here. There is nothing illegal about the foreign exchange market has its just basically about buying and selling of currencies like we buy coins in the crypto world. Instead of looking for external links to learn and bother yourself, the forum is enough source of knowledge to garner what you need to be  successful trader just don't be lazy and read various threads that has been created already.
I want to say the same, I minus in forex trading. I also did not find any special tofics about this in the forum.
If you want to start a trade crypto that a good step, will be more complete. Both can run simultaneously, and mutually beneficial.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:46:55 AM

if you want to trade forex and don't have much skill, I recommend you Etoro.com ( 100% safe) when you can copy other people, they also have BTC, ETH, DASH. just do some search on youtube about etoro.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:11:55 AM

if you want to trade forex and don't have much skill, I recommend you Etoro.com ( 100% safe)
Their Trustpilot page suggests that they're very much a shady company and not to be trusted.

All their misleading ads about whether ETH will "follow Bitcoin", made me think that beforehand anyway.

I would avoid and just use an altcoin exchange like Bittrex.  Keep crypto and Forex separate.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:01:12 PM

It is basically an educational site promoting trading in forex, stock, indices, etc and also has a section for Bitcoin. Ultimately what they are looking at, is that you might consider signing up with one of the brokers they are affiliated with after going through their guides, so they would be earning referral commission off your trading and that is quite normal.

Which wallet are you actually referring to? I didn't see anywhere they suggested any payment to be to them, any of the brokers they suggested, you should also carry out your due diligence before signing up and trading with them, that is affiliate marketing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: