Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (DNR) Denarius Speculation  (Read 773 times)
Bitcoiner12 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:25:47 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 03:39:57 PM by Bitcoiner12

Feel free to Speculate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

I'm not sure how this coin will do? I invested thinking low market cap and active dev

At the same time, there is a premine. I'm conflicted. Hope it does well and the dev doesn't bail on it
Bitcoiner12 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:59:41 PM

"only" 9% premined and 5% of that goes back into development and promotion. Dev team is very active and is open for suggestions. The coin is super fast and payments will be received within seconds.

Many positive things to come.
kawaiicrypto

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:02:54 PM

A lot of coins have premines, that does not make it a bad coin in itself. I am not sure exactly how high denarius can go, but surely higher that $1..

vikingchild

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

I personally think it is one of the more exciting coins to come out in a long time. It has a reasonable level of supply, not too many and not too few, just right for it to be able to get a high market-value in the future. Although max supply is set to 10 million in 3 years, it is possible this amount is lower depending on how many miners there are and how many coins accidentally are burnt.

Not to mention the transfer rate, which I think is one of the most important aspects of any coin. It is one of the fastest I have ever seen. When a transfer is made, you are immediately notified (takes 1 second). Switching from unconfirmed to confirmed takes on average around 3 seconds for me, although some report 15 seconds. I think that is one of the most exciting aspects really, as it enables it to be easy to use for merchants, who require fast transaction times, in order to be able to process their customers as fast as possible.

The dev is also very active, on a daily basis, on the forum, gitter and most importantly with development and trying to get the coin listed across more exchange sites. He appear genuinely invested into the development and longevity of the coin and its tech.

Price speculation is always extremely difficult, but miners have picked it up fast, price has increased at a reasonable level and concurrent (or active) buying volume has increased from 1 BTC last week to over 9 BTC at times pr 24 h. Trading volume is naturally larger. My guess is that we may see $10+ on this coin, keeping the figures conservative. Some have speculated it to be higher, but I am a highly conservative person, and that impacts my price prediction somewhat.
Bitcoiner12 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:31:46 PM

I personally think it is one of the more exciting coins to come out in a long time. It has a reasonable level of supply, not too many and not too few, just right for it to be able to get a high market-value in the future. Although max supply is set to 10 million in 3 years, it is possible this amount is lower depending on how many miners there are and how many coins accidentally are burnt.

Not to mention the transfer rate, which I think is one of the most important aspects of any coin. It is one of the fastest I have ever seen. When a transfer is made, you are immediately notified (takes 1 second). Switching from unconfirmed to confirmed takes on average around 3 seconds for me, although some report 15 seconds. I think that is one of the most exciting aspects really, as it enables it to be easy to use for merchants, who require fast transaction times, in order to be able to process their customers as fast as possible.

The dev is also very active, on a daily basis, on the forum, gitter and most importantly with development and trying to get the coin listed across more exchange sites. He appear genuinely invested into the development and longevity of the coin and its tech.

Price speculation is always extremely difficult, but miners have picked it up fast, price has increased at a reasonable level and concurrent (or active) buying volume has increased from 1 BTC last week to over 9 BTC at times pr 24 h. Trading volume is naturally larger. My guess is that we may see $10+ on this coin, keeping the figures conservative. Some have speculated it to be higher, but I am a highly conservative person, and that impacts my price prediction somewhat.

comparing it to other coins like Redd, Verge etc they all have millions of $ market cap and way less features. This has:

Stealth Addresses
Encrypted Messaging
Fast Transactions
Tribus Proof of Work Algorithm (NEW)
Proof-of-Stake with 6% APR after PoW Ends in 3 years.

At $10+ it still only is worth $3 million. IMO this goes to $30 million cap. As soon as it is on Yobit volume will pick up even faster.
theMiro

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:09:04 PM

Very fast transaction times, it can be seen within 1s in your wallet (and max 30sec before spendable)
Devs and community are eager to help with everything.

This is what I think by now, but the coin itself was pretty much born yesterday so it will be interesting to follow the progress.

▬▬▬▬▬  V I S O || MODERN CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT SYSTEM  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █        Download WHITEPAPER     Download ONE PAGER        █ █
▬▬▬▬▬      Telegram    ●    Youtube    ●    Slack      ▬▬▬▬▬
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:16:30 PM

Mining wise this is very good. Pretty easy to see others jumping on board as the hashrate has increased significantly the last few days.

The transaction times are nearly instant. And a big bonus is that the DNR community appears to be genuinely invested in this. There are a lot of hours every day being spent by some in the gitter on getting new things working.

Current exchange rate shows this at 1DNR=$1 on the dot.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:49:09 PM

There is nothing much to add from me as most have already outlined the aspects that this coin has to offer. This is my first coin ever I have mined using a gpu and so far even though I'm not earning much due to the high hash rate, I think it's going well and I will continue to mine this coin as I believe the price will only go up in the future. Right now the price has taken a hit under $1 and could be a great time to buy back in for people who like to stake coins like myself.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vikingchild

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

Here are a few articles I have written on Denarius:

What is Denarius and what GOU Mining Hashrate you can expect: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/02/what-is-denarius-and-gpu-mining-hashrate/
How to mine Denarius: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/05/how-to-mine-denarius-dnr/

Any contributions/donations are welcome if you like and benefitted from the content. It will allow me to focus more on writing.
Denarius: DLoipxZwdo6b2JVTuQkXtSy25MXHK1YzzP
BTC: 1HAWmXc1Rt9ifp7FTiMCu4Nm1Affw14DE8

<3
theMiro

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:02:46 AM

Here are a few articles I have written on Denarius:

What is Denarius and what GOU Mining Hashrate you can expect: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/02/what-is-denarius-and-gpu-mining-hashrate/
How to mine Denarius: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/05/how-to-mine-denarius-dnr/

Any contributions/donations are welcome if you like and benefitted from the content. It will allow me to focus more on writing.
Denarius: DLoipxZwdo6b2JVTuQkXtSy25MXHK1YzzP
BTC: 1HAWmXc1Rt9ifp7FTiMCu4Nm1Affw14DE8

<3

That's a good piece of introduction for DNR.
But for me as a reader it was a bit unclear in point 5.

You say to write in bat file one of two:
ccminer-x64 -o stratum+tcp://hashbag.cc:8688 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
sgminer -o stratum+tcp://hashbag.cc:8688 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

But then you say that you use as well some  “-I VALUE_NUMBER” which wasn't mentioned before.
Maybe because of my experience gap with DNR and all these tech details but it was hard to understand for me - should i bother about it?
It just confused me.

Otherwise a good piece of information, especially considering that it's pretty much one of a kind on web.

▬▬▬▬▬  V I S O || MODERN CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT SYSTEM  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █        Download WHITEPAPER     Download ONE PAGER        █ █
▬▬▬▬▬      Telegram    ●    Youtube    ●    Slack      ▬▬▬▬▬
buzzkillb

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

DNR is even being picked up by DASH news. Now we are about to get masternodes and an updated wallet. The original calls from up above back in July, 2017 were pretty good.  Cool
https://www.dashforcenews.com/denarius-the-next-new-payment-coin/
buzzkillb

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:40:47 PM

To further this, currently cryptopia has about 50k DNR left. Which at 5k DNR per masternode would put about 10 more into the wild. Overall volume has been about 8 BTC daily. I am taking a rough estimate that we see DNR at 100k sats within 1-2 months as masternodes release gets officially announced with a block they start on. We also have Chinese New Year coming soon where the yearly BTC dip goes back into bullish mode. So all signs point to up, very soon.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

To further this, currently cryptopia has about 50k DNR left. Which at 5k DNR per masternode would put about 10 more into the wild. Overall volume has been about 8 BTC daily. I am taking a rough estimate that we see DNR at 100k sats within 1-2 months as masternodes release gets officially announced with a block they start on. We also have Chinese New Year coming soon where the yearly BTC dip goes back into bullish mode. So all signs point to up, very soon.

Yes there is no doubt that DNR will see 100k sats very soon once its official on when masternodes will be implemented. I've been saying on Twitter for over 6 months now that DNR is one of the best long term projects out there and that people should be buying into DNR before the price really does start to take off.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
buzzkillb

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

Yes there is no doubt that DNR will see 100k sats very soon once its official on when masternodes will be implemented. I've been saying on Twitter for over 6 months now that DNR is one of the best long term projects out there and that people should be buying into DNR before the price really does start to take off.

Just as well make another call on here. I see DNR overtaking LTC within 1 to 2 years. And I mean in use not just price to price.  Tongue
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

Soon DNR will be implementing masternodes along with DarkSend so the price could skyrocket to an ATH in just a short amount of time. Right now the price of this coin has been steady in sats which is good to see. I can see DNR being 50k to 100k sats in the next 6 to 12 months from now.

buzzkillb

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

Bumping because this has signs of past cryptos happening to it right now.  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: