Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Dogecoin  (Read 2323 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

To be honest, I don't think Doge coin is good investment. Even the Dev said that Doge was started as a project for fun. But miraculously the community respond doge coin so well. Because the low fee and the transaction speed. But now more coin come up with low fee and high speed transaction. So I think Doge coin will be left by the community sooner or later.
Investing in Dogecoin will never give you any profit, but yes people used this coin to do some fast transactions and to cut high fee, but now all coins have the same speed and fee so now it is only useful for the gamblers.

the technical part, Dogecoin has unlimited supply and because of that its price should decline constantly in the long run.

Yes this is the reason people will not invest in this coin and the price is not increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ortorturus

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

Why do People believe in Dogecoin? The Coin is unlimited. If it ever will raise, it will slowly raise. I think Dogecoins Chart is related to the Bitcoin Chart
I also think that even with the best situation, Dogecoin will grow very slowly, big investors are not interested in this coin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

With sooooo many coins in the market and it being a more popular but just another ALT, in some cases, what do you think the long term will be? I believe most are geared towards the long-term profit of dogecoin but with such a long/high/maybe not possible, hill to climb in all aspects I found, which isn't much, what is the likelihood that dogecoin will be around and then will it ever make it profitable as an investor without daily trading?

if you continued to make dogecoin as an investment until now,well you must be rich because this coin has been in top 35 coins today..and having good future as many experts say..

For op if you still holding that coins,then stay holding because this has a potential in every aspect of crypto
blazingcherub

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

from today to million years after Dogecoin will remain the same Joke Coin and nothing more than that. because of this it will never go anywhere. and jokes have a short time of being funny before they start becoming boring and repetitive. this is the logical part of the dogecoin future.
but as the technical part, Dogecoin has unlimited supply and because of that its price should decline constantly in the long run.
Right now it is my favorite coin to transfer my funds between exchanges due to it's low fees and high speed transactions. So it really has huge advantage compared to more expencive fellow coins.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

This is a very fast and convenient coin. I often use it to send a large amount from one stock exchange to another. And I pay a very small commission for sending coins. For this I love DOGE.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

i suggest you to wait the next fall of the price of dogecoin, as you can see from the charts, every time it touches the bottom (that is 10 / 15 sat) it jumps back with a great pump, now the price is still to high to have nice gains in my opinion, you have to keep in your mind that doge has an huge supply so it's hard to pump all these coins

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

can anybody tell me the usecase from dogecoin? Wink
blazingcherub

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

i suggest you to wait the next fall of the price of dogecoin, as you can see from the charts, every time it touches the bottom (that is 10 / 15 sat) it jumps back with a great pump, now the price is still to high to have nice gains in my opinion, you have to keep in your mind that doge has an huge supply so it's hard to pump all these coins
That's quite an interesting insight. I will follow dogecoin's price to see if it's price will continue to behave this way. And will take advantage of it Cool
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

This is a good idea because everyone can verify this on the chart of dogecoin in the long run, it is continuously decreasing deeply and increasing very strongly. Although dogecoin has no practical application, it has a very strong support community and it is a condition for its development over time.
bmgs

Activity: 518
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

It can be a Jokecoin. But there are many rubbish coins/tokens on the coinmarketcap. I believe DOGE is one of the most important coin in the market. It is very fast and transaction fees are very very low. I always keep some doge in my portfolio. I think it will be in the top 10 of coinmarketcap in the future.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

Dogecoin was created as a meme coin

but memes are getting more and more popular

I hope you see where this is going Grin
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

It's a good coin for newbies, I bought doge when I first entered crypto and thought it was good to trade with. It's cheap, fun, and traded on lots of exchanges. In some places it is used as one of the main trading pairs so not a bad coin at all.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

It's a good coin for newbies, I bought doge when I first entered crypto and thought it was good to trade with. It's cheap, fun, and traded on lots of exchanges. In some places it is used as one of the main trading pairs so not a bad coin at all.
Dogecoin is still under value coin. So many peoples are not buy this coin but many peoples are invested in longterm investment because this project is satisfy our expectation. So we only decide our own decision in this coin I think 50 percentage of the peoples are supporting to this coin and 50 percentage of peoples are not consider as this coin
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

from some posts I read, many say that dogecoin is a dead coin, because it is very rarely do the development. but I think dogecoin is still widely used by traders, especially in transfer between exchange, because it only requires a small fee. therefore, I think dogecoin can still be profitable, it's just that the price movement is pretty slow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Dogecoin is not a potential project, it was born based on the dog meme trend at the time, was born for fun, not a definite purpose. Dogecoin is currently used to donate to each other as well as the reward for Internet contributions to users. I think in the long term Dogecoin will have to change if they do not want to deindex the market after a few years.

28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

Is it still alive or is there any news that soon it will again become relevant. About the tron, too, there were screams a lot, why now everyone is silent. For me personally, these coins are nothing more than a shitcoin.
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

Now what's the price of the dog, I've heard about it since I started to enter the cryptocurrency last year, and I forgot about it. It seemed so cheap, I regret not buying the coin.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

For a joke cryptocurrency DOGE or the dogecoin to be in within the top 50 crypto in my opinion is already a good achievement for it. Yes it will be out preformed by newer crypto in transaction speed and low fees however we should value this as a crypto for short term trading, because I think that is its purpose to be a trade crypto instead to be a utility and security token.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Dogecoin is a very strange coin since it was clearly made to be a joke, a kind of meme coin with no real use. But its success has been quite surprising even for its creators. Because of its very high supply, DOGE will never be a good investment, but you can speculate on it and even pay lots of good and services using this coin. It is one of the most widely adopted.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

DOGE coin is so popular because it is cheap and it is a sort of established coin.
I guess newbies buy it believing it can repeat the success of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: