Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Useless Ethereum Taken - The World's First 100% Honest Cryptocurrency Investment  (Read 331 times)
Useless Ethereum Taken (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:01:46 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 08:56:24 PM by Useless Ethereum Taken

I've been in the crypto space for a while now, and throughout this time I've seen scam after scam being put up everywhere, including this board.

I've realised that anyone with any kind of website can get money from scamming people, while doing absolutely nothing.

What is needed is honesty.  Having noticed the recent Useless Ethereum Token ICO, I decided to set up the honest cryptocurrency investment platform that was needed.

The site is called Useless Ethereum Taken, and the URL is uetaken.tumblr.com.  I want to show people that it takes absolutely no effort to set up a sight giving outrageous claims.

I will use funds donated to show everyone how ridiculous the whole situation of giving your money to a stranger is, and I will be tagging all scammers on this board.  Whatever you think the joke is worth, go ahead and donate.  My ETH address is 0xeA1f17B8680Ac1250e8Eb71c0Cec6Bd9445E2121, and my BTC address is 1KC447TD1V4ybCjrHJnxFPxkAK3xQ9TP5k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:41:44 PM

I've been in the crypto space for a while now, and throughout this time I've seen scam after scam being put up everywhere, including this board.

I've realised that anyone with any kind of website can get money from scamming people, while doing absolutely nothing.

What is needed is honesty.  Having noticed the recent Useless Ethereum Token ICO, I decided to set up the honest cryptocurrency investment platform that was needed.

The site is called Useless Ethereum Token, and the URL is uetaken.tumblr.com.  I want to show people that it takes absolutely no effort to set up a sight giving outrageous claims.

I will use funds donated to show everyone how ridiculous the whole situation of giving your money to a stranger is, and I will be tagging all scammers on this board.  Whatever you think the joke is worth, go ahead and donate.  My ETH address is 0xeA1f17B8680Ac1250e8Eb71c0Cec6Bd9445E2121, and my BTC address is 1KC447TD1V4ybCjrHJnxFPxkAK3xQ9TP5k.

So, let me try and get this right. You just set up the equivalent of a scam site with donation addresses?  How are you not a scammer again? I guess I'll tag you or not, depending on the answer I receive. Tongue

Edit - ah, fuck it, and fuck you scammer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1059372

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:52:14 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 09:16:15 PM by Useless Ethereum Taken

The site is called Useless Ethereum Token, and the URL is uetaken.tumblr.com.  I want to show people that it takes absolutely no effort to set up a sight giving outrageo claims.

So, let me try and get this right. You just set up the equivalent of a scam site with donation addresses?  How are you not a scammer again? I guess I'll tag you or not, depending on the answer I receive. Tongue

Edit - ah, fuck it, and fuck you scammer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1059372
scam
skam/Submit
nouninformal
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"

the point is for me to create an investment site that's completely honest, by promising to give absolutely nothing back (it's not a scam, because I openly say this).  it's like the equivalent of Useless Ethereum Token, but for Ponzi schemes - it raises awareness of just how bullshit the whole situation is, by giving me money for doing nothing.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:58:50 PM

Wow, really? What an amazing "First"... an "Honest Scam"... LMFAO... Good luck, scammer!  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:15:32 PM

Wow, really? What an amazing "First"... an "Honest Scam"... LMFAO... Good luck, scammer!  Roll Eyes
well, nice to see that you made some money from your signature.  it's a shame that you can't read.

meanwhile, i'll be busy tagging real scammers, and getting my lambo while i'm at it.   Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: