Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 23926 times)
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:17:57 AM

Hello,

I joined the signature campaign few days ago and I just realised that I did a mistake and gave a wrong profil link.

How can I correct that please ? I would really like to join this bounty, I trust in this project Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:28:39 AM

@campaign manager, i want to ask about

Rules, Terms Conditions:

2: During this period you must make a minimum of 50 Posts in order to be considered eligible.

what is there any requirement we must do a minimum posts per week or not ?

At the end of campaign I first count the weeks, let's say you have 5 weeks of wearing the sig, so now you need to have made 10 posts/a week for a week to be awarded, if you have 50 posts I will grant 5 weeks of stakes, 40 posts 4 weeks of stakes, 60 posts still gets you 5 week of stakes though if you only have 5 weeks of wearing the signature. So you need to have 10 posts/ a week for every week you had the signature on, at the end of sig campaign so on 9th september.
ask again,
What if he only 2 weeks wearing the sig but he can make a 50 posts. Let's say he wearing the sig on the last 2 weeks, would he also get 5 weeks of stakes ?
Good question. For example, can I make 50 nice posts in one week? and then do not post anything. Will it be ok? Because we do not know certainly, how long will ICO pasts. So I think it ill be safely for me, if I will make 50-60 posts in one or two weeks from now. So as I understood, the main rule is - 50 post till the end. (crazy people can make then in one or two days)

Everyone gets xx Stakes for each week of participation in campaign.

If rules will not change - if someone will join campaign just (for example) for last two days and will write min 50 posts in this two days, he will receive stakes for one week of participation in campaign.

If you join now, and you will write 50 posts in one or two days, you will receive stakes for each week untill the end of campaign.

Rules are rules.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:30:38 AM

I am seduced about the idea of a "decentralized hedge fund". However there are still some things that I am not fully understanding. Seems a complex structure with this whole child tokens. Before deciding to invest, I need to understand everything in its entirety and will try to read thoroughly again. 

However I wonder if COEVAL supply is that limited, and dividends will be paid in COEVAL - how will they buy them back. I am guessing people would like to hold on to COEVAL and not selling this (if the whole thing is successful).
RecifeCrypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MEVU allows people to bet on anything, anytime !!!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:24:02 AM

Love Monkey Capital
Bounty Blog/Post
Waves: 3PGevWSUYpnyTGMUzRmRTWQrF6f6DzVCWLc
Atividade Blog - https://ethereumfaucets.wordpress.com/monkey-capital-ico-um-fundo-de-hedge-descentralizado/

unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:27:29 AM

Rules, Terms Conditions:

2: During this period you must make a minimum of 50 Posts in order to be considered eligible.

At the end of campaign I first count the weeks, let's say you have 5 weeks of wearing the sig, so now you need to have made 10 posts/a week for a week to be awarded, if you have 50 posts I will grant 5 weeks of stakes, 40 posts 4 weeks of stakes, 60 posts still gets you 5 week of stakes though if you only have 5 weeks of wearing the signature. So you need to have 10 posts/ a week for every week you had the signature on, at the end of sig campaign so on 9th september.
ask again,
What if he only 2 weeks wearing the sig but he can make a 50 posts. Let's say he wearing the sig on the last 2 weeks, would he also get 5 weeks of stakes ?

That's also my concern sir. What if we finish the 50 post with in 2 weeks and not 5 weeks because in a week you need to have 10 post right? but what if we already completed it with in 2 weeks and not 5 weeks. Is it considered to have a complete stakes with in 5weeks that you have metioned?.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:51:26 AM

Rules, Terms Conditions:

ask again,
Good question. For example, can I make 50 nice posts in one week? and then do not post anything. Will it be ok? Because we do not know certainly, how long will ICO pasts. So I think it ill be safely for me, if I will make 50-60 posts in one or two weeks from now. So as I understood, the main rule is - 50 post till the end. (crazy people can make then in one or two days)

If you will make 50 posts in a few days/a week, and then remove signature, you will receive 0 stakes

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Adya

Activity: 868

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:56:44 AM

on tve you should  give tasks with you token, not virals. mane people not doing anything with virals. give us monkeys, you will see result.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:08:22 AM

Hey guys, the Blog/Media Campaign and Translations Campaign will be closed from now. We only need Russian and Chinese Whitepaper translation. There is some restructuring being done, we'll update when more info is available.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
techjcv

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

Hey guys, the Blog/Media Campaign and Translations Campaign will be closed from now. We only need Russian and Chinese Whitepaper translation. There is some restructuring being done, we'll update when more info is available.
People will usually be crowded to join if already know ico was successful. They will come only to pursue the bounty. On other project campaigns, I sometimes wonder why people who join in the last day still get the same rewards as people who have long joined promoting the project. For me that's not fair. Your decision is right sir !
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

People will usually be crowded to join if already know ico was successful. They will come only to pursue the bounty. On other project campaigns, I sometimes wonder why people who join in the last day still get the same rewards as people who have long joined promoting the project. For me that's not fair. Your decision is right sir !

Thank you for saying this. Whitepaper will be updated today and we would be needing the updated Whitepaper translation in Russian and Chinese so please pm me on slack or Telegram at @colorlessk if you wish to do this

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

Rules, Terms Conditions:

ask again,

If rules will not change - if someone will join campaign just (for example) for last two days and will write min 50 posts in this two days, he will receive stakes for one week of participation in campaign.

If you join now, and you will write 50 posts in one or two days, you will receive stakes for each week untill the end of campaign.

Rules are rules.

Best explanation, I have ever heard! Thank you, I think a lot of newbies here should read this simple words. Guys, read RULES, you will find all info you need there.
CrowdConscious

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:24:48 PM

This sure has been an eventful ride so far - should be fun leading up to and past the ICO!

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:29:44 AM

Hello Manager!

I am a Full Member now. Changed the signature already and wearing Avatar as well. Please update the spreadsheet.

Thank you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
techjcv

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:17:05 AM

Rules, Terms Conditions:

ask again,

Rules are rules.

Best explanation, I have ever heard! Thank you, I think a lot of newbies here should read this simple words. Guys, read RULES, you will find all info you need there.
understand, and I see @campaign manager has flagged 'weeks 1, weeks 2' in the spreadsheet of the signature campaign. If I'm not mistaken, that's to know how many weeks we joined in this project and how much decent stakes obtained later.
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 09:45:16 AM

For now, all the Bounty Campaigns will be closed, as there is some restructuring taking place currently. I will start counting all the contributions today and update the spreadsheets

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kdrama

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

For now, all the Bounty Campaigns will be closed, as there is some restructuring taking place currently. I will start counting all the contributions today and update the spreadsheets
Hello colorlessK what do you mean all of the bounty will be closed? as inn all of it? both social media and signature? when will be the distribution if that happen? and what do you mean by you will count all the contribution i am a little confused.

faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

I am confused too. Are we starting over from the beginning? Why?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:30:55 PM

hm, are you going to relaunch the bounty campaign?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:28:10 PM

Ahhh man, bounty being closed down? And I just published my youtube video about monkey capital... Oh well.

Give it a like anyway Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDuRR_kn8G8&t=7s

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:18:56 PM

Hello,

I joined the signature campaign few days ago and I just realised that I did a mistake and gave a wrong profil link.

How can I correct that please ? I would really like to join this bounty, I trust in this project Smiley

Noone answered and now campaign is close, I suppose I can forget to participate to this one :/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: