Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 23926 times)
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:29:55 PM

Bounties will be paid. I will be finishing calculations in this following week and afterwards bounties will be sent out.

The week has just passed from your statement. Would you like to add something or can you finally admit that you are working with scammers?
Anyway even if you pay us, this scamcoin is not listed on any exchange, so is worth nothing..
Next time i will warn people to join campaigns managed by you!
Why? Because the duty of the manager is to secure funds for the payment!

Look man, I understand that you are angry and you have every right to be so since it is indeed my fault for not doing the necessary due dilligence beforehand. But please keep in mind this is the first Campaign I ever organized and from the following Campaigns no such problems arose. So if you want to warn people about joining my campaigns there's nothing I can do to stop you, but I'd like to ask you to have a little understanding.

While the price is very very low currently, to my knowledge, they should pay the Bounties. I will try and get a confirmation from them again.

Edit: I have updates the Original Post to reflect the fact that the Campaign has closed. Even if the Tokens are worthless I will do my best to get you the payment deserved for your work, and I sincerely apologize to all of you for all this mess. It will never happen again in a Campaign I manage, and due dilligence will be done much more severely for all future projects.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:53:56 PM

Bounties will be paid. I will be finishing calculations in this following week and afterwards bounties will be sent out.

The week has just passed from your statement. Would you like to add something or can you finally admit that you are working with scammers?
Anyway even if you pay us, this scamcoin is not listed on any exchange, so is worth nothing..

Look man, I understand that you are angry and you have every right to be so since it is indeed my fault for not doing the necessary due dilligence beforehand. But please keep in mind this is the first Campaign I ever organized and from the following Campaigns no such problems arose. So if you want to warn people about joining my campaigns there's nothing I can do to stop you, but I'd like to ask you to have a little understanding.

While the price is very very low currently, to my knowledge, they should pay the Bounties. I will try and get a confirmation from them again.

Edit: I have updates the Original Post to reflect the fact that the Campaign has closed. Even if the Tokens are worthless I will do my best to get you the payment deserved for your work, and I sincerely apologize to all of you for all this mess. It will never happen again in a Campaign I manage, and due dilligence will be done much more severely for all future projects.
Thank you for confirming the manager, hopefully this problem can be resolved quickly

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Skieleton

Merit: 282

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:09:39 PM

Thank you for confirming the manager, hopefully this problem can be resolved quickly

We would have been waiting a long time. Shame that it ended up this way. Projet seemed really cool.
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:10:21 PM

Alright so there is a problem. After talking with the Dev, the initial Bounty Pool(approved by a team member that no longer works with them) was 20M MNY, of which only 80% were accounted for in the original post and 20% I was told beforehand they were reserved for something else.

After talking with the Dev Team, they say now that the Bounty Pool is only 5M MNY, but in this case, all 100% of it will be accounted for. The first problem is that the Bounty is now 5M, for which I am very sorry since I can understand that this is literally the last worse thing that could have happened anymore. The second problem is that the current percentages only account for 80%, so that means the percentages have to be changed in order for them to give a total of 100%, but I don't know how you would prefer me to change them so as to not make it more advantegous for someone in a particular Campaign.

I would like to let all of you know that this particular situation brings me no more joy than it brings you, and I can understand that you feel cheated and not properly rewarded for your work, a fact for which I am deeply sorry. The only thing I can do is tell you this and take the amount of MNY that was to be received as payment for my work and distribute it among the different Campaigns, but that doesn't really amount to much since the price of MNY is so low so please don't think I'm taking it as a joke or something.

Because even distributing that reward among the campaigns would not be enough. I cannot speak for the Dev Team as my attribution only included Bounty Management, but for those of you that feel that they've been treated unjustly, please message me and I will try to find a way to repay you, even though I'm not too rich myself, I will try to do something...

From now on, I will try to uphold the highest level of credibility and assistance throughout the campaigns I manage.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Wmallory8399

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:05:32 AM

Alright so there is a problem. After talking with the Dev, the initial Bounty Pool(approved by a team member that no longer works with them) was 20M MNY, of which only 80% were accounted for in the original post and 20% I was told beforehand they were reserved for something else.

After talking with the Dev Team, they say now that the Bounty Pool is only 5M MNY, but in this case, all 100% of it will be accounted for. The first problem is that the Bounty is now 5M, for which I am very sorry since I can understand that this is literally the last worse thing that could have happened anymore. The second problem is that the current percentages only account for 80%, so that means the percentages have to be changed in order for them to give a total of 100%, but I don't know how you would prefer me to change them so as to not make it more advantegous for someone in a particular Campaign.

I would like to let all of you know that this particular situation brings me no more joy than it brings you, and I can understand that you feel cheated and not properly rewarded for your work, a fact for which I am deeply sorry. The only thing I can do is tell you this and take the amount of MNY that was to be received as payment for my work and distribute it among the different Campaigns, but that doesn't really amount to much since the price of MNY is so low so please don't think I'm taking it as a joke or something.

Because even distributing that reward among the campaigns would not be enough. I cannot speak for the Dev Team as my attribution only included Bounty Management, but for those of you that feel that they've been treated unjustly, please message me and I will try to find a way to repay you, even though I'm not too rich myself, I will try to do something...

From now on, I will try to uphold the highest level of credibility and assistance throughout the campaigns I manage.

So when will we get the bounty now that it is back on?
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:26:39 AM

I'm sure that everyone understand your position.
In situation like this just do what you can to resolve and close this case.
Pay what you can and that's all. If campaign is broken everyone have to take it as it is and move on.
Thank you to let us know how looks situation. To be honest i thought that devs already dissappear..

inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:36:53 AM

You have to understand, CM that everybody is treated unjustly here! All of us, no exception! No need for each one to PM you and negotiate one on one. That sounds unfair to those that are also cheated like the rest of us and just forgot this useless thread altogether and moved on. Now, it would be better to distribute as much as possible to all of us in a fair manner, even if sadly it almost amounts to nothing just the same. But, I would still thank you for doing it.

By the way, when you started this campaign, you were still a jr. member, right? And wearing a different project's signature even if you're promoting this, of Skyway in particular, an outright scam from the onset. I mean, you are right, credibility level needs to be taken a notch higher.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
deekey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:41:44 AM

Are the campaign is over now?
When we get paid?
deekey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:52:24 PM

Join the slack guy
The dev said there are no reward of any bounty
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:48:55 PM

I have just sent the updated Spreadsheets with the updated calculation. I will talk with the dev again and try to get a date confirmation or find out if they will not be paid.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

I have just sent the updated Spreadsheets with the updated calculation. I will talk with the dev again and try to get a date confirmation or find out if they will not be paid.

Please, be a man and say that there is nothing to pay rewards. Stretching this case in time will only hurt you.

Like wrote guy before, developers are more open in public than up front of you - They say directly that everyone can only kiss their ass!

Are you Manager (with big M), or you just lying us?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:25:47 PM

Please, be a man and say that there is nothing to pay rewards. Stretching this case in time will only hurt you.

Like wrote guy before, developers are more open in public than up front of you - They say directly that everyone can only kiss their ass!

Are you Manager (with big M), or you just lying us?

No I wasn't lying to you, but there's several people in their team. I was talking with several of them, asking them about this, but everyone was feinting me so I asked in public and this is the response.

I am sorry about this, but there was no reason for me to hide it, it was just that I still hoped this matter could be resolved amicably, it seems that was not the case though.

So since you want me to be frank with you, here is the entire story. Joined Slack when there were just 30-40 members, everything looked alright, Coeval had just been launched at the time I believe. So I ask them if they want a Complete Bounty for the planned 8 Aug ICO since they already had a Twitter Bounty paid in btc.

This was something like 4 July and the ICO was to be had in a week or so and then got postponed to 8 Aug.

I don't want to throw the blame on someone so because of that the names are colored, if you wish, I can make the names public, it's just that I couldn't see a reason for it other than antagonzing further..
I get sent to the first team member on slack, who later I found out was an external contractor, this discussion was about 8th July, so after talking with him, they have to decide on a Pool, he talks with the team and gets back to me with this on 8th July

So afterwards we decide the percentages

And then we find out 20% was reserved

From here on, at some point it was decided that 1 Coeval grants 10k MNY so out of 1 Billion, 49% MNY was to be distributed to Coeval Holders and 51% for ICO, and because of this I messaged one of the Team Members of MC.

So then on 19 July I get sent to another team member

So then I go and ask the other team member

I get told ping me in 2 days
No Answer

So then on July 31 st I go and talk again, at this time the ICO was not yet cancelled

So after this I get bounced, ignored blabla trying to get an Answer to this and hoping to somehow solve all this mess

On 13 Aug I have this discussion with another team member

The stake calculations were done, but I still didn't have a number.

Then this talk

And then this, with no further answer afterwards

After this, I asked on Telegram Chat and got the answer you first saw in the reply. I am really sorry about this, but I've been trying to solve this for a long time being bounced from team member to team member, it's not that effort wasn't put into this. As for the names being hidden, those are private messages and I think that the privacy of every man is important, if the community will wish so I can make the names public, though I cannot see what that would change.

Again, I am really sorry about this since it is my fault for not doing the necessary due dilligence. It will never happen again.

Honestly I don't know what else to say about this because it's my fuck-up and there is really no excuse, there were red flags and I had to see them. Everything I can do now is admit that fault and take care that it never happens again.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:01:26 PM

Wow, this Daniel really is a douche huh? Lmao@ Begging for money. Bounty hunters actually WORK to promote your coin. Begging for money would be me asking for a donation.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Doken

Activity: 320

Spanish Translator

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:31:08 AM

Monkey capital never will be successful, many people say that Monkey capital ICO was SCAM. One-week after the failed ICO of Monkey CAPITAL and no bounty I'm going to delete my Monkey capital translation.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@goldseek/beware-of-monkey-capital-and-its-monkey-daniel-harrison
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@goldseek/monkey-capital-ico-scam-update-daniel-harrison-update-silence-is-deafening

https://twitter.com/silvercryptocat?lang=es

http://tweettunnel.com/silvercryptocat
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:26:45 PM

wow. the most douche team and scam coin ever  Grin

you can not make business like that. that token will die soon, and nobody will trust these names anymore

regarding colorlessk, you made good effort anyways but you need to choose the guys you work better next time  Wink

radnom

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:17:20 PM

LOL. I didn't join this campaign but fuck that Daniel guy. What an idiot. Do not make bounty campaigns if you can't fucking keep your word. Fucking scammers dominate crypto scene these days...

PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:13:03 AM

What is the current situation now guys ? project managers at the moment do not want to pay bounties as much as I understand . I dont understand people's attitude.If you dont want to give a reward then you started the project without the bounties. There are a lot of preparations about it, people organize and work for your project. But you can say "no bounty".I think it is necessary to complain about such people and projects.Even reaching out to people they have seen, telling them about it  them how fraudulent they are.if the project is escrowed these bounty issues are not in its safety ?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
ColorlessK (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:17:25 AM

wow. the most douche team and scam coin ever  Grin

you can not make business like that. that token will die soon, and nobody will trust these names anymore

regarding colorlessk, you made good effort anyways but you need to choose the guys you work better next time  Wink

Thank you for saying that, and yes you are right and I will pay a lot more attention to due dilligence from now on.

What is the current situation now guys ? project managers at the moment do not want to pay bounties as much as I understand . I dont understand people's attitude.If you dont want to give a reward then you started the project without the bounties. There are a lot of preparations about it, people organize and work for your project. But you can say "no bounty".I think it is necessary to complain about such people and projects.Even reaching out to people they have seen, telling them about it  them how fraudulent they are.if the project is escrowed these bounty issues are not in its safety ?

Yes unfortunately the Team does not want to pay Bounties. I have tried to talk repeatedly with several of their members but they have stopped replying. There is actually an entire movement right now against MC, but that doesn't change things.. I have learned my lesson and will avoid any project that is not professional from beginning to end. Will try to get Bounty Pools in Escrow from now on where possible so something like this doesn't happen again.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Zoltan450

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:43:10 AM

Yes unfortunately the Team does not want to pay Bounties. I have tried to talk repeatedly with several of their members but they have stopped replying. There is actually an entire movement right now against MC, but that doesn't change things.. I have learned my lesson and will avoid any project that is not professional from beginning to end. Will try to get Bounty Pools in Escrow from now on where possible so something like this doesn't happen again.
To you as to the manager of the campaign no complaints. The developers decided not to pay, it on their conscience. Let's take a good lesson out of this.
PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:43:37 PM

wow. the most douche team and scam coin ever  Grin

regarding colorlessk, you made good effort anyways but you need to choose the guys you work better next time  Wink

Thank you for saying that, and yes you are right and I will pay a lot more attention to due dilligence from now on.

What is the current situation now guys ? project managers at the moment do not want to pay bounties as much as I understand . I dont understand people's attitude.If you dont want to give a reward then you started the project without the bounties. There are a lot of preparations about it, people organize and work for your project. But you can say "no bounty".I think it is necessary to complain about such people and projects.Even reaching out to people they have seen, telling them about it  them how fraudulent they are.if the project is escrowed these bounty issues are not in its safety ?

I am sure that you really tried, but these people are not listening to you, and if they do not answer, the job is really serious.At this stage I am definitely looking like a scam project.I apologize for this idea, but for the time being it seems. they do is no different from the thief doing. The project manager initially thought  bounty reward  so For this reason, these preparations and labor have already been done.Then what happened, he gave up on this idea, did he tell you something about it? I think hundreds, maybe even twitter advertisers, have worked together on this project for thousands of people. They surely took their labor.

████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: