Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 23926 times)
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:37:31 PM

So let me get this straight. No bounties. All the people that invested in coeval lost their money, all the money the invested in monkey coin lost their money and the project is no longer continued?

Campaign Manager (2018)
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:22:18 AM

So let me get this straight. No bounties. All the people that invested in coeval lost their money, all the money the invested in monkey coin lost their money and the project is no longer continued?

Unfortunately such is the truth! Check who ran this project! They treated people worse than objects!
I do not worry because I know that karma for this bastard will come back! In the cryptoworld you always leave the sign .. They think that now they eat gold, but after a few years they will eat shit!
Remember my words sh1t monkey bich!

Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:31:16 AM

Unfortunately such is the truth! Check who ran this project! They treated people worse than objects!
I do not worry because I know that karma for this bastard will come back! In the cryptoworld you always leave the sign .. They think that now they eat gold, but after a few years they will eat shit!
Remember my words sh1t monkey bich!

Thats unbelievable. I invested in Monkey but I feel even worse for people that bought coeval at $1000 plus

Campaign Manager (2018)
bokir

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:47:27 AM

Thanks for joining! Don't forget to spread the word
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:11:01 AM

Was almost kicking myself when I saw it trading on DEX, but something about their profile and the use of the word "FAMILY" just kept putting me off. Glad I listened to that inner voice. Do feel sorry for the investors though. Nobody deserves this
ODINN

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:31:47 AM

No

Project is still on.

The invested in some icos already.
They purchased monkey.com there's supposed to be their information / own exchange page
Token swap to ER20 from waves is in 2 weeks or so,

etc. So yes, you can stop FUD now.

questions can be asked at https://t.me/Monkey_Capital
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:39:11 AM

No

Project is still on.

They purchased monkey.com there's supposed to be their information / own exchange page

That link is dead, if this is true then thats great news for the investors.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Mango_ksu

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

Very sad when know this bounty campaign closed and i didn't get anything  Huh Sad
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:09:52 PM

wow. the most douche team and scam coin ever  Grin

you can not make business like that. that token will die soon, and nobody will trust these names anymore

regarding colorlessk, you made good effort anyways but you need to choose the guys you work better next time  Wink

Thank you for saying that, and yes you are right and I will pay a lot more attention to due dilligence from now on.

What is the current situation now guys ? project managers at the moment do not want to pay bounties as much as I understand . I dont understand people's attitude.If you dont want to give a reward then you started the project without the bounties. There are a lot of preparations about it, people organize and work for your project. But you can say "no bounty".I think it is necessary to complain about such people and projects.Even reaching out to people they have seen, telling them about it  them how fraudulent they are.if the project is escrowed these bounty issues are not in its safety ?

Yes unfortunately the Team does not want to pay Bounties. I have tried to talk repeatedly with several of their members but they have stopped replying. There is actually an entire movement right now against MC, but that doesn't change things.. I have learned my lesson and will avoid any project that is not professional from beginning to end. Will try to get Bounty Pools in Escrow from now on where possible so something like this doesn't happen again.

It is a pity that such a good idea of the project was in the hands of scammers. It was felt that in their counselors they indicated a well-known personality and that's how it all turned out to be a banal fraud. Cry
ODINN

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:33:48 PM

No

Project is still on.

That link is dead, if this is true then thats great news for the investors.

well, I'm there. cannot be dead.

It is a pity that such a good idea of the project was in the hands of scammers.

thats utterly bullshit.

Main Man is fucking madman - true.
but scammers - NO.

Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:51:58 PM

If the people do not do it, obviously it is necessary to stay as far away from such projects as possible. What made me do it tomorrow today could not do much to me any more after that. So you have to be careful and think about it a few times when you enter these projects.

ODINN

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:58:00 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 09:09:24 PM by ODINN

If the people do not do it, obviously it is necessary to stay as far away from such projects as possible. What made me do it tomorrow today could not do much to me any more after that. So you have to be careful and think about it a few times when you enter these projects.

yes and no.

some will be scared away, some will find intersting things there.

for example, right now owners of COE can get options for goldenfleece ico tokens https://goldenfleece.co/
http://www.coinslip.com/?p=18

how does it work? you trade your COE for goldenfleece options (on waves dex). In return you are getting extra goldenfleece eth tokens.
1COE= 125 Goldenfleece  ICO options
125 GFICOO = 1250 Goldenfleece Ethereum Tokens
1250 GFET can be traded for BTC at 80 cents. Which equate to $1,000

and best part is - fucking COE is now like $50....

Read it. Monkey Capital - It's not normal ICO project - and it seems that they are just getting started.
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:18:17 AM

yes and no.

some will be scared away, some will find intersting things there.

for example, right now owners of COE can get options for goldenfleece ico tokens https://goldenfleece.co/
http://www.coinslip.com/?p=18

how does it work? you trade your COE for goldenfleece options (on waves dex). In return you are getting extra goldenfleece eth tokens.
1COE= 125 Goldenfleece  ICO options
125 GFICOO = 1250 Goldenfleece Ethereum Tokens
1250 GFET can be traded for BTC at 80 cents. Which equate to $1,000

and best part is - fucking COE is now like $50....

Read it. Monkey Capital - It's not normal ICO project - and it seems that they are just getting started.

What are the chances that the GFET won't be trading at 80 cents and instead 8 cents?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Monia

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:41:33 PM

Investing is always a risk. Therefore, any project must be carefully considered before investing its money. This is not an exception, but on the other hand it is a good lesson for the future.
skrinnikov

Activity: 518
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:24:22 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 06:36:01 PM by skrinnikov

Scammers! bounty will not be paid!

██████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄████▄
▄███████████▀   ▄█████████▄
█████   ██▀   ▄████████████
██████      ▄█▀      ██████
████████████▀   ▄██   █████
▀█████████▀   ▄███████████▀
▀████▀▀  ▄▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
YIELD
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████.▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀    ▀███▀▀  ▄▄████▄
▄████  ▄██▄  ▀  ▄█████████▄
█████  ▀██▀   ▄████████████
██████▄    ▄▌ ▐▀    ▀██████
████████████▀   ▄██▄  █████
▀█████████▀  ▄  ▀██▀  ████▀
▀████▀▀  ▄▄███▄    ▄████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████
novodinheiro.com

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:25:09 PM

Good project
ODINN

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:54:37 PM

What are the chances that the GFET won't be trading at 80 cents and instead 8 cents?

oh, it still a gamble, as any other ico.

right now buying Golden Fleece options via COE, youre spending LESS then you would during normal ICO if paid in eth/btc.

think about it in a way - you can buy via coe & pay 50$ and get xxx tokens, or you can buy in btc paying $500 for same amount of GFL tokens...

current price in ico is 80cents.

Simply saying - if you buy via COE, you are getting DISCOUNTED price in ico, like 8 cents instead of 80.

https://goldenfleece.co/

Seems like all icos involving monkey capital will done in similiar way - you buy COE / MNY - you can use those to buy DISCOUNTED options in different icos.

Monia

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:55:15 PM

An interesting comment, it is clear that the transition to one platform takes a certain time, but what about paying bounties?
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:49:56 PM

oh, it still a gamble, as any other ico.

right now buying Golden Fleece options via COE, youre spending LESS then you would during normal ICO if paid in eth/btc.

think about it in a way - you can buy via coe & pay 50$ and get xxx tokens, or you can buy in btc paying $500 for same amount of GFL tokens...

current price in ico is 80cents.

Simply saying - if you buy via COE, you are getting DISCOUNTED price in ico, like 8 cents instead of 80.

https://goldenfleece.co/

Seems like all icos involving monkey capital will done in similiar way - you buy COE / MNY - you can use those to buy DISCOUNTED options in different icos.

Interesting, thanks for the info.

One question I do have is will all the monkey being held on the waves asset be swapped for ethereum asset coins?

Campaign Manager (2018)
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:15:55 AM

Reserving Spanish translation just in case, it may be already taken but there are too many replies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: