Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 23926 times)
ODINN

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

One question I do have is will all the monkey being held on the waves asset be swapped for ethereum asset coins?

You will send it from waves to eth wallet with smart contract when announced (with your eth address in comment section) to receive eth blockchain ones
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:52:18 PM

One question I do have is will all the monkey being held on the waves asset be swapped for ethereum asset coins?

You will send it from waves to eth wallet with smart contract when announced (with your eth address in comment section) to receive eth blockchain ones
as far i know there is currently no interchangeable blockchain  code,wave team were planning to make it,so many company made dual token based on ethereum and waves.
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

Joined Monkey Capital Slack bounty.
ODINN

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:32:31 PM

as far i know there is currently no interchangeable blockchain  code,wave team were planning to make it,so many company made dual token based on ethereum and waves.

Not sure about that, just a reminder that monkey capital is building their own exchange, maybe it will be done this way.
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:14:34 AM

Joined Monkey Capital Slack bounty.

What bounties do you join if the bounty company is closed? And for a note, for participation in the company of the bounty no bounties were paid.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

Not sure what is going on here..?

Bounty camapaign is closed and owners = scammers officialy says that they will not pay to anyone!

Where you idiots asking for bounty have problem?

You will never get even half of shit, so go spam to other thread idiot!

Sorry if I offended someone, but in my opinion is better to say true than losing time for nothing.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:48:30 AM

Good project

LOL! Where have you been all this time bro? Or were you born yesterday? This project is for all sense, as their name suggests, monkey project! LOL. The people behind this should try to look for some other things to properly work on because trying to push this very dirty project is suicide!
novodinheiro.com

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:27:17 PM

I'll record 2 videos for this project
deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:28:32 PM

MONKEY CAPITAL BOUNTY Campaign Unlucky I missed you
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:39:26 PM

Is the bounties is not paid yet or it is? what is the exhanger of this token? i heard that this campaign is very successful is that true
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

Do anyone know if the waves monkey tokens will be automatically swapped or not?

Campaign Manager (2018)
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:07:40 PM

Is the bounties is not paid yet or it is? what is the exhanger of this token? i heard that this campaign is very successful is that true

it is not true. bounties will not be paid. coeval token is only at cryptopia. it is scam
ODINN

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:00:42 PM

it is not true. bounties will not be paid. coeval token is only at cryptopia. it is scam

nope, you know nothing.

COE is on waves & cryptopia

ask DDF, goldenfleece, krosscoin, CLOUT if they think its a scam. Spread FUD somewhere else.
If you base your "scam" opinion because owner does not giving a crap about bounties - youre full of **** yourself.
Research before posting any FUD crap.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:13:29 PM

I think that there may be a possibility that Monkey is not a scam its just ran by a douche bag with out a heart. lol

Campaign Manager (2018)
faaty

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

nope, you know nothing.

ask DDF, goldenfleece, krosscoin, CLOUT if they think its a scam. Spread FUD somewhere else.
If you base your "scam" opinion because owner does not giving a crap about bounties - youre full of **** yourself.

lol you do research before posting. coeval is not on waves. you know why? because sasha fired them from their dex because they are scam.
and if they do not give crap about their bounty promise, they are full of what you saying ***
a wise guy has to keep his word, if he says bounty he has to  Wink
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:25:14 AM

There is no update for when bounties will be distributed. It is wise to send all payments with in the shortest time as participants are waiting for payments.
raka11

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:25:32 AM

joined to twitter and slak! thanks
pobs

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

It is very bad news, I expected get my bounty from Monkey Capital, unfortunally it is scam, but announce of Monkey Capital Hedge Fund was so attractive and have believed them.
ODINN

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:24:00 PM

nope, you know nothing.

lol you do research before posting. coeval is not on waves. you know why? because sasha fired them from their dex because they are scam.
and if they do not give crap about their bounty promise, they are full of what you saying ***
a wise guy has to keep his word, if he says bounty he has to  Wink

You seriously know NOTHING. LOL.

COE is still on waves. IT simply does not have Green tick. And its still being traded against other pairs, including goldenfleece options.
IT simply proves that youre spraying FUD here. Without ANY research.

Need any recent info - visit monkey capital telegram.

unfortunally it is scam

Another idiot who thinks its a scam because he did not get paid for few tweets. So, populous ico was also a scam as they did not want to pay bounties in full?

faaty

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:50:30 PM

nope, you know nothing.

a wise guy has to keep his word, if he says bounty he has to  Wink

You seriously know NOTHING. LOL.

COE is still on waves. IT simply does not have Green tick. And its still being traded against other pairs, including goldenfleece options.
IT simply proves that youre spraying FUD here. Without ANY research.

Need any recent info - visit monkey capital telegram

of course I know it is still on waves. why do you keep saying I know nothing?

I believe you know that why tick is removed from coeval. Because it is SCAM!
there are thousands of tokens in waves, and only trusted ones are green. and coeval is NOT one of them.

all your posts are in this topic. you are related to these guys that's why you defend this project.

go ahead and find some legit way to earn money

these guys promised bounty and now they tell those people "fucking scum-fuck" who worked for them and make them sell this scamtoken for 1000 usd. omg they sold this for 1000 usd now it is 50usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: