Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: any exchange that allows leverage to trade  (Read 258 times)
ayurvedicurea2growtaller (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:44:05 PM

Hi do you know any exchange that allows leverage for btc trading just like forex leverages of 400:1 800:1?
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:58:49 PM

Hi do you know any exchange that allows leverage for btc trading just like forex leverages of 400:1 800:1?

i think you can try with bitmex.com but i don't have many experience in that site since i am afraid to trading with leverage and i think it will need big budget to trade with leverage. if you want to try in that site, i suggest to be careful and you need to know where the coins will move and only use budget that you want to trade.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:11:15 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 09:56:17 AM by HI-TEC99

i think you can try with bitmex.com but i don't have many experience in that site since i am afraid to trading with leverage and i think it will need big budget to trade with leverage. if you want to try in that site, i suggest to be careful and you need to know where the coins will move and only use budget that you want to trade.

BitMEX allows leverage on Bitcoin up to 100x, but no higher than that. I don't know of any exchanges that allow leverages on Bitcoin as high as 400:1 or 800:1. There probably aren't any because Bitcoin's too volatile.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

https://simplefx.com/dashboard/

it is not an exchange, but more like a broker. So you can't withdraw anything you bought there.

You do use btc to speculate on anything. So might be alot more risky to use btc to go eg. short on btc, since your margin is also loosing value.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: